Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    If he can get rid of the wide 9 then Gunther can stay. Linehan does need to go I agree.

That i can agree with.

Go for it. Moore goodfellas the better!

That I can also agree with. I just hate the wide 9.

Will you guys hurry up and go to his house and "make some coffee" and do us all a favor?

vCash
    Mayhew, Swartz, Linehan, should all be gone tomorrow! Our drafts have sucked donkey dong and we are really bad. They have done little to strengthen our weaknesses (C, RG, CB, S, RB). We've got more problems than a math book! These guys have reached on all these drafts, taking players who would not of been drafted till rounds later sometimes and they have been epic fails! Explain to me how last years top draft pick, can't start for the Lions. Yeah, yeah, we got over on Dallas on a trade 5 years ago, so fu. Cain what! Get rid of all of them. Get Cowher, Reid, or anyone. We suck, it we fire these guys it won't get worse!
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    Mayhew, Swartz, Linehan, should all be gone tomorrow! Our drafts have sucked donkey dong and we are really bad. They have done little to strengthen our weaknesses (C, RG, CB, S, RB). We've got more problems than a math book! These guys have reached on all these drafts, taking players who would not of been drafted till rounds later sometimes and they have been epic fails! Explain to me how last years top draft pick, can't start for the Lions. Yeah, yeah, we got over on Dallas on a trade 5 years ago, so fu. Cain what! Get rid of all of them. Get Cowher, Reid, or anyone. We suck, it we fire these guys it won't get worse!
    I could actually get behind an Andy Reid hiring, bringing in Marty Morningweg as an oc and Ron Rivera as a DC. Marty passes the ball too much for some but honestly we already pass the ball more than anyone else so our running attempts may actually go up.

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

The Official Fire Someone Thread

Jason Garett sent his résumé to ford motors sorry dude should have sent it to Allen park lol
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Our special teams coach is as good as gone at least, right?
    Our special teams was great after the Vikings game besides Logan

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I could actually get behind an Andy Reid hiring, bringing in Marty Morningweg as an oc and Ron Rivera as a DC. Marty passes the ball too much for some but honestly we already pass the ball more than anyone else so our running attempts may actually go up.
    No thanks to Andy Reid. He couldn't even make it to the Super Bowl and he had some pretty good teams. Just look what playing for Reid did to the careers of McNabb, Vick & Kolb. You want Stafford working under that guy?

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    No thanks to Andy Reid. He couldn't even make it to the Super Bowl and he had some pretty good teams. Just look what playing for Reid did to the careers of McNabb, Vick & Kolb. You want Stafford working under that guy?
    Actually, they did make it to one Super Bowl and a couple of NFC championships.... That's a lot better than the lions do every year. Mcnabb was only good under Reid. Reid got kolb a ridiculous contract with cards... And Vick.... Well that's the only one that he did bad with IMO. If Andy comes here he will only be the hc and will not assemble this team so he only has one job to do. A west coast style offense might be what Stafford needs. He hasn't really progressed in this offensive scheme. At least not this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Our special teams was great after the Vikings game besides Logan
    Bell fumbled a kickoff today.

Fish Pasty

vCash
    Andy went to 5 NFC Championship games, 1 Superbowl, and has won his division 5 times...I would gladly take that type of success over what we currently have.

I was wrong he won his division 6 times...

so in 14 years he went to the playoffs 9 of those years, while in 14 years we have been to the playoffs twice.
    Last edited by garnotm; 12-31-2012 at 04:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Primestein View Post
    Actually, they did make it to one Super Bowl and a couple of NFC championships.... That's a lot better than the lions do every year. Mcnabb was only good under Reid. Reid got kolb a ridiculous contract with cards... And Vick.... Well that's the only one that he did bad with IMO. If Andy comes here he will only be the hc and will not assemble this team so he only has one job to do. A west coast style offense might be what Stafford needs. He hasn't really progressed in this offensive scheme. At least not this year.
    A west coast offense like the one Mariucci ran?

Thanks for the Super Bowl correction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Andy went to 5 NFC Championship games, 1 Superbowl, and has won his division 5 times...I would gladly take that type of success over what we currently have.

I was wrong he won his division 6 times...

so in 14 years he went to the playoffs 9 of those years, while in 14 years we have been to the playoffs twice.
    I was mistaken about the Super Bowl appearance, but my point was that with a lot of very good teams, they never won it all.

vCash
    I would like to see a new special teams coach and a new defensive line coach.
    I think that Mayhew and Schwartz deserve one more year but that's it. The best player available crap has to go.

vCash
    A west coast offense like the one Mariucci ran?

Thanks for the Super Bowl correction.
    I don't know why people think its a west coast offense...they throw a lot of deep passes, they don't use a fullback that much, the only thing west coast about it is the fact they use a lot of rb screens, but they do that because they have had some awesome running backs the last few years.

vCash
    We need to get offensive & defensive linemen or it doesnt matter who comes here to coach.

vCash
    We need to get offensive & defensive linemen or it doesnt matter who comes here to coach.
    definatly agree...but I have been calling for a draft that has consisted of trenches dominated personel for about 8 years now.

Would love to get a high calibre DE we haven't had one of those since the days of Robert Porcher
    Last edited by garnotm; 12-31-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast