Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm not sure about the whole matching thing. I will say this; seems the Giants were kinda right. He hasn't been the same since.
    So shouldn't we sorta be worrie ..if we got cocky after that or if we coudlnt tell he was done for at that point it leaves a lot of doubts to me as to how good our scouts and docs are..

TT , SS ,Ross , sintim , we didn't develop Barden , didn't pla our rookies this year in time,,.

Anyone recall how we made the Super Bowl in 07 .. Boss , Michael Johnson , Deossie (LS), AB, Ross, SS(Steve smith), Jay Alford all contributed and were all rookies ..

We aren't letting guys step in where we need them for no reason at all..DW not ready (maybe for 3rd down maybe he fumbles just like Bradshaw but he could of been a major factor for us and gained chemistry). .. RR our WR who we drafted partially just BC HE WAS NFL READY but bearly used him for a WR , Hosley got hurt so ill just say whatever , everyone else? Wastes besides Kuhn oddly another solid 7th round pick (Johnson and AB in 07 lol).

Sure there's other reasons but the drafted players all played huge or key roles for us even won us games (AB vs bills I believe it was).

Now we grab what we need n bench it , pick up fas but nothing impact duo like the lb K..I can't even spell it apfor plax a lil before 07 ..

We aren't doing what we did to build a Super Bowl team anymore ..we need to start ..we use to pick up vets like Sam Madison to help players at positions we drafted and needed to develop (CB for them) ..

We use to have a balanced attack with passing and running, we could run with bj(power) or AB (speed) we could throw anywhere from short slants (smith). Deep (plax mostly) over the middle (TEs shockey or boss) or 3rd down conversion passes (Steve smith) and of course had a possession WR in toomer for everything else ..

We had solid d and olines. , hard hitting safety (Wilson) press corners (Webster Ross Madison others) ..

We had DTs who can pass rush and stuff the run and a MLB who played defensive QB ...

Where is that now..and where's that heart that strahan brought?

vCash
    Jake Long anyone?
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The GEEEEE Men View Post
    Jake Long anyone?
    $

vCash
    Jake Long anyone?
    Giants are over the space cap, remember? Long will ask for a lot of money, and that's not what we need....
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-27-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Jake Long anyone?
    So:

Report: Jake Long wants “at least” $10 million annually

Posted by Evan Silva on January 27, 2013, 4:37 PM EST

Getty Images
    Jake Long was once considered in many circles to be the best left tackle in football. His stock has fallen off dramatically due to myriad injuries and declining performance, and he’s slated to hit a deep free-agent market for offensive tackles this March.

Long’s monetary expectations remain high. Citing people who have spoken to the Dolphins’ front office, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports Long is believed to be seeking “at least $10 million a year” and the Fins are “pessimistic” about their chances of retaining him.

Jackson adds that Long “scoffed” at the Dolphins’ in-season extension offer.

Long turns 28 in May and there are indications his body is breaking down, so we can’t fault him for pursuing every last dollar on his first ever opportunity to test free agency. With the way things have gone for him recently, this could conceivably be Long’s final substantial pay day the NFL.

He’s just probably not going to get it from the Dolphins.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lion-annually/

vCash
    Does it look like to you guys that the Giants will resign Beatty at LT?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    They have been rumored to of looked into a few Olineman in the daft but that doesn't't truly tell us much. I'd assume we try and f the price is too much we draft .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Unless he really over reaches on how much he wants, can't imagine him not coming back.

vCash
    Wow no one is gonna give that to Long, but I don't think he's physically breaking down. He's still very solid but I think he got lazy at times being in Miami.

vCash
    If we had cap space we'd be fine this offseason the dolphins alone have a CB 25yrs old Sean smith and an OT jake long we'd pick up ...but we don't so we can't look at those routes realistically anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    They have been rumored to of looked into a few Olineman in the draft but that doesn't truly tell us much. I'd assume we try and f the price is too much we draft .
    potential OTs the Giants can grab in the 2nd - 3rd round: Ricky Wagner from Wisconsin, Dallas Thomas from Tennessee, and one guy who I'm really starting to like and to me looks like the OT version of JPP is Lane Johnson...no joke check his performance versus Texas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozTZFLj17A ....If this guy falls to us in the 2nd round, It's a must-take, and then we could just let Beatty walk in case he tries to ask for more money, or Johnson could easily line up at RT as you'll see in the clip he's versatile, but the guy is athletic with quick feet, can definitely keep up with some quick pass rushers
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    potential OTs the Giants can grab in the 2nd - 3rd round: Ricky Wagner from Wisconsin, Dallas Thomas from Tennessee, and one guy who I'm really starting to like and to me looks like the OT version of JPP is Lane Johnson...no joke check his performance versus Texas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozTZFLj17A ....If this guy falls to us in the 2nd round, It's a must-take, and then we could just let Beatty walk in case he tries to ask for more money, or Johnson could easily line up at RT as you'll see in the clip he's versatile, but the guy is athletic with quick feet, can definitely keep up with some quick pass rushers
    Dallas Thomas sounds good not crazy about him but wouldn't hurt , Wagner sounds good but again I'm not good with Olineman because I need to see more of the hand play and maybe the QB/plays called made them look better.

But I can say lane Jonson is a must in the 2nd and won't be there lol he's like a bigger stringer joe staley (very athletic at a well let's be honest one of the least athletic positions lol.)

And for nor reason I not big on Eric fisher . Idk just not sold but I. Know he's a must take 3rd rounder .

vCash
    Bob Glauber (@BobGlauber) tweeted at 5:17 PM on Fri, Feb 01, 2013:

Mitch Ross (deer antler guy) said Giants P Steve Weatherford @Weatherford5 was client. Weatherford: "I've never met the guy in my life."

Steve Weatherford (@Weatherford5) tweeted at 5:20 PM on Fri, Feb 01, 2013:

I have never used anything illegal in my life. Being a role model is too important to me. These claims are a marketing ploy.

vCash
    Weatherford is too bad *** to need that crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Weatherford is too bad *** to need that crap.
    I agree. I really don't think that douche bag Ross has merit in accusing anyone.

Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast