Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    ^Pretty much that. Its just technically not restricted (by NFL terms, not dictionary definition)
    Yeah my bad on that. I just assumed if a team has right of first refusal (and here its tighter than that) that it would be a type of RFA.

vCash
    Got ya, thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Exclusive Rights Free Agent. Andre Brown, Tracy and Trattou. Means they are a FA with no more than 2 (? or 3) years experience and the team has exclusive negotiation rights to them; meaning they give him an offer that is at or above the minimum and the player HAS TO accept it or leave the NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    ^Pretty much that. Its just technically not restricted (by NFL terms, not dictionary definition)
    ....so, does that mean if Brown refuses the contract, he can leave the Giants and join another team, or is his career in the NFL done?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    He'd have to leave the NFL
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    1. Woody Johnson is exploring the idea of trading Revis.

2. Rex does not want that.

3. Please don't make a Revis thread. It's not gonna happen.

vCash

They should trade him though they're not resigning him and need a lot between pass rushers , oline ,depth,maybe QB . Oh and they could use ap relief , future MLB plus they have 2 solid CBS cromartie can be amazing just not shut down usually and Wilson's pretty solid.

Anyway back to giants all we'd have to offer is picks n we won't , Cwebb which is pointless and kiwi who'd help there pass rush as a 3-4 olb. But we wouldn't want the contract plus his off season BS n his injury leaves a little doubt plus age as to how good he'll be .

vCash
    A struggling team that for all its faults was only a couple wins from the playoffs just can't trade possibly the greatest CB of all time. They're a consistent QB and a strong WR away from contending.

vCash

Lol I'll be surprised if there's not

vCash

Tuck and our 19th pick for.........

THE JAGS 2ND PICK:

Apparently jacksonville is desperate for a pass rusher. This makes sense, though it might be a toughie to pull off. The G Men could use a big NT like Star Lotulelei. Or a Luke Joeckel.

Id also love Millner the Cb from Alabama.

Wishful thinking.

vCash
    Not gonna happen. And Tuck has sucked for the past 2 seasons if u haven't notice

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Tuck restructured his deal. Don't think anyone is gonna pick that up for a final year of his deal. May as well wait on him hitting FA and from our side if nobody is gonna pick up the extra money, we may as well get another year out of our D captain.

I still think he can rebound though. Think he can get healthier and be a force. May as well keep him for 1 more year and then resign him as a FA based on next season's performance. Might get him cheaper.

vCash
    If those old rumors are true about them possibly cutting players like Boley, Webster, Tuck, etc. (and I don't think they are, except for Boley maybe) and it leaves us without Osi AND without Tuck.....I damn sure hope they make a run at Kruger.

vCash
    I try not to knock people for their ideas but c'mon you can't be serious.. And did you really have to make this a thread? Next time you have a idea put in the draft, FA or offseason thread..

vCash

Giants Work Out Ex-Ravens OLB Sergio Kindle

Not exactly thread worthy, but not much going on these days anyway. Probably be a DE in our system...

Sergio Kindle tries out for New York Giants

Former Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker works out for last year's Super Bowl champions

By Aaron WilsonThe Baltimore Sun
    6:05 p.m. EST, January 24, 2013

Former Ravens outside linebacker Sergio Kindle worked out for the New York Giants today, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Kindle wasn't immediately signed to a contract after a tryout that included several other players.

The Ravens cut Kindle from the practice squad earlier this month.

The Ravens once had high hopes for Kindle, drafting the former All-Big 12 pass rusher in the second round of the 2010 NFL draft. But Kindle’s career was derailed as a rookie when he fractured his skull during a fall down two flights of stairs the night before his first NFL training camp.

Although the former University of Texas star was eventually cleared to play football again after dealing with neurological problems from the accident, Kindle was never the same. He suffered permanent hearing damage in his left ear.

Kindle recorded his only career tackle in the second game of the season against the Philadelphia Eagles. Kindle was active for two games last season, but registered no statistics.

“That was a conversation that was between Sergio and I,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said when asked to explain cutting Kindle during the playoffs. “I think most of it should remain private, but it was positive. It was kind of mutually agreed upon between the two of us. It was nothing that he did or didn’t do. I told him I have high hopes for Sergio, I really do.

“He and I have gotten real close. I feel some responsibility for him and really want to see him do well. I really think he has a chance to be good in this league. I’ll be there to support him and do whatever we can to help him. He’s hoping for an opportunity somewhere where he can maybe take the next step.”

The Ravens cut Kindle from the active roster in October to create a roster spot when outside linebacker Terrell Suggs was activated from the non-football injury list, then re-signed Kindle to a $96,900 practice squad contract.

Kindle pleaded guilty in 2011 to a driving under the influence charge in Howard County stemming from his arrest in 2010 as a rookie, but that was the only off-field issue he dealt with during his tenure with the Ravens.

“It could be, but it hasn't,” Kindle said when asked earlier this season if he's frustrated. “Being frustrated isn't going to help, so why do it? I feel like there should be more motivation, but my motivation was never deterred regardless.”

awilson@baltsun.com
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,5169381.story

vCash
    Jenny Vrentas‏@JennyVrentas

Giants tried out a handful of players: TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, LB Sergio Kindle, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers

Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast