Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The reason it doesn't make sense to bring bak Locklear is cause he suffered a major knee injury and might have to start the season on the pup list. Either sign Albert from the chiefs or draft a oline men

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Locklear was a cheap add who performed very well. (like the Andrews bros) Now he's injured and if you're gonna go for an affordable RT, then go for a guy who's healthy.

But none of that matters. We shouldn't be settling for guys on the oline. They need to build a strong line, so the real solution is to open some cap by cutting overpaid guys and investing it in a high quality tackle or decent draft pick if Brewer isn't gonna be the guy.

I don't understand the Beatty hate either. Guy has been rock solid. He's the #1 signing priority right now.

vCash
    Both Baas and Sash are expected to have offseason surgeries. yay

So the price we pay for an invincible QB is that EVERYONE ELSE will be plagued with injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Both Baas and Sash are expected to have offseason surgeries. yay

So the price we pay for an invincible QB is that EVERYONE ELSE will be plagued with injuries.
    I figured Baas needed surgery.. He's been playing injured all season.. I think Snee and Nicks will probably have surgery as well.. I'm sure more names will come..

vCash
    Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Steve Weatherford was collecting teammates' leftover gear, cleats to donate to kids in Newark. #nyg
    Class. And that's what keeps me coming back every year.

vCash
    The Black Unicorn is hyping up his brother and wants him on the Giants ha. He should worry about his own contract.

vCash
    Live Coughlin Presser on giants.com right now. Fewell will remain DC next year.

vCash
    Coughlin's done, but for anyone on here now Reese is on right now: http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...d-c2d2d2aa2d71

vCash
    **** you Coughlin..... Why is he so ****ing loyal

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Interesting.....Reese is evaluating the rookies and points out that Hosley is gonna be a punt return guy. His injuries kept them from using him as one.

vCash
    Reese just called Osi one of his all time favorite players, not just Giants, but all NFL and says he's got a lot of football left in him.

With that kind of endorsement, rest assured he's gonna work hard to keep him.

vCash
    DECEMBER 31, 2012 4:23 PM
    Fewell's contract quietly extended through 2013

BY RALPH VACCHIANO

Tom Coughlin made it clear on Monday that Perry Fewell will remain the Giants’ defensive coordinator, and it turns out they won’t even have to re-sign him. Fewell was quietly given contract extension last winter, according to two league sources, as a reward for helping the Giants win Super Bowl XLVI.

This is the second contract extension for the 50-year-old Fewell, who was first given an extension in the winter of 2011 after he interviewed for several head coaching vacancies following his successful first season with the Giants. That extension would’ve taken him through the end of the 2012 season. The one he signed after the Giants won the Super Bowl last February will take him through 2013.

It's believed all the other assistants on the Giants staff were giving contract extensions after the Super Bowl, too.

Despite that bit of security, Fewell’s job certainly could’ve been in jeopardy after the Giants defense collapsed this season and finished a disappointing 31st in the NFL rankings. Asked on Monday whether Fewell would is still his defensive coordinator going forward, though, Coughlin said “He is.”

Asked if he planned any other changes to his coaching staff, Coughlin said “Not that I would have any intention of.”

With many NFL coaches being fired around the league, though, it’s possible that Fewell or offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride could get offered a job elsewhere. As of Monday afternoon, though, it did not appear that any team had asked permission to interview either of them yet.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...d-through-2013

UGH somebody hire him please...

vCash
    Looks like we will be picking 19 again in the draft.....we struck gold last time we picked 19th overall lol.
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    **** you Coughlin. No one cares that you want to help your friends feed their families. They can get a decent job elsewhere. We want to WIN
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Couglin: Fewell will be back

Not if he gets a head coaching job!!!

Help us out Buffalo...
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast