Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who can we trade Sanchez for?

We obviously will need another qb. Mark didnt do as good like i thout he would do! HE doesnt look like the franchize qb we thout he would be but it may not all be his fault. And Tebow I hear will be playing on the jacksonville jagwaurs next year. Mcelroy is not the answer!!!

So, with that said- - Who can we trade sanchez for? I think we should trade him to tampa for josh freeman. Freeman has been pretty good he may not be the star we would like but i think he would do better than sanchez and the bucs would probly want a fresh start since they only went 7-10 this year... hopefully they think sanchez is good.

Other possiblities - - Matthew stafford of the lions and Cam newton of the panthers. we need a young guy to build around other than sanchez.

Thouts?

vCash
    Also Revis gets hurt to much i bet if we put him with sanchez we could get somebody relly good. Sanchez+Revis+4th round pick for ROmo or RG3???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97:24908051
    Also Revis gets hurt to much i bet if we put him with sanchez we could get somebody relly good. Sanchez+Revis+4th round pick for ROmo or RG3???
    You're not getting RG3 for anything. Idk if there's a package in the league that would pull him away from Washington.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTHRILLZ97 View Post
    Outside of this season hasn't Revis missed like 2 games?

Romo isn't going anywhere anymore. There was a chance right before December but then he shut everyone up and did well. RG3 if you want to give first round picks for the next 7 years, Revis and Mo then I guess they might do it.

vCash
    Sanchez for Freeman, Stafford or Newton?

And for good measure
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    I like Josh Freeman too, but why would anybody let their QB go in exchange for Sanchez?

Any team Sanchez goes to he is going to be backup (at least at first) other than maybe Kansas.

So if they give away their starter, they still have to get a starter... wouldnt make sense for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post

And for good measure
    You seem like you're on the fence on this one. Let me know when you figure out how you feel.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash

And for good measure
    SAnchez has been good before this year and this year its not all his fault..... I remember last year people on here sayingg that how like they wouldnt trade sanchez for most other qbs except for maybe like the top 10 of them. But now its not even a question just because of one year? thats no very rational at all......... I bet the bucs would do it sanchez is very popular

vCash
    Mark has regressed massively this year

vCash
    SAnchez has been good before this year and this year its not all his fault..... I remember last year people on here sayingg that how like they wouldnt trade sanchez for most other qbs except for maybe like the top 10 of them. But now its not even a question just because of one year? thats no very rational at all......... I bet the bucs would do it sanchez is very popular
    ... I can't even tell if you're being serious or not. Sanchez is ranked 33rd in passer rating (there are only 32 starting spots), ahead of only Matt Cassel. He has the second lowest completion percentage in the league. He's second in interceptions (and the first two, Drew Brees and Andrew Luck, only threw more because their teams needed them to throw more). This guy is not even a below average starter. He's a below average backup. He's Matt Leinart. Josh Freeman, Matt Stafford and Cam Newton are at worst legitimate starting QBs and at best franchise QBs. Just for the hell of it, let's compare Sanchez and Freeman:

TDs: Freeman, 26-13
    Yards: Freeman, 3843-2678
    Passer Rating: Freeman, 82.3-67.3
    Completion Percentage: Freeman, 54.9-54.8
    INTs: Freeman, 16-17

Freeman leads in every significant category. They're close in completion percentage and INTs, but that's mainly because Freeman throws downfield whereas Sanchez is just bad. Oh, and Sanchez has a horrible contract. Freeman's is manageable. You have a lower football IQ than JaMarcus Russell if you think the Bucs would even think about Sanchez for Freeman. They'd hang up as soon as the Jets offered it. You sir, are an idiot.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    ... I can't even tell if you're being serious or not. Sanchez is ranked 33rd in passer rating (there are only 32 starting spots), ahead of only Matt Cassel. He has the second lowest completion percentage in the league. He's second in interceptions (and the first two, Drew Brees and Andrew Luck, only threw more because their teams needed them to throw more). This guy is not even a below average starter. He's a below average backup. He's Matt Leinart. Josh Freeman, Matt Stafford and Cam Newton are at worst legitimate starting QBs and at best franchise QBs. Just for the hell of it, let's compare Sanchez and Freeman:

Freeman leads in every significant category. They're close in completion percentage and INTs, but that's mainly because Freeman throws downfield whereas Sanchez is just bad. Oh, and Sanchez has a horrible contract. Freeman's is manageable. You have a lower football IQ than JaMarcus Russell if you think the Bucs would even think about Sanchez for Freeman. They'd hang up as soon as the Jets offered it. You sir, are an idiot.
    Freeman is an average NFL QB. Right now, Sanchez is not. There is no way a team trades an average QB for Sanchez right now because they hope he'll get better.

The only teams I could see trading for Sanchez are Arizona, Kansas City, and many Oakland. None of those teams is taking him without the Jets eating most of the contract.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Talking about jamarcus... Isnt he looking to get back into football? He isnt that old... It would be the one move that outdo the tebow trade...

vCash

I used to be play QB I can tell that sanchez is good and and i think the bucs prob can to!!! He just isnt right 4 the jets... I dont thank its me who is the idiot in this conversasion..... do you even play football????

vCash
    Honestly, I wouldn't trade a 5 gallon gatorade water cooler for Sanchez if I was any other team. Even if there is a team out there interested in him, why wouldn't they just wait for the NY media to kill him some more and practically force the front office into practically giving him away/cutting him. Even though cutting him would be cap suicide.

vCash
    Does Sanchez bring down Revis' value that much? Even with his value at the lowest it's been since 2008, Revis should still fetch more than just Romo.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast