Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Same here. SJ was hilarious in those top 10 Calvin plays of 2011 videos. To let the WR coach go after your WR broke Jerry Rice's record is ultra bizarro.
    I've seen on twitter by some beat reporters than Jefferson wanted a promotion and may want to coach at college level. Lions wouldn't offer him that, so that's why he didn't receive a new contract.

vCash
    I fine with who we have despite the disappointing season...wouldnt mind seeing Linehan go but I'm not opposed to seeing how our coaches bounce back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFanFromNY View Post
    I fine with who we have despite the disappointing season...wouldnt mind seeing Linehan go but I'm not opposed to seeing how our coaches bounce back
    Lol...why??? http://i.imgur.com/Hz3Jj.jpg

STAFFORD THE LEADER

Sliding a yard short on 4th down because he's too afraid to take a hit.

vCash
    You know why I hate our organization. We drafted Titus who was a headcase in Boise. Did they ever have a face to face conversation with Titus telling him he needs to not be a childish player. Tell him for him to be great he needs to play for the team. Did they ever think of the WR's on the Lions like Megatron and Burelson talking to him 1 on 1 and trying to straighten him up. Probably not.

vCash
    This season was a set back but up until this year this staff has continued to improve this team so im not going to over react to a bad season especially since we gave them all contract extensions before the season

vCash
    Absolute lack of accountability. In addition to far too much credit given to front office and coaching staff for the glimmer of success we did see last year. With the core talent on this roster, any decent GM should be able to surround it with more pieces to contribute. Any decent coaching staff should be able to work with them and be quasi-successful.

The way ownership sits on their hands and is just content with the status quo is bizarre. The contract extensions is a spectacular example of how they just jump at the first sign of hope - and it comes back to bite them.

Is there any other team in the NFL who had LESS of an impact from the 2012 Draft Class than the Lions?? Because let's face it - the entire draft might as well had not even happened. Reiff at tight end, and the 4 games we got out of Broyles is nothing. Bentley was around for a blink of an eye, and I'm pretty sure he got a season's worth of pass interference calls in that time frame.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFanFromNY View Post
    This season was a set back but up until this year this staff has continued to improve this team so im not going to over react to a bad season especially since we gave them all contract extensions before the season
    Overreact to a bad season??? This was more than a bad season. This team has been a joke for as long as anyone can remember. Last year, all those early first rounders started to pay off and we eked into the playoffs. One year later and we are a joke once again. Its not just a bad season, its ANOTHER bad season. A team with Stafford, Calvin, Suh & Fairley won 4 games. 4. Once again, an ultra ****** season. We were supposed to be past all those embarrassing years.

One step forward, 2 steps back. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Im amazed that anyone can be okay with that.

STAFFORD THE LEADER

vCash
    Overreact to a bad season??? This was more than a bad season. This team has been a joke for as long as anyone can remember. Last year, all those early first rounders started to pay off and we eked into the playoffs. One year later and we are a joke once again. Its not just a bad season, its ANOTHER bad season. A team with Stafford, Calvin, Suh & Fairley won 4 games. 4. Once again, an ultra ****** season. We were supposed to be past all those embarrassing years.

One step forward, 2 steps back. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Im amazed that anyone can be okay with that.
    im not, scott linehan needs to be gone

vCash
    I knew our ST improved, but damn didn't know they were this good. I guess this is why Crossman was not fired.

But coordinator Danny Crossman fixed his coverage units after the bye week to the point that the Lions shut down some good returners (Devin Hester and Leon Washington) and gave up just one punt return over 15 yards and two kick returns over 30 yards the final 12 games.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2013010...he-2012-season under special teams.

vCash
    @AnwarRichardson
    According to #NFL sources #Lions special teams coach Danny Crossman will not be with team next season.
    We also signed a new TE coach and Lappano moved to RB coach (from TE)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    @AnwarRichardson

IDK about the TE coach.. Dont know anything about him.. But im glad crossmans gone..

29 Rec - 461 Yards -3 TD

vCash
    I can't believe it took this long to fire him. This move is about 15 weeks too late.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    @AnwarRichardson

About 6 months late, but hey better late than never!

Scrap Detroit!!

First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Schwartz is gonna have a press conference to announce they plan on giving Reiff a few more plays against the Bears for the last game of the year.

#sssloooowwww

STAFFORD THE LEADER

vCash
    @AnwarRichardson

RB coach?!?! seriously??
    why does that NOT make sense to me??
    anyone have any juice on the guy?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast