Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    In Reese We Trust
    Stevie Brown has been informed by Jerry Reese that the Giants will be giving him a restricted free agent contract tender. The level of the offer has not been determined, but the Giants will now receive compensation for Brown if he receives a huge contract offer from another team that the Giants do not match.

Not a great source, but he does just regurgitate from other news sources, so should be legit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Not a great source, but he does just regurgitate from other news sources, so should be legit.
    I hope he stays with us. I him.

vCash
    yeah me too. After the first couple of INTs I figured he was just in the right place at the right time, but now its clear he makes good reads and is ball hungry in a Fewell D that focuses on INTs.

Hope T2 can return healthy and boost the secondary next year.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
    Interesting observations today. CB Justin tryon cleaned out his locker, even going so far as to take his name plate down.
    Kenny Phillips also cleaned out his locker save for a jacket which, when I asked if they were his or team issues, he sheepishly said "both."

Domenik Hixon on his future: "I talked to some guys who have left here & the grass isn’t green on the other side. We’ll see what happens."

vCash
    Really mad about Fewell being back
    I hope someone hires him, he should be getting opportunities bc of the Rooney rule

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    **** you Coughlin. No one cares that you want to help your friends feed their families. They can get a decent job elsewhere. We want to WIN
    His loyalty will end up being his ultimate down fall.. Sucks for us though..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    **** you Coughlin. No one cares that you want to help your friends feed their families. They can get a decent job elsewhere. We want to WIN
    His loyalty will end up being his ultimate down fall.. Sucks for us though..
    x2

vCash
    Coughlin is toooo ****ing loyal, get rid if Fewel

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I'm scared Phillips won't be back which will be a big mistake

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I love KP, but with his injuries I don't see the Giants keeping him unless its an incentive filled deal which I think he can do better on the market. Not even considering him to comeback.

With that, Beatty and Andre Brown are the biggest resignings right now.
    I wanna say first off, this is me venting some anger....... the bolded name pisses me off...this guys always chocked during crunch time and was helping the team last year by being out with an injury....David Diehl isn't the best, but he's clutch hen he needs to be....I'll never forget that moment when I saw his number and name next to a penalty that costed us a first down at Washington on Monday Night...we were right there marching on for another game-winning score, and that bastard decides at a critical moment, he could hook his guy just for a moment, hoping the ref woul;dnt see huim...I'm sick of Beatty, who IMPO is an offensive-line version of Romo, and I'd be glad to see his *** out...now Bennett just blows my mind away...I've seen flashes of his greatness, but I guess it's due to inexperience of playtime that he hasn't been able to cope the knowledge of the Tight End position, so I would give him 1 more season to show improvement, and maybe if he does improve, he can be a very valuable player for us..I expect him to improve next year when JR brings him back...now, if there's one guy, I would bust my *** to sign back, it's Stevie Brown, and as well as the one guy whom only few (including me) had belief in his effort and ability, Osi....I hope JR brings him back, because this guy was the ONLY defensive pass rusher that stayed consistent down the stretch in the 2nd half collapse besides the queit JPP, but regardless, if we can get this guy back, BRING him back with a dog collar on his neck and drag him back into the BIG BLUE house....that's my opinion on a few of the FAs, but I hope JR doesnt screw upo on bringing back players this time
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-04-2013 at 06:14 AM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    If you don't like Beatty after this year, you haven't watched him enough. He's stable and finding a good LT is no easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Gonna need an incentive filled deal like T2 or Kiwi, otherwise it just won't be worth big money.

vCash
    Coughlin is toooo ****ing loyal, get rid if Fewel
    He's not a defensive coach. It's obvious by his hirings and his loyalty.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    If you don't like Beatty after this year, you haven't watched him enough. He's stable and finding a good LT is no easy task.

His back is not stable. For equal money, I would look elsewhere.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Right now things don't look good, but there's plenty of time for both sides to cool off.. I like Stevie but KP is too valuable to let walk.. Like me and G have talked about.. Gotta be a incentive like deal hence T2..

vCash
    Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    Not sure yet but Fewell's name is making the rounds. RT @KidCorrect: Whos interviewing Kevin Gilbride and Perry Fewell
    Keep hope alive fellas.....but just remember, watching him leave is easy; finding a replacement is not (see: Sheridan)

vCash
    I agree with a lot of the posts on this thread, especially Sean's posts. The Locklear injury was huge. He was very good this year along with Beatty. The run game was in high gear and Eli had time to throw. Everything went down hill when he got injured. The KP injury on defense was huge too.

I love this team, but we are probably going to see some big changes coming. My biggest issues with this team defensively, besides the lack of a pass rush, is the fact that our defense relies too much on our secondary to stop the run. When you watch teams that are good against the run, their LBs are the ones making the stop. With the G-men, the good opposing RBs are usually always in the secondary by the time they are brought down. This to me is a lack of presence in the DT and LB positions.

I have mixed feelings about the black unicorn. At times the guy made some great plays, but in others it was like if he was non-existent. The guy is a freak of nature, he should be in league discussions as a top TE, but he doesn't always play like it.

I would like to see more aggression out of the defense. Stop the read and react crap. It doesn't work if the DL is not pressuring the QB.

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast