Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kindle is trash

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I would only do that if we were getting Aaron Ross back as well.

LOL in all seriousness, Tuck and the 19 is not moving them up 17 spots ... JPP and the 19 maybe .. (i would never do that, just saying it would get the second pick)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Kindle is trash
    How bout reading the guys story and what happened to him before calling him trash.. Not saying I want to sign him but there are much better ways you could have stated that your not interested.

vCash
    Hey G time to merge and close this thread lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Kindle is trash
    Kindle Fire HD is pretty solid though.

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Hey G time to merge and close this thread lol
    Yup, not gonna go very far. We can talk hypotheticals in here.

vCash
    Kindle could be decent depth with a new start who knows though I like rivers too and idk if he was bad or good for us as I missed our games that were on fox and was stunned by no Dline and Cwebb being killed ...

Can we cut Webster , tuck or boley without consequence? Bc I'd draft Rhodes and dump Cwebb.and we're rumored to love Ansah who we claim reminds us of JPP (cool..). And grab any olb who can cover and cut boley ..our cap problems would be ..well gone if done properly.

Also grab a RB and cut AB without any problems? Would be nice and we could always cut the guys after the draft correct?

vCash
    Supposedly news .. We are willing and want osi back and Barden wants to come back .

vCash
    **** fewell!!!! Get spags!!!!!

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Art Stapleton‏@art_stapleton

#NYG announce the signings of TE Jamie Childers, CB Buddy Jackson & K/P Jake Rogers to reserve/futures contracts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Supposedly news .. We are willing and want osi back and Barden wants to come back .
    Doesn't mean much. We were "willing and wanted" Steve Smith back too. Never know what will happen. Can't afford Osi right now, so they'll have to clear some room for any shot at keeping him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Doesn't mean much. We were "willing and wanted" Steve Smith back too. Never know what will happen. Can't afford Osi right now, so they'll have to clear some room for any shot at keeping him.
    JR himself said he wanted Smith back, he was pissed off with us cause they didn't think he was as ready as he thought he was. He went and signed with the Eagles never giving the Giants a chance to match which JR and Coughlin were under the impression that he would.

vCash
    JR himself said he wanted Smith back, he was pissed off with us cause they didn't think he was as ready as he thought he was. He went and signed with the Eagles never giving the Giants a chance to match which JR and Coughlin were under the impression that he would.
    I can tell you that as of the night before he signed with PHI he and his agent were about to sign with the Giants. I don't know what happened overnight, but it was literally a done deal until the final hour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I can tell you that as of the night before he signed with PHI he and his agent were about to sign with the Giants. I don't know what happened overnight, but it was literally a done deal until the final hour.
    From the Giants side of the story he came in for the physical ready to sign, the medical staff gave JR and Coughlin their assessment on his recovery and a estimated time. It pissed Smith off, he felt he was ready to go and that the Giants were just trying to lower the price on him. He left the facility angry and with out a contract, hours later they were notified he was signing with the Eagles.. JR and Coughlin were shocked, they believed they had a understanding with Smith and his agent would give the Giants a chance to match.. They never got that chance.

Something people gotta realize is we got really ****ing lucky with Cruz, JR did not choose him over Smith. In fact Cruz almost got cut, Hixon was the slot and Cruz didn't really get his chance till Manningham got injured.. That's when Cruz broke out and took off from there.. Obviously lol

vCash
    From the Giants side of the story he came in for the physical ready to sign, the medical staff gave JR and Coughlin their assessment on his recovery and a estimated time. It pissed Smith off, he felt he was ready to go and that the Giants were just trying to lower the price on him. He left the facility angry and with out a contract, hours later they were notified he was signing with the Eagles.. JR and Coughlin were shocked, they believed they had a understanding with Smith and his agent would give the Giants a chance to match.. They never got that chance.

Something people gotta realize is we got really ****ing lucky with Cruz, JR did not choose him over Smith. In fact Cruz almost got cut, Hixon was the slot and Cruz didn't really get his chance till Manningham got injured.. That's when Cruz broke out and took off from there.. Obviously lol
    wow, I never really knew that much about the Steve Smith situation...didn't know he was so close to signing with the Giants before going with the Eagles in the last minute...I knew as far as Smith having a disagreement of his health and he decided to sign with the Eagles the next week or something like that....dang, but the way you put that last paragraph really scares the crap out of me bro lol, it's amazing how lucky the Giants were to get Cruz....I hope we could get lucky like that in the CB position
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash

I'm not sure about the whole matching thing. I will say this; seems the Giants were kinda right. He hasn't been the same since.

Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast