Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Who can we trade Sanchez for?

Maybe the QB of the Argonauts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    SAnchez has been good before this year and this year its not all his fault..... I remember last year people on here sayingg that how like they wouldnt trade sanchez for most other qbs except for maybe like the top 10 of them. But now its not even a question just because of one year? thats no very rational at all......... I bet the bucs would do it sanchez is very popular
    How old are you brah? Is this you attempt at a joke or something

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    I don't know how valuable Pokemon cards are, but you may be able to trade for a couple Charizards.

vCash
    Also Revis gets hurt to much i bet if we put him with sanchez we could get somebody relly good. Sanchez+Revis+4th round pick for ROmo or RG3???
    Jesus christ man I pray to god that you are 12 or something because if not its just pathetic how uneducated you are. You clearly have no grasp of the sport or of the players in the NFL with the things youre throwing out here.

The Redskins are not trading RG3 for anyone, ever. Sanchez has driven the Jets team straight into the ground by himself. If we had even a halfway decent QB we would be in the playoffs this year. The man cant play and every team can see that. The best Sanchez can hope for is someone gives him a chance as a backup and that he can earn his way to a start by practicing well and producing in the preseason. One way or the other that wont be here.

If youre a troll then get the **** out of here, if youre 12 and just dont understand then still get the **** out of here because you are presenting nothing productive, and if you really are just that stupid then please once again get the **** out of here. You are the shining example of what makes Jets fans look bad.

New York Jets: 1-3 soon to be 1-4
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    It's not aboutwhether you actually make the shots its about how close you are to making them.

As of 9/4/14

vCash
    sanchez for 7th rounder and half of his contract. Can you pay half of contract like baseball?

vCash
    the only team that would take Sanchez is the New York Mets.

+ They could use a new knuckle baller.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Sanchez and our 2nd 3rd and 4th round picks to take him off our hands.

His worth is negative at this point, especially with that 8 mill he's getting

vCash
    the one thing i look forward to till next season is not listening to Sanchez always saying "I have to get better". it's like a broken record.

He shows no remorse in his play. He has no HEART. Maybe we can get Keanu Reeves to play quarterback. He has HEART.
    Last edited by afmanic; 12-30-2012 at 11:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by afmanic View Post
    the one thing i look forward to till next season is not listening to Sanchez always saying "I have to get better". it's like a broken record.

He shows no remorse in his play. He has no HEART. Maybe we can get Keanu Reeves to play quarterback. He has HEART.
    But he's honest. He does have to learn and get better.

The no heart thing is such crap. His confidence is in the toilet right now, but he does have heart, and he is far from soft. He takes all those hits, and keeps getting up.

He grabbed a D-Lineman today with one hand and threw him to the ground near the end of the game because he had finally had enough. That's heart. That's toughness.

As Michael Vick can probably confirm...if you beat a dog down enough, it will submit and do anything for you. Sanchez has been beaten down.

Sanchez needs to pick himself up and get his head right, no matter where he ends up. If he can't, he's just another dog like the ones Vick put down...no longer of use to it's owner.

Disclaimer: This is a metaphor, and it in no way should suggests that I condone what Vick did or any abuse of animals.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by afmanic View Post

I will gladly trade Sanchez for Shane Falco!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    Sanchez and our 2nd 3rd and 4th round picks to take him off our hands.

His worth is negative at this point, especially with that 8 mill he's getting
    And what do we get in return? Not that another team would take that deal, but I'm curious.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    We obviously will need another qb. Mark didnt do as good like i thout he would do! HE doesnt look like the franchize qb we thout he would be but it may not all be his fault. And Tebow I hear will be playing on the jacksonville jagwaurs next year. Mcelroy is not the answer!!!

So, with that said- - Who can we trade sanchez for? I think we should trade him to tampa for josh freeman. Freeman has been pretty good he may not be the star we would like but i think he would do better than sanchez and the bucs would probly want a fresh start since they only went 7-10 this year... hopefully they think sanchez is good.

Other possiblities - - Matthew stafford of the lions and Cam newton of the panthers. we need a young guy to build around other than sanchez.

Thouts?

THIS is a ridiculous post..........absolutely ridiculous.........

Moh Town!

vCash
    Im surprised Mr.Magoo didn't have more fun with this post.....

Moh Town!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    the only team that would take Sanchez is the New York Mets.

+ They could use a new knuckle baller.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA^^^^^^ well done!!!!

Moh Town!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I will gladly trade Sanchez for Shane Falco!!!
    Sanchez IS Shane Falco.

An inexperienced QB who gets drafted and forced into a role he's not ready for...and he fails. Maybe this team needs Jimmy McGinty.

At this point, we just don't know how Sanchez's story ends....or where it ends.

-Sun Tzu

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast