Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Look what happened when the Broncos played the Chiefs a few weeks ago, there's hundreds of examples. Just stop.
    The Broncos won that game in the thrid quarter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    The Broncos won that game in the thrid quarter
    No, it was a close game throughout. In fact the Broncos have gotten criticized for their performance in that game.

Whatever, divisonal games more times than not are thougher than you think, especially when it comes down to beating a team twice in a season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Also, a much worse San Diego team had no problems with the Chiefs. Vikings had no problems with the Lions, 49ers had no problems with the Cards......Given a team like the Rams who are average I can understand that argument. Not with an absolutely terrible team like the Jags

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    No, it was a close game throughout. In fact the Broncos have gotten criticized for their performance in that game.

Whatever, divisonal games more times than not are thougher than you think, especially when it comes down to beating a team twice in a season.
    Ok Im sorry if you want to use that as an excuse then that is fine. I just know if my favorite team had trouble with one of the worst teams in the league, I would not be defending them and calling it a divisional tough game, I would be saying they have some holes.

And you say the Broncos have gotten criticized for their performance in that game, so why can't we criticize the Texans performance against the Jags. That does not make much sense to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    arizona beat the patriots. guess they are pretneders too right?
    in like week 2..? get out of here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    in like week 2..? get out of here.
    i see. beating 2 bad teams means the texans suck, but losing to a bad team says nothign about the pats. got it............
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    i see. beating 2 bad teams means the texans suck, but losing to a bad team says nothign about the pats. got it............
    are you being serious right now? you cant differentiate the severity of losses in september to december?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senecavalley46 View Post
    are you being serious right now? You cant differentiate the severity of losses in september to december?
    yes i can, consideirng the game syou ar etalking about for the texans were not loses. all 4 loses for the texnas are to playoff teams, two of which are division winners
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    yes i can, consideirng the game syou ar etalking about for the texans were not loses
    i can tell by the way your typing you must have had an early start to your NYE celebration... ill just let you go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Texans are not the worse 13-3 team ever. This team is very deep and one of the most complete teams in the NFL. If they get it together they very well can go all the way.
    What about 12-4?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    What about 12-4?
    What about it

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    What about 12-4?
    What about it
    They didn't finish 13-3 is what he's implying.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Ok Im sorry if you want to use that as an excuse then that is fine. I just know if my favorite team had trouble with one of the worst teams in the league, I would not be defending them and calling it a divisional tough game, I would be saying they have some holes.

And you say the Broncos have gotten criticized for their performance in that game, so why can't we criticize the Texans performance against the Jags. That does not make much sense to me.
    lol I never criticized the Broncos for that performance, I said they have recieved criticism from others and Denver fans looked at it as just another though divisional game, rightfully so by the way.

It's nothing new and you'll see it happen again next season.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Yeah. The D injuries definitely don't help, but they're still a strong team. Not much of a Schaub believer though.

They should take care of Cincy but likely won't get further than that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    i can tell by the way your typing you must have had an early start to your NYE celebration... ill just let you go
    lol - the more angry he gets, the worse his spelling gets.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 12-31-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast