• Fire Schwartz

11 68.75%
  • Fire Schwartz

5 31.25%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fire Schwartz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    How many arrests in 2012? Fights at practice between players. NO ONE from your draft having an impact in game (aside from penalties). 4 wins. Complete and total lack of accountability. Absolutely no taking responsibility for the disappointment of this season. No trades in response to losing your #1 RB. Keeping Stefan Logan in Special Teams until Week 17!!!!!! Allowing for the whole Titus Young debacle to play out. Drafting first and second round players with a history of injuries, and off field issues which played out exactly how you should expect. Avoiding highly talented players in a position of need for off field issues (and yet not avoiding players for same issues in positions NOT in need). No revisions to game plan/playbook/anything as the season got worse and worse and worse.

Do I really need to go on??? ANYONE who is a fan of the Lions, follows the Lions, or the NFL in general - and DOESN'T have some harsh criticism for Schwartz, and thinks there should be CONSIDERABLY more movement in the front office right now are the ones who looks like fools.
    Well Played sir well played

AAL: Ndamukong Suh
    Combined Tackles: 46
    Solo Tackles: 38
    Assisted Tackles: 8
    Sacks: 8.5

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 17-8-8 PTS: 42
    Detroit Lions 9-4
    Detroit Tigers Another disappointing season
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Overall: 8-3 ACC:
    Florida State Seminoles Overall: 13-0 ACC: 8-0 ACC Champs (#3 in College Playoff)

vCash
    i refuse to vote until i have a 3rd option in the voting poll

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Even Rivera is going to meet with the owner of the Panthers tomorrow regarding his job. I just wished the Fords would do something this drastic.
    And set us back 3-more years! Look im all for results but the bottom line is Schwartz took a 0-16 team to the playoffs in 2 short years. That says a lot about his football intelligence!! I believe that he is a good coach and can be great and in time he will be one of the better coaches in the NFL! If its with the Lions or not is unknown. This is a business and production is all that matters. He deserves next year to right the ship and even as a Schwartz supporter, if he has another losing year next season then i believe a change will and should be made.

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

Fire Schwartz

People put too much emphasis on 0-16 season were not the only team to have a awful season. And to be honest we looked better in a 0-16 season than some of the teams that went 1-15 or 2-14. Schwartz deserves another year because we have improved on certain levels. But when you lose 8 straight and team lacks discipline losing your job should not be out o the question or laughed at
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragalionsfan View Post
    And set us back 3-more years! Look im all for results but the bottom line is Schwartz took a 0-16 team to the playoffs in 2 short years. That says a lot about his football intelligence!! I believe that he is a good coach and can be great and in time he will be one of the better coaches in the NFL! If its with the Lions or not is unknown. This is a business and production is all that matters. He deserves next year to right the ship and even as a Schwartz supporter, if he has another losing year next season then i believe a change will and should be made.
    The team has:

a former #1 overall pick QB who nearly threw for 5000 yards back to back and is only 25 years old.

the WR who broke Jerry Rice's record for most yards in a season and almost hit 2k

2 monster defensive tackles, possibly the best DT tandem in the NFL

Name 3 coaches in the NFL that couldn't win more than 4 games with those 4 on the roster.

You're giving a guy credit for taking them to the playoffs LAST YEAR, but are ignoring all the negatives from this year. We all thought they were a playoff team anyways.

#fireschwartz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    The team has:

a former #1 overall pick QB who nearly threw for 5000 yards back to back and is only 25 years old.

the WR who broke Jerry Rice's record for most yards in a season and almost hit 2k

2 monster defensive tackles, possibly the best DT tandem in the NFL

Name 3 coaches in the NFL that couldn't win more than 4 games with those 4 on the roster.

You're giving a guy credit for taking them to the playoffs LAST YEAR, but are ignoring all the negatives from this year. We all thought they were a playoff team anyways.

#fireschwartz
    Special teams cost us two games, thats on Groosman not HC! Thanksgiving was on him but hanson had a chance and never should have missed! Thats on Hanson. The Colts game is on both Linehan and gunther not schwartz! Both packer games we should have won, the first one which i was at, was because Linehan never went for the win and settled for a FG and becasue lacey cant locate the ball. Thats not Coaches fault either. Matthew slipped ball out of his hand resulted in the play that ultimatley cost us the game. Not Schwartz again. Thats a 10-6 record we could have easily had and none are the result of Schwartz!!

vCash
    Ill take Shartz for 300 bob

57 Rec - 882 Yards -6 TD

vCash
    You can have him for free
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    Cue the baragalionsfan pro Schwartz rally

#idontgetit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    Ill take 300 for shartz bob..

57 Rec - 882 Yards -6 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Cue the baragalionsfan pro Schwartz rally

#idontgetit
    Thats right! When the lions bounce back next year i dont want to hear from any of you haters how great the man is. Because if you believe he is a bad coach, than it dont matter if they go 4-12 or 12-4 next year you would still want him gone!

vCash
    Thats right! When the lions bounce back next year i dont want to hear from any of you haters how great the man is. Because if you believe he is a bad coach, than it dont matter if they go 4-12 or 12-4 next year you would still want him gone!
    yes

vCash
    Coaches learn and can get better. It's possible for him to do that, but it starts with his only child attitude and whiney demeanor.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Special teams cost us two games, thats on Groosman not HC! Thanksgiving was on him but hanson had a chance and never should have missed! Thats on Hanson. The Colts game is on both Linehan and gunther not schwartz! Both packer games we should have won, the first one which i was at, was because Linehan never went for the win and settled for a FG and becasue lacey cant locate the ball. Thats not Coaches fault either. Matthew slipped ball out of his hand resulted in the play that ultimatley cost us the game. Not Schwartz again. Thats a 10-6 record we could have easily had and none are the result of Schwartz!!
    I agree. We really could had 10 or 11 this year had we not just completely blew games, but the reality is we did. I do think if we have a solid draft this year, and FA goes smooth then we could be back in the hunt next year.
    Joique Bell
    WHOOP!

vCash
    Cue the excuse train!!! Special Teams costing us two games - and there being NOTHING done in response to that?? Head coach. And when the OC and DC aren't performing - and NOTHING is done in response?? Head coach!!! And now when NOTHING is done in regards to your coaches in the off season?? GM and Ownership!!!

You can't pass the buck and list a laundry list of excuses game by game as to how the games were lost. It was ridiculous means time and time again, with absolutely no accountability any step of the way. HEAD COACH!!!

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast