Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Interesting notes from Reese today:

1. He says T2 may have to play safety when he returns.

2. Said Wilson would be the lead dog next year which MAY indicate something about Bradshaw's future.
    I'd like the Painter contract... He's only at a slightly lesser talent level than Carr and comes at a significantly lower price tag. Say goodbye to Carr as we open up some cap space.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    And THAT'S the same ******** that cost us the season with a holding penalty on a crucial 3rdd and 10 conversion against Washington...he's always had these bad timings on when to show up...I've got real beef, and I took that penalty personal, so I want his chocking *** OUT!
    Sorry to say this but you sound like a complete moron with this statement.. You just lost any credibility of football knowledge that anyone had for you in here..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I'd like the Painter contract... He's only at a slightly lesser talent level than Carr and comes at a significantly lower price tag. Say goodbye to Carr as we open up some cap space.
    The only reason I like Carr is because I believe he can play.. God forbid Eli goes down for a game or 2 I would have confidence that Carr could get the job done..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Sorry to say this but you sound like a complete moron with this statement.. You just lost any credibility of football knowledge that anyone had for you in here..
    Lol funny thing is you can say Lawrence Tynes cost us a playoff birth. Make the FG we're in the playoffs lol

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Lol funny thing is you can say Lawrence Tynes cost us a playoff birth. Make the FG we're in the playoffs lol
    There's too many if or that's.. Everyone shoulders some blame.. More then some others BUT this team had their destiny in their hands and they blew it as a whole.. Too many guys on this team just didn't look hungry..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Btw love the Domeafavors quotes in your sig.. That dude is straight up no joke

vCash
    I know he's decent G, but like I said, I was just venting...that holding penalty, I believe, changed the Giants' whole season around...think what would've happened if he didn't get that penalty...Giants get a 1st down, march down the Skins territory with their winning momentum and score a TD, go for 2, make it, and win the game by a td cuz RG3 uncharacteristically threw a pick at a crucial moment after the 2 mins warning, and we win the game and division and make another run to the superbowl.... jp but im sure things would've looked different though.... oh well, the season's over now
    bad timing on a penalty happens. It's very very hard to find a left tackle worth a damn. It's like I told Chargers fans with Schottenheimer; very easy to ask for a firing; not so easy to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Yeah. Don't trust either of them to play if Eli goes down though.

vCash
    Lol KP is not going to get the Franchise Tag

Brown is our goal line back

Osi needs to go

Carr needs to stay on the same contract. I don't care if it's 750k more than the next guy, it's the level of comfort it provides Eli. These guys spend like 10 hours a day at one anothers hip. If Eli likes him, then keep him.

vCash
    There's too many if or that's.. Everyone shoulders some blame.. More then some others BUT this team had their destiny in their hands and they blew it as a whole.. Too many guys on this team just didn't look hungry..
    Lets face it... If Eli goes down, we'll look like last year's Colts out there

vCash
    No more Albany. Giants announced training camp will be at the Timex center next season

vCash
    I did say earlier that I was just venting some anger out.....it was a disappointing season, I haven't been back here in a while and it was just some anger I wanted to let out....I agree, now reading it over again, that I did sounded like a moron, I guess i put way too much spice on that one but as for me losing my credibility, don't try to speak for anyone else because they can speak for themselves, and only YOU can speak for yourself
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    bad timing on a penalty happens. It's very very hard to find a left tackle worth a damn. It's like I told Chargers fans with Schottenheimer; very easy to ask for a firing; not so easy to replace.

Yeah. Don't trust either of them to play if Eli goes down though.
    I think to solve our cap space probelems and back-up Quarterback posisiton, I think the best way the giants can handle that is if they drafted one of the QBs from this year's mediocre class IN the late rounds, 4th-last pick IMO, I don't trust Painter nor Carr to back up Eli, and I would just rather let a rookie QB be mentored under Eli and be ready to play just in case our Ironman Qb actually goes down
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I did say earlier that I was just venting some anger out.....it was a disappointing season, I haven't been back here in a while and it was just some anger I wanted to let out....I agree, now reading it over again, that I did sounded like a moron, I guess i put way too much spice on that one but as for me losing my credibility, don't try to speak for anyone else because they can speak for themselves, and only YOU can speak for yourself
    Well I give you a lot of credit and respect for admitting that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Lol KP is not going to get the Franchise Tag

Brown is our goal line back

Osi needs to go

Carr needs to stay on the same contract. I don't care if it's 750k more than the next guy, it's the level of comfort it provides Eli. These guys spend like 10 hours a day at one anothers hip. If Eli likes him, then keep him.
    Brown can be our starting back IF he is healty. Even healthy he can't punch it in like Jacobs could. And Jacobs is going to be super cheap on the market.

Osi will probably sign a cheap contract to retire with NYG. He was our most productive end so why would you think he needs to go? He needs to stay and retired with us IF price is right.

Carr doesn't cut it. Even if Eli likes him he just doesn't cut it for us. He needs to go for sure. We need youth to be behind Eli to learn and if not than we need a veteran who can step up when called on. He wouldn't be the one.

vCash
    If Eli goes down we are ****ed with the running game that we have. But if he does you don't want a 4th round pick trying to take over his position lol. Draft late round and get a veteran to back him up.

But our offense revolves around Eli so if he goes down lets look at having the 1st round pick in 2014!!

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast