Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    u wont be able to trade him

he will be back as a backup unless the jets can find someway to cut him and spread that cap hit

vCash
    Jets fans will be watching a very well paid clipboard holder for several years. Sanchez is not even an adequate NFL back up. Giving him that extension this offseason was a ridiculous move. Tannenbaum and Ryan are delusional. Disaster.

vCash
    I dont ever want to see him qb a game for this team again. I wouldnt cut him because of the cap hit, but if we cant trade him, i would bring in a vet, draft a rookie and let sanchez sit inactive as the 3rd qb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    I used to be play QB I can tell that sanchez is good and and i think the bucs prob can to!!! He just isnt right 4 the jets... I dont thank its me who is the idiot in this conversasion..... do you even play football????
    i really hope your joking
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    I used to be play QB I can tell that sanchez is good and and i think the bucs prob can to!!! He just isnt right 4 the jets... I dont thank its me who is the idiot in this conversasion..... do you even play football????
    Yes, I do. Well, at least I did, I was a defensive end in high school. When evaluating NFL players that doesn't mean much. The fact that you're calling me an idiot for saying Tampa Bay wouldn't consider trading Freeman for Sanchez is just... mind boggling. It's a new low for PSD. I can't even call you an idiot or a troll. You're something more. Can viewers of this thread vote on which of us are right.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Also Revis gets hurt to much i bet if we put him with sanchez we could get somebody relly good. Sanchez+Revis+4th round pick for ROmo or RG3???
    Oh my......oh my......with all do respect man, this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on PSD. And there are some idiotic things said on this board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    Oh my......oh my......with all do respect man, this is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read on PSD. And there are some idiotic things said on this board.
    More idiotic than some of the crap in the Mets forum?
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    Whys that idiotic? You dont think we should trade them for romo or RG3??? I know it would suck to give up revis and sanchez plus a pick but a real good qb would help us a lot. Romo is obviously relly good and would make are offence better. and RG3 is already good and he is real young to. I think we should do it!!

vCash
    Trade him to the Mets for Santana. Santana has a better arm.

vCash
    I think it's obvious this whole post was a joke..... First, to clear things up, we CANNOT TRADE SANCHEZ. His contract is horrible and no one will take it without us just taking an even bigger piece of S contract. Second, Revis, Sanchez, Cromartie, Mangold and D-Brick would not get us RGIII. He is a franchise QB, the NYJ have never had one in their history, that's how easy it is to find one. Maybe, just Maybe we could trade Sanchez for Matt Flynn, that is about it.

vCash
    Whys that idiotic? You dont think we should trade them for romo or RG3??? I know it would suck to give up revis and sanchez plus a pick but a real good qb would help us a lot. Romo is obviously relly good and would make are offence better. and RG3 is already good and he is real young to. I think we should do it!!
    No, quite the opposite. If we could trade Sanchez and Revis for RG3 I would do that every day of the week. There is absolutely no chance the Redskins would ever do that. They would laugh in our faces for even making that offer.

vCash
    you cant trade him or cut him. too much of a cap hit. now look at some of his games when he actually had weapons and a solid line. he has skills. he needs real good coaching. he really hasnt anyone to develop him. let's try to get norv turner or charlie weiss in here and run the offensive. tell sanchez this is his last shot. grow some balls or end your career. Keep Braylon because he really wants to be here. they shouldnt have let him go in the first place.

the team needs to unload a lot of coaches. rex needs to take full control of the team. he needs to be told this is his last shot. they need to rely on their scouts in regard to the draft. just my 2 cents.

vCash
    To be honest I'd want them to throw in Alfred Morris as well.

Two players for one player isnt fair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post

They wouldnt do that morris is good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange famous View Post

Yeah, good point.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast