Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^Everything he said is true
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    fewells biggest issue is his stubborness to make adjustments. He keeps relying on his game plan and when things dont work out he doesnt make changes. He needs to do that in 2013. And KP needs to come back. If not, replace him via FA or in the draft. The 3 safety set is how this team wins.

vCash
    Interesting....
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...o-wont-be-back

He'll be back, we all know it. Never should have given him that contract....and I even like him.

vCash
    Get rid of him

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Interesting....
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...o-wont-be-back

He'll be back, we all know it. Never should have given him that contract....and I even like him.
    Love his attitude.. Love his toughness but he can't stay healthy.. I'll be surprised if they let him go.. He's a Tom Coughlin favorite..
    Last edited by NY007; 01-02-2013 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    Bradshaw was one of the only offensive guys this year with any sort of heart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Bradshaw was one of the only offensive guys this year with any sort of heart
    Can't disagree with that.. And for that alone I can't see the Giants letting him go..

vCash
    Really wonder what happens with Shaun Rogers. They loved him in camp and he looked like he was gonna get serious play time until the blood clot. Wonder if he stays and Bernard goes...

vCash
    I'd like to see us bring in some serious LB and DB help. I love Blackburn, but I don't see him as a viable starting LB. We need a true field general in the middle a la Antonio Pierce when he was here. TT's injury killed our depth at corner and we had to rely on Hosley and Prince who went through some growing pains, but that was expected.
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

vCash
    Giants signed QB Curtis Painter, WR Brandon Collins, WR Kevin Hardy, OG Michael Jasper, DB Trumaine McBride, LB Jake Muasau, and DT Bobby Skinner to reserve/future contracts. - From Jenny Vrentas
    Interesting notes from Reese today:

1. He says T2 may have to play safety when he returns.

2. Said Wilson would be the lead dog next year which MAY indicate something about Bradshaw's future.

vCash
    Just joining in. Huge giants fan in Texas but had a very disappointing season.

D coach should be GONE. Not sure why they extended him but there are quite a few good coaches on the market to take his place.

Bradshaw plays with heart and I love to see the way he plays. But since day 1 he has been plagued with injuries and is super unreliable. We got Wilson who should step up into that starting position but we need a BIG back for our red zone offense. We truly missed Jacobs and if we had him back we would have done a whole lot better in the red zone. Go after Jacobs or better yet pick up Dwyer from Pittsburge.

Line back corps is terrible. Blackburn plays hard and I would like to see him back but not as a starter. I would like to see Rivers healthy and if we can get him back cheap than we should try.

Dline is great but need to put some heat on them. Osi is the only one who played hard this year and I am a huge JPP fan but he didn't play like he could. And I was all about trading Osi in the offseason but I think we need him back on the field. They say strahan maybe working with Osi in offseason and that would help. A lot of injuries to our DT's so hard to say how that goes.

WR... We need Cruz back, that's a no brained. Ramses Burden is pretty good when he got reps minus a few drops but I think he should be back before we bring back Hixon. Hixon is a tough giant but always injured and his punt returning skills aren't all that great anymore. He needs to go. We should split reps between Burden and the rookie at the 3rd spot of WR.

We need a good back up QB this year. Carr is worse than ever. Eli is getting old and this is when injuries start happening so we need to prepare.

Cornerback position has been terrible for us. Prince is still young and he can grow into that position by the start of next year but you can see his youth. Everyone else played like **** when it really mattered.

Kenny Phillips will get the franchise tag. Not sure if we are ready to give him a huge contract cause honestly he hasn't proved hisself cause of injuries to him. But we can't just let him go.

Stevie brown needs a long term contract. He's a ball hawk and he has good reads. Lets make sure he's on the team for a long time.

Offseason focuses should be out RT position, LB core and getting a big back in. Everything else I think we can deal with but we really need those 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    How could you guys not want Locklear back. Do you watch the games?

And anyone that says no to Beatty is INSANE. He was the only person on offense who came to play vs the Falcons and Ravens.

You guys are wild. This is why I don't post here during the offseason. Brings out the stupid in people.
    And THAT'S the same ******** that cost us the season with a holding penalty on a crucial 3rdd and 10 conversion against Washington...he's always had these bad timings on when to show up...I've got real beef, and I took that penalty personal, so I want his chocking *** OUT!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketingjessie View Post
    Just joining in. Huge giants fan in Texas but had a very disappointing season.

D coach should be GONE. Not sure why they extended him but there are quite a few good coaches on the market to take his place.

Bradshaw plays with heart and I love to see the way he plays. But since day 1 he has been plagued with injuries and is super unreliable. We got Wilson who should step up into that starting position but we need a BIG back for our red zone offense. We truly missed Jacobs and if we had him back we would have done a whole lot better in the red zone. Go after Jacobs or better yet pick up Dwyer from Pittsburge.

Line back corps is terrible. Blackburn plays hard and I would like to see him back but not as a starter. I would like to see Rivers healthy and if we can get him back cheap than we should try.

Dline is great but need to put some heat on them. Osi is the only one who played hard this year and I am a huge JPP fan but he didn't play like he could. And I was all about trading Osi in the offseason but I think we need him back on the field. They say strahan maybe working with Osi in offseason and that would help. A lot of injuries to our DT's so hard to say how that goes.

WR... We need Cruz back, that's a no brained. Ramses Burden is pretty good when he got reps minus a few drops but I think he should be back before we bring back Hixon. Hixon is a tough giant but always injured and his punt returning skills aren't all that great anymore. He needs to go. We should split reps between Burden and the rookie at the 3rd spot of WR.

We need a good back up QB this year. Carr is worse than ever. Eli is getting old and this is when injuries start happening so we need to prepare.

Cornerback position has been terrible for us. Prince is still young and he can grow into that position by the start of next year but you can see his youth. Everyone else played like **** when it really mattered.

Kenny Phillips will get the franchise tag. Not sure if we are ready to give him a huge contract cause honestly he hasn't proved hisself cause of injuries to him. But we can't just let him go.

Stevie brown needs a long term contract. He's a ball hawk and he has good reads. Lets make sure he's on the team for a long time.

Offseason focuses should be out RT position, LB core and getting a big back in. Everything else I think we can deal with but we really need those 3.
    why do we need a big back when we got Andre Brown?
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    If you don't like Beatty after this year, you haven't watched him enough. He's stable and finding a good LT is no easy task.

Gonna need an incentive filled deal like T2 or Kiwi, otherwise it just won't be worth big money.
    I know he's decent G, but like I said, I was just venting...that holding penalty, I believe, changed the Giants' whole season around...think what would've happened if he didn't get that penalty...Giants get a 1st down, march down the Skins territory with their winning momentum and score a TD, go for 2, make it, and win the game by a td cuz RG3 uncharacteristically threw a pick at a crucial moment after the 2 mins warning, and we win the game and division and make another run to the superbowl.... jp but im sure things would've looked different though.... oh well, the season's over now

vCash
    Interesting notes from Reese today:

1. He says T2 may have to play safety when he returns.

2. Said Wilson would be the lead dog next year which MAY indicate something about Bradshaw's future.
    Remember I was the first to say this

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast