Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,241
    vCash
    1500
    Idk what thy really are, but one thing is for sure this year, there is no real favorite in m book. As soon as one team makes a HUGE tatement and starts to look unbeatable, they get their *** whooped. No team looks destined, immortal, magical, whatever.

    It's a "get in and let's go from there" type of season

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Kubiak needs to go, he's the main issue along with Schaub. 3 touchdowns in the last 4 games versus not so good defenses. Also Houston is now 2-6 in the month of December(last season and this year) . Losing Cushing was crushing but if the offense was doing their job the D wouldn't have to spend so much time on the field like they have.
    Kubiak? haha He is one of the most brilliant offensive coaches in the game. Blame Schaub, blame the defense, blame the wide receivers that can't contribute outside of Johnson. As a Bronco fan, Texans aren't a scary team to face right now, but if they figure it out shortly, Im worried...

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,218
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    Agreed, I just posted a thread pretty much saying what I bolded. Kub is so conservative because those are the only plays he can run with the POS.
    Who the **** is a good receiver outside of Johnson. Im being serious. Daniels? All tightends produce in a Kubiak system. Daniels isn't an exceptional athlete. He won't make big plays. Walter would be a decent number 3 receiver. Schaub has never been that good. Its an offense that has less then efficient talent outside of Foster and Johnson. You meet teams that have a shutdown corner or double Johnson, and a good run defense its not very good. Minnesota is pretty solid at shutting down number one receivers and with a decent run defense, made the texans look foolish.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Idk what thy really are, but one thing is for sure this year, there is no real favorite in m book. As soon as one team makes a HUGE tatement and starts to look unbeatable, they get their *** whooped. No team looks destined, immortal, magical, whatever.

    It's a "get in and let's go from there" type of season
    Very true.

    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Kubiak? haha He is one of the most brilliant offensive coaches in the game. Blame Schaub, blame the defense, blame the wide receivers that can't contribute outside of Johnson. As a Bronco fan, Texans aren't a scary team to face right now, but if they figure it out shortly, Im worried...
    Well what I meant is that Kubiak is the one that has stuck with Schaub and made him "his guy", so maybe he's the one at fault. Like others are saying about his conservative play-calling with Schaub, he knows Matt's limitations better than anyone. Schaub isn't a guy who can overcome adversity that a team will likely face in the playoffs. Im just going off by what i have seen from him these past games that were so crucial or so called "statement games". The guy has 1 TD with 3 picks in the last 4 games.

    The defense has regressed as the season has winded down but there's only so much you can do to compensate for the absence of Cushing and other players that have been in and out of the lineup like Joseph who has had nagging issues all season.

    Like I said before, if the offense was doing half it's job even, that would go a long way in not only putting together sustained drives but also not allowing their defense to get taxed and exposed as much.

    The thought on Kubiak from many Texans' fans is that he should have been gone since a few seasons ago. For whatever reason he's totally ignored getting a legit #2 WR. Texans are now 2-6 in December going back to last season, looking very unprepared and unmotivated in the process. If they were to lose versus the Bengals hopefully Bob McNair will take a firm and bold stance and act swiftly. I'd hate to waste Foster's and Watt's prime years like Andre's were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.





  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Jacksonville took them into overtime at home with their backup qb
    arizona beat the patriots. guess they are pretneders too right?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,635
    vCash
    750
    I have been saying this all season long because they schedule is loaded with worst teams in the NFL. Not just bad teams but the teams that are worst Stat wise
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    where were you people saying how bad these guys were weeks ago? People are just seeing this now?
    I've been saying it all season, especially after their close game with Jacksonville and the game they should have lost on Thanksgiving.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    I have been saying this all season long because they schedule is loaded with worst teams in the NFL. Not just bad teams but the teams that are worst Stat wise
    even with the Texans latest struggles: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1355354835
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.





  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Texas Baby
    Posts
    4,635
    vCash
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    even with the Texans latest struggles: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1355354835
    5 reasons thats not true
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    I've been saying it all season, especially after their close game with Jacksonville and the game they should have lost on Thanksgiving.
    Ya'll are looking at it the wrong way. Not only was the Jaguars game a divisonal game but those two games which turned into 10 quarters of football where in a span of 5 days.

    Also those two games have been the only games in which Schaub showed the abilty to lead a comeback after trailing, driving down the field for a 90+ yard drive late for a TD and send both games into OT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.





  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Ya'll are looking at it the wrong way. Not only was the Jaguars game a divisonal game but those two games which turned into 10 quarters of football where in a span of 5 days.

    Also those two games have been the only games in which Schaub showed the abilty to lead a comeback after trailing, driving down the field for a 90+ yard drive late for a TD and send both games into OT.
    Man somebody should tell the Titans that they were playing a division game yesterday against the Jags too......sorry, that is a terrible excuse when talking about losses

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    I still dont think any AFC team will want to face Houston, because when they are clicking, they are hard to stop.
    The falcons are the same way. They are both inconsistent, but neither team has any glaring needs on either side of the ball. So when they get going they can both do damage.

    My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Man somebody should tell the Titans that they were playing a division game yesterday against the Jags too......sorry, that is a terrible excuse when talking about losses
    Actually no, it's common knowledge. Unless you're a casual fan you should know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.





  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Actually no, it's common knowledge. Unless you're a casual fan you should know this.
    Again, then somebody should have stated that to the Texans who just absolutely demolished the Jags. Why did they not have any problems with the Jags if they were a division opponent? Why did none of the NFC North teams lose to the Lions? It's a good argument when talking about GOOD teams.

    Here is an equivalent example of this......yesterday, the Broncos faced the Chiefs. A top tier team in the AFC versus a divisional opponenet that happened to be one of the bottom two teams in the league. Now what happened in this game? The Broncos TROUNCED the Chiefs. That is what good teams do

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjaymes23 View Post
    Again, then somebody should have stated that to the Texans who just absolutely demolished the Jags. Why did they not have any problems with the Jags if they were a division opponent? Why did none of the NFC North teams lose to the Lions? It's a good argument when talking about GOOD teams.

    Here is an equivalent example of this......yesterday, the Broncos faced the Chiefs. A top tier team in the AFC versus a divisional opponenet that happened to be one of the bottom two teams in the league. Now what happened in this game? The Broncos TROUNCED the Chiefs. That is what good teams do
    Look what happened when the Broncos played the Chiefs a few weeks ago, there's hundreds of examples. Just stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •