Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Only team left I would even consider rooting for is the Ravens...so I guess that's my play.

vCash
    Eh going with the falcons, Matt Ryan is very nice and classy guy.. Met him after the playoff game last season in the falcons exit tent. He talked to me, my father, uncle and brother and obviously we were all decked out in Giants stuff.. Took pictures, got sigs and my brother asked him if he thought the Giants could win the SB and he said if they play like they did that night they will for sure.

vCash
    Starting to like the idea of a Harbaugh Bowl. It sounds corny, but it really would be pretty f'n incredbile if 2 brothers were coaching against each other in the Super Bowl.

..........or if 2 QB brothers were playing against each other

vCash
    I haven't really realized it but we've been so lucky that we're the only NFC East team with any sort of postseason success in recent memories. It would absolutely kill me to see the Cowboys or Eagles even in the Super Bowl (win or lose). Eagles were in it like 6 years ago but that's pretty much it. Like, it must suck to be a Jets fan and see the Patriots constantly in the AFC Championship game/Super Bowl... same with Bengal/Browns fans with the Steelers/Ravens.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Well, I can't stand either Harbaugh brother....Jim more than John...either way a Harbaugh bowl would be the last thing I would want to see. I do like the Pats..Brady and Belichek...the more SB they win the better Eli and TC look in the history book.

I would like to see Atl knock off SF in front of their fans....for a Falcons- Pats SB.
    Rooting for Pats.....i guess Wes Welker for MVP....i guess he deserves it for dropping the game sealing pass in SB. last year.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    This, I really don't wanna see a Harbaugh bowl.. Can't stand either and I hate Ray Lewis.. Don't get me wrong he's a all time great, no doubt.. But I can't stand how people look at him as a hero.. Everyone forgets he probably murdered someone or at least was involved.

vCash
    I understand hating Jim, but John? He's a pretty cool guy.

Definitely don't want to see ATL-NE. Pats would kill them. If the Pats are in the SB its gotta be against SF. That's the only D that can stand a chance against that offense. They can pressure Brady without having to send the house.

BTW I just realized Brady only has 8 INTs this year on 637 attempts!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I haven't really realized it but we've been so lucky that we're the only NFC East team with any sort of postseason success in recent memories. It would absolutely kill me to see the Cowboys or Eagles even in the Super Bowl (win or lose). Eagles were in it like 6 years ago but that's pretty much it. Like, it must suck to be a Jets fan and see the Patriots constantly in the AFC Championship game/Super Bowl... same with Bengal/Browns fans with the Steelers/Ravens.
    I'm ok with the Eagles getting there cuz they haven't won anything yet, but the last team i want to see in the superbowl are those stupid cowgirls....hate their guts...and the dirtskins too....technically it sucks to be a fan of any of the afc east teams to see the PAts always win it all, Bill & Fins included with Jets...also I'd hate to be a Lions/Bears/Vikings fan when watching them contend with Green Bay......in Green Bay
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Doug Martin to pro bowl replacing Frank Gore, yes I'm still ****ing pissed

vCash
    Atlanta....

vCash
    Wow the hit Mayo just put onto Dennis Pitta, legal hit too..was so vicious..not only does he get up..he scores a TD on pass on the next play..

vCash

vCash
    If the giants aren't there, no other team I'd rather see succeed than b-more

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    I hate baltimore and all those thugs. People wanting Lewis to win. Give me a break

vCash
    Really like this Super Bowl matchup. Don't think I'd be as interested in ATL v. NE....although I like Tony G and Belichick. But these 2 teams should match up really well. Kinda feel like SF kept Kaepernick under wraps yesterday and they'll turn him loose against Baltimore. They probably won't be able to run it too well against BAL. Same for Rice against that Niners front 7.

So guessing this will be battle of QBs. Gotta say I trust Flacco a little more. He's been to the postseason a lot, he's ready for this. Kaepernick is more likely to turn it over and anyone who saw their first 2 drives yesterday knows he should have thrown 2 picks. Nerves will get him and one of those fast balls he throws gets tipped, BAL will pounce.

BAL - 24
    SF - 10

Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    I hate baltimore and all those thugs. People wanting Lewis to win. Give me a break
    Couldn't care less about the other drama; that D is and has always been everything the Giants used to be. I like the Ravens a lot. Ray Lewis kinda annoys the **** out of me, but watching him play has always been fun. Never know what kind of stuff all players are getting away with, so i can't judge one based on what I do know about them off the field. Working on the agency side has kinda changed my perspective in that area. What doesn't make the news is sometimes as bad as what does.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast