16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire Schwartz

11 68.75%
  • Fire Schwartz

5 31.25%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fire Schwartz

vCash
    Like i heard on the radio is my same fear. The lions come back and win 8 games and miss the playoffs next year and all we will hear about is how we made a 4 game improvement, and everyone sticks around. Man I wish our FO could realise this is the time for change.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Any change in D personnel is fine by me. I too seriously doubt that Cowher would come out & coach again. BUT, the offseason is the only time we can dream about this stuff. I loved his coaching style, running the ball & stopping the run, don't hate me for being a fan.
    Hell yeah. Basic football 101.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    How many super bowls does bill belichek have in NE? Is he not the games best coach? after all Wins and super bowls are the only thing that matters. Now after all that, take a look at his first 5-6 yrs coaching and see what his record is!

P.S.- Schwartz worked under him!! Learn from the best right!!!

IN SCHWARTZ WE TRUST

vCash
    In Schwartz YOU trust. Don't lump me in there, guy.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baragalionsfan View Post
    How many super bowls does bill belichek have in NE? Is he not the games best coach? after all Wins and super bowls are the only thing that matters. Now after all that, take a look at his first 5-6 yrs coaching and see what his record is!

P.S.- Schwartz worked under him!! Learn from the best right!!!

IN Results WE TRUST
    fixed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    fixed

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    For the offense-oriented team we seem destined to be...kind of wish the Lions were in a position to throw their hat in the ring for the Chip Kelly race.

I think we can all agree we wish we had a team with a scary defense, and more of a typical NFL offense...but times are changing a bit.

Scrap Detroit!!

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Hell yeah. Basic football 101.
    Something the Lions seem to lack.

vCash
    all Im saying is I still believe in Schwartz and I cant wait for everyone here to swing back the other way and look like fools

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFanFromNY View Post
    all Im saying is I still believe in Schwartz and I cant wait for everyone here to swing back the other way and look like fools
    Anyone who wants a coach fired after winning a total of 4 ****ing games, along the way losing control of his team and making boneheaded mistakes, should NEVR be viewed as a fool. Even if they win the next 3 Super Bowls under Schwartz, anyone not considering a coaching change after this brutal season is the fool.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    I believe in Schwartz too but something has to change. As a fan I am willing to give him one more year on the sideline and if there is no improvement then he needs to go and the same goes for Mayhew.

Like Driz said in another thread

It's ridiculous he's getting another shot, but if Mayhew doesn't find us at least 4 guys who will IMMEDIATELY make an impact this next season in the upcoming draft - he's got to be gone. And not a wait until the end of the season firing, I'm talking Week 8 firing.

Florida State Seminoles Overall: 14-0 ACC: 8-0 (BCS National Champions )

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 37-27-14 Pts.: 88
    Detroit LionsWelcome to Detroit Jim Caldwell!!!
    Detroit Tigers 4-1
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Good Season Boys!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Anyone who wants a coach fired after winning a total of 4 ****ing games, along the way losing control of his team and making boneheaded mistakes, should NEVR be viewed as a fool. Even if they win the next 3 Super Bowls under Schwartz, anyone not considering a coaching change after this brutal season is the fool.
    Even Rivera is going to meet with the owner of the Panthers tomorrow regarding his job. I just wished the Fords would do something this drastic.

Florida State Seminoles Overall: 14-0 ACC: 8-0 (BCS National Champions )

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 37-27-14 Pts.: 88
    Detroit LionsWelcome to Detroit Jim Caldwell!!!
    Detroit Tigers 4-1
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Good Season Boys!!

vCash
    How many arrests in 2012? Fights at practice between players. NO ONE from your draft having an impact in game (aside from penalties). 4 wins. Complete and total lack of accountability. Absolutely no taking responsibility for the disappointment of this season. No trades in response to losing your #1 RB. Keeping Stefan Logan in Special Teams until Week 17!!!!!! Allowing for the whole Titus Young debacle to play out. Drafting first and second round players with a history of injuries, and off field issues which played out exactly how you should expect. Avoiding highly talented players in a position of need for off field issues (and yet not avoiding players for same issues in positions NOT in need). No revisions to game plan/playbook/anything as the season got worse and worse and worse.

Do I really need to go on??? ANYONE who is a fan of the Lions, follows the Lions, or the NFL in general - and DOESN'T have some harsh criticism for Schwartz, and thinks there should be CONSIDERABLY more movement in the front office right now are the ones who looks like fools.

Scrap Detroit!!

vCash
    I will be the first to say I was wrong if he brings us back. But I just see it as a lost yr coming up. What would shwartz have to do next year to keep his job?? 8 wins 10 wins, playoffs? I think he would need to win a playoff game or he is gone. Actually I think he should be gone now, but we know thats not gonna happen.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    I will be the first to say I was wrong if he brings us back. But I just see it as a lost yr coming up. What would shwartz have to do next year to keep his job?? 8 wins 10 wins, playoffs? I think he would need to win a playoff game or he is gone. Actually I think he should be gone now, but we know thats not gonna happen.
    first and foremost if the lions have a good year next year you dont have to apologize. Facts are facts under schwartz leadership we lost 8 straight and his players were reckless on and off the field. But heres the good thing the lions wont have a good year next year they have alot of issues to iron out so all we can do is wait and see how the schwartz circus works
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast