Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Alright I've read most of the posts in this thread and honestly not blasting anyone or anything, but I havnt seen anything realistic or anything that would help us going into next season.
    What does that matter?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    RG3 would never come here
    Well if Sanchez is included in the deal, how could they resist??

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    Revis is one of the best players in the NFL period!! Sanchez one us playoff games and got us to the afc champ game TWICE!!! how much more proof do you need to no that he is relly talented?? If we thro in a pick I dont see why they woudnot consider it. Rg3 is good and young but he hasnt prooven anything yet IMO to make him un tradeable
    It's not a question of his talent. The kid has physical skills. He has no mental toughness. He has never earned a job in his college/pro career. Everything has been handed to him. At the moment of challenge, the Jets babied him and protected him instead of letting him be challenged. They ruined him as much as he ruined himself.
    We saw all we needed to see in the last two years. He has gotten worse and worse. Part of that is the FO's fault but part is his. We need a real QB to come in and fight for a starting spot. Sanchez has done nothing to prove he's earned the job. We are two years removed from those championship games and he has regressed.
    I agree about RG3. I think he will be a great QB but I think he will be injured frequently and it will effect his career.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    What does that matter?

**** it. I hate reality. I am a jets fan, so it goes hand in hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Well if Sanchez is included in the deal, how could they resist??
    I think RGIII will just trade himself to the Jets for Sanchez. He's so good, he can make trades too.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Sanchez & 1st rd pick for a #7 rd pick...probably only way someone'll take him

vCash
    Also Revis gets hurt to much i bet if we put him with sanchez we could get somebody relly good. Sanchez+Revis+4th round pick for ROmo or RG3???
    LOL at this. About choked on a pretzel. Sanchez+Revis+4th round pick might net you a 2nd round pick if you're f'ng lucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucktownanalyst View Post
    Does Sanchez bring down Revis' value that much? Even with his value at the lowest it's been since 2008, Revis should still fetch more than just Romo.
    This one resulted in water being spit all over my keyboard.

I hope you guys aren't serious about these joke proposals.

vCash
    Whys that idiotic? You dont think we should trade them for romo or RG3??? I know it would suck to give up revis and sanchez plus a pick but a real good qb would help us a lot. Romo is obviously relly good and would make are offence better. and RG3 is already good and he is real young to. I think we should do it!!

Dude.. Buy a clue. Sanchez isn't worth a wad of chewing tobacco. Revis isn't worth anywhere near what you think he is. Thinking you're going to land a Top 15 QB for those two is beyond delusional.

vCash
    Revis is one of the best players in the NFL period!! Sanchez one us playoff games and got us to the afc champ game TWICE!!! how much more proof do you need to no that he is relly talented?? If we thro in a pick I dont see why they woudnot consider it. Rg3 is good and young but he hasnt prooven anything yet IMO to make him un tradeable
    Bwahahahaha. Everything in this post is hilarious.

Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Period.
    Revis is constantly hurt, costs a fortune, and the impact of one CB over an entire defense is overstated. A great DE is worth WAY more than a great CB.

Combined, you couldn't get anything more than a 2nd round pick for both of them, guaranteed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FoSSi984 View Post
    Sanchez & 1st rd pick for a #7 rd pick...probably only way someone'll take him
    ^^^ Winner. Hahaha.

Seriously. There's not a team in this league that would give up anything more than a 7th round pick straight up for Sanchez. His value is rock bottom worthless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers-king View Post
    This one resulted in water being spit all over my keyboard.

I hope you guys aren't serious about these joke proposals.
    How do you mean?

Why are you spitting food and water all the time? Wear a bib, dude.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    The only explaination for this is that you're messing with people. Literally that's the only explaination for this nonsense.

We had one of the top defenses in the NFL those yrs, that's why we made it to the NFC championship game. Did you even watch games that season or look up Sanchez's stats? They aren't good. He's very inaccurate even when he completes passes. He has more turnovers then any QB in the NFL over the last 3 yrs. HE'S TERRIBLE.

Yes, Revis is great but teams don't win a SB on the shoulders of a CB while having a bad QB.... it's the QB that needs to be great to carry a team, or at least decent while having a great defense and/or RB..... SANCHEZ IS TERRIBLE!

And please stop saying "one" when you mean "won". How can you make that mistake in every post? You HAVE to know the difference.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 12-31-2012 at 08:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers-king View Post
    Bwahahahaha. Everything in this post is hilarious.

Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Period.
    Revis is constantly hurt, costs a fortune, and the impact of one CB over an entire defense is overstated. A great DE is worth WAY more than a great CB.

Combined, you couldn't get anything more than a 2nd round pick for both of them, guaranteed.
    I dis aggree and I dont appreceate you laughing at me like that I wouldn't laugh at some one just cause I dis aggreed differently than them. Its childish. So do you think we should hang on to mark even tho you think hes not good? Im not flowing your logic.

vCash
    Btw revis himself is worth a first rounder, maybe more. Sanchez is not tradeable with his contract.

People needs to realize this.

Revis will stay a jet unless we are completely compensated. And next year the jets need a strong defense to even compete. Revis stays, that's a fact. Anyone who thinks our offense can compete in one offseason is delusional.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast