Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    definatly agree...but I have been calling for a draft that has consisted of trenches dominated personel for about 8 years now.

Would love to get a high calibre DE we haven't had one of those since the days of Robert Porcher
    I remember going to a game early to watch the players warm up...I was in the first row of the end zone with a buddy of mine, and we were speechless as Porcher, with a tank top, was ramming his shoulder into the padding around the goal post like a mad man. It was scary and awesome. I miss that guy. I think a monster DE would add so much pressure to the opposing QBs that it might be enough to hide our crappy secondary.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    I agree, I'd love a great DE, but I would really like a stud ILB like Te'o. He is absolutely great. I wasn't too high on this guy at the start of the college season, but as I watched him destroy other team and their whole game plan I quickly became a fan. When watching our LB's I get sick; their sideline speed and angles are the worst I've seen. This guys talent is on par with great LB's of the past. Who can we draft that is better?
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    i think that we have to get rid of all the coaches and front office. start over again from scratch. as far as a head coach i would love to see either Bill Cowher or Gruden. these 2 are n nonsense coaches which we need desperatly. i would love Norv turner for our OC. he would be perfect for what we need n for what Stafford needs. as far as DC i would like to see either Ron Rivera or find som way to get Ron English to make a jump to the nfl. anything is better than that damn wide 9 at this point. it doesnt work in the nfl once you know how to exploit it. English was the mastermind behind the Michign D before he took the head coaching job at Eastern Michigan. he would be my first choice. this team needs a complete make ove imo. that would be my dream scenario. but then again we are talking about the Lions which means that nothing is gonna change n we are all gonna be pissed off n saying the same things next season. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    I agree, I'd love a great DE, but I would really like a stud ILB like Te'o. He is absolutely great. I wasn't too high on this guy at the start of the college season, but as I watched him destroy other team and their whole game plan I quickly became a fan. When watching our LB's I get sick; their sideline speed and angles are the worst I've seen. This guys talent is on par with great LB's of the past. Who can we draft that is better?
    I agree with that as well. Watching Tulloch against the Bears I realized that he is a huge part of our defensive problems. He gets tackles and makes plays, but he is a big reason why Forte was so successful just running it up the gut.

For the record, I like Tulloch, but I think we need a playmaker on the inside, and he is not it.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I agree with that as well. Watching Tulloch against the Bears I realized that he is a huge part of our defensive problems. He gets tackles and makes plays, but he is a big reason why Forte was so successful just running it up the gut.

For the record, I like Tulloch, but I think we need a playmaker on the inside, and he is not it.
    Tulloch has trouble seeing plays behind the people blocking him...his height is an issue. Could he play strongside if we loose grant sure, but the middle there is just too much traffic for him.

vCash
    So the bears seemingly fired Lovie yet were holding onto ours after a 4-12 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDetroitBlue View Post
    So the bears seemingly fired Lovie yet were holding onto ours after a 4-12 season
    well see the bears never went 0-16...

vCash
    I'd really like Ried. Im not sure what attractive coordinators are out there but I don't think Cowher or Gruden will be coaching anybody next year, they've seemed to move on to jobs they enjoy more.

Not Even Fair #BTFD

vCash
    Live Updates from Jim Schwartz End of Season Press Conference below.

vCash
    Schwartz: "There's going to be a different dynamic this offseason than last"
    Looks like he is staying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    I'd really like Ried. Im not sure what attractive coordinators are out there but I don't think Cowher or Gruden will be coaching anybody next year, they've seemed to move on to jobs they enjoy more.
    I just think that if they would have wanted jobs they would have taken jobs. I think they like what they are doing because they get paid a lot and work a lot less.

vCash
    cont

Schwartz: "We’re coming off a 4-12 season. Part of the NFL is that’s not good enough. ... There’s going to have to be changes"

vCash
    Cont
    Schwartz said no changes yet. Some of his assistants are under contract, some aren't

vCash
    Cont

Jim Schwartz said there have been no changes to his staff yet

vCash
    #Lions coach Jim Schwartz said they went into camp knowing they would have secondary challenges
    Why the **** didnt they do anything about it

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast