Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1060
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    201
    Posts
    3,150
    vCash
    1500
    Dude just quit while you're ahead

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,274
    vCash
    1500
    It would be Carr or Painter. Not both lol.

    Why would you want to draft a QB in rounds 4-7 to backup eli. The majority of those QB's don't even pan out to be backups let alone good backups.... Why not just stick with a guy that can come in if necessary and is probably a top 10-15 backup who has a really good relationship with Eli, knows his role and that has spent like 10 hours a day with Eli over the past bunch of years?

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    It would be Carr or Painter. Not both lol.

    Why would you want to draft a QB in rounds 4-7 to backup eli. The majority of those QB's don't even pan out to be backups let alone good backups.... Why not just stick with a guy that can come in if necessary and is probably a top 10-15 backup who has a really good relationship with Eli, knows his role and that has spent like 10 hours a day with Eli over the past bunch of years?
    I'm not for drafting a QB what so ever.. BUT are we forgetting JR picked Rhett Bromar in the 5th round

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    683
    vCash
    1500
    I hope they don't draft another Rhett Bomar again. I am all for bringing back the Hefty Lefty, Jared Lorenzen! No more short yardage issues.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    I hope they don't draft another Rhett Bomar again. I am all for bringing back the Hefty Lefty, Jared Lorenzen! No more short yardage issues.
    Lol best qb sneak ever

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,469
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Lol best qb sneak ever
    I remember him for this.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMZkDKmhE0

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Lol yea that was great.. Did you see Wilson fly down the field to make that block on lynch's td? Kid has a lot of balls, I like him a lot and I love Lynch.. Dude is a monster..

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,469
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Lol yea that was great.. Did you see Wilson fly down the field to make that block on lynch's td? Kid has a lot of balls, I like him a lot and I love Lynch.. Dude is a monster..
    Yeah I saw him do it at least twice.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,469
    vCash
    1500
    In other news.

    He has having surgery this week to repair his torn LCL and the doctor will then evaluate his torn ACL to see the extent of his damage.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 01-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    249
    vCash
    1500
    I feel bad for him but not the redskins, thats what they get for using him as another back let alone playing him on one and a half legs.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,469
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    I feel bad for him but not the redskins, thats what they get for using him as another back let alone playing him on one and a half legs.
    Agreed. He should of never played.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Agreed. He should of never played.
    They also can't run that pistol anymore.. RG3 physically won't last 3 years in this league..

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,469
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    They also can't run that pistol anymore.. RG3 physically won't last 3 years in this league..
    If they can't make him a pocket passer. His career will be over. Really fast. I feel bad for the kid I really do. But QB's like him don't generally have long healthy careers.

    See: Michael Vick.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    If they can't make him a pocket passer. His career will be over. Really fast. I feel bad for the kid I really do. But QB's like him don't generally have long healthy careers.

    See: Michael Vick.
    Yup very true, specially in today's NFL.. Guys are too big and too fast.. He's a small guy he can't consistently take this beating..

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Dude just quit while you're ahead
    ok, you're really arrogant
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    It would be Carr or Painter. Not both lol.

    Why would you want to draft a QB in rounds 4-7 to backup eli. The majority of those QB's don't even pan out to be backups let alone good backups.... Why not just stick with a guy that can come in if necessary and is probably a top 10-15 backup who has a really good relationship with Eli, knows his role and that has spent like 10 hours a day with Eli over the past bunch of years?
    I've seen Carr played in the preseason as well as against the Panthers in the finale against the Eagles, and when he ahd the opportunity to put points, he failed to make plays, and I just wasn't so fond of his limited performance this year, idk, but it was when Reese signed Painter that I really started to scratch my head, hoping this is just a temporary move, cuz I'm sure there will be better back-up QBs on the market this year.....even though it's not gonna happen, I would go nuts to have Matt Moore as the back-up QB for the Giants, but to be honest, the Painter signing just puzzled me...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •