Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dude just quit while you're ahead

vCash
    It would be Carr or Painter. Not both lol.

Why would you want to draft a QB in rounds 4-7 to backup eli. The majority of those QB's don't even pan out to be backups let alone good backups.... Why not just stick with a guy that can come in if necessary and is probably a top 10-15 backup who has a really good relationship with Eli, knows his role and that has spent like 10 hours a day with Eli over the past bunch of years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post

Why would you want to draft a QB in rounds 4-7 to backup eli. The majority of those QB's don't even pan out to be backups let alone good backups.... Why not just stick with a guy that can come in if necessary and is probably a top 10-15 backup who has a really good relationship with Eli, knows his role and that has spent like 10 hours a day with Eli over the past bunch of years?
    I'm not for drafting a QB what so ever.. BUT are we forgetting JR picked Rhett Bromar in the 5th round

vCash
    I hope they don't draft another Rhett Bomar again. I am all for bringing back the Hefty Lefty, Jared Lorenzen! No more short yardage issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    I hope they don't draft another Rhett Bomar again. I am all for bringing back the Hefty Lefty, Jared Lorenzen! No more short yardage issues.
    Lol best qb sneak ever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Lol best qb sneak ever
    I remember him for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMZkDKmhE0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Lol yea that was great.. Did you see Wilson fly down the field to make that block on lynch's td? Kid has a lot of balls, I like him a lot and I love Lynch.. Dude is a monster..

vCash
    Lol yea that was great.. Did you see Wilson fly down the field to make that block on lynch's td? Kid has a lot of balls, I like him a lot and I love Lynch.. Dude is a monster..
    Yeah I saw him do it at least twice.

vCash
    In other news.

He has having surgery this week to repair his torn LCL and the doctor will then evaluate his torn ACL to see the extent of his damage.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 01-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.

vCash
    I feel bad for him but not the redskins, thats what they get for using him as another back let alone playing him on one and a half legs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    I feel bad for him but not the redskins, thats what they get for using him as another back let alone playing him on one and a half legs.
    Agreed. He should of never played.

vCash
    Agreed. He should of never played.
    They also can't run that pistol anymore.. RG3 physically won't last 3 years in this league..

vCash
    They also can't run that pistol anymore.. RG3 physically won't last 3 years in this league..
    If they can't make him a pocket passer. His career will be over. Really fast. I feel bad for the kid I really do. But QB's like him don't generally have long healthy careers.

See: Michael Vick.

vCash
    If they can't make him a pocket passer. His career will be over. Really fast. I feel bad for the kid I really do. But QB's like him don't generally have long healthy careers.

See: Michael Vick.
    Yup very true, specially in today's NFL.. Guys are too big and too fast.. He's a small guy he can't consistently take this beating..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Dude just quit while you're ahead
    ok, you're really arrogant
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post

I've seen Carr played in the preseason as well as against the Panthers in the finale against the Eagles, and when he ahd the opportunity to put points, he failed to make plays, and I just wasn't so fond of his limited performance this year, idk, but it was when Reese signed Painter that I really started to scratch my head, hoping this is just a temporary move, cuz I'm sure there will be better back-up QBs on the market this year.....even though it's not gonna happen, I would go nuts to have Matt Moore as the back-up QB for the Giants, but to be honest, the Painter signing just puzzled me...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast