Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Like I said in the other thread...sooo many similarities to Jake Delhomme.
    Not really. Not at all.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    You really have a problem with Houston huh?
    Just a few members of your fan base. If i wasnt a PSD user id cheer for them to beat New England but after a few weeks ago and a poster named SouthSideRookie ive began to hate them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Just a few members of your fan base. If i wasnt a PSD user id cheer for them to beat New England but after a few weeks ago and a poster named SouthSideRookie ive began to hate them
    I've never even heard of him but I honestly don't blame you. Can't say I haven't started rooting against teams because of the way some retards act on here lol.

vCash
    You really have a problem with Houston huh?
    She's been calling the Texans overrated since last season. She said the Bengals would beat them in the wildcard game. She's been beating the same drum this year, time after time and finally in the Patriots GT I called her out. She tried sending me a dumb message via PM and I posted that to let everyone know how childish she is. Once Texans fans also questioned her clueless logic she went to the Patriots and Steelers forum to ask for others to defend her.

Long story short, she's been hating on a team that is clearly better than hers since last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    I've never even heard of him but I honestly don't blame you. Can't say I haven't started rooting against teams because of the way some retards act on here lol.
    He tries to make things personal and calls me she and is constantly trying to sig quote me and catch me slipping. We had a real big fight and everyone jumped my throat when i suggested a few weeks ago Houston was overrated and wouldnt beat NE

Ever since that we just kept it going and i have an ongoing thing with him.

I dont mind you... you seem very reasonable. Hes just an idiot i cant wait to win this argument over because so far ive won every small battle with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    She's been calling the Texans overrated since last season. She said the Bengals would beat them in the wildcard game. She's been beating the same drum this year, time after time and finally in the Patriots GT I called her out. She tried sending me a dumb message via PM and I posted that to let everyone know how childish she is. Once Texans fans also questioned her clueless logic she went to the Patriots and Steelers forum to ask for others to defend her.

Long story short, she's been hating on a team that is clearly better than hers since last year.
    there you are my sweet prince, oh how ive missed your rock solid logic and stalker tendencies. See you in a few weeks when your team either loses wildcard weekend at home, or loses by 30 to New England. Like ive told you for weeks but i see your still in denial about.

if i were you and knew my teams season was going to come to a pretty hideous crash and burn ending after you act like theyre so good and are going to clearly lose this argument.. id probably keep a low profile, and try to graciously accept your inevitable ending
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 12-30-2012 at 09:03 PM.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    where were you people saying how bad these guys were weeks ago? People are just seeing this now?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    there you are my sweet prince, oh how ive missed your rock solid logic and stalker tendencies. See you in a few weeks when your team either loses wildcard weekend at home, or loses by 30 to New England. Like ive told you for weeks but i see your still in denial about.

if i were you and knew my teams season was going to come to a pretty hideous crash and burn ending after you act like theyre so good and are going to clearly lose this argument.. id probably keep a low profile, and try to graciously accept your inevitable ending
    Find me any quote, any, where I have ever made any prediction about the Texans winning anything. I'll wait.

Here's your initial post:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...07&postcount=4

My reply:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...2&postcount=14

Patriots Forum:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1&postcount=30

You got offended because I sig quoted your post. It didn't take a genuis to know the Steelers weren't going anywhere this season, even at that point in the season when you claimed them part of the elite. So if anything you've been the one in denial. I could have sig quoted you long ago but didn't since it's always the same story with you on Houston.

So please, find me this quote you speak of me guaranteeing anything on the Texans winning it this year. I want to see what im in denial about or what argument you're referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    Texans and Falcons are pretty much the pretenders of the playoffs. No one is scared of them at all.
    I feel the same way. Even though Atlanta won their Conference, they remind me of Tennessee a few years ago when they won. I can see a 4/5/6 Seed (Minnesota, Seattle, Washington or Dallas) going in there and killing them.

Houston on the other hand, I'm not sure can even get by Cincinnati next week.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    I've been saying it for awhile that the texans are a fraud. Most unimpressive 12-3 team ever is the best way to put it. Luckily they drew the bengals who i think is the only team in the playoffs that they could actually beat.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Im pretty sure todays loss can be pointed to the Oline, the secondary, and the special teams. Yea Schaub wasnt great but imo he didnt cost us the game.
    Come on don't give this man a pass. He had2 picks, 1 killed a drive in the redzone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Kubiak needs to go, he's the main issue along with Schaub. 3 touchdowns in the last 4 games versus not so good defenses. Also Houston is now 2-6 in the month of December(last season and this year) . Losing Cushing was crushing but if the offense was doing their job the D wouldn't have to spend so much time on the field like they have.
    No Kubiak is the only reason Schuab looks decent. Schuab has fooled most people, except me, for years. His true colors come through now that the Texans are in big games heading to the playoffs. Kubiak might need to go but only because he continues to stick with the garbage that is Matt Schuab.

vCash
    Ugh! Houston sports are just like that one girl that keeps leading you on thinking you have a chance, but then lets you down. Bring on the Bengals saturday, hopefully they'll score more than 2 td's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    Come on don't give this man a pass. He had2 picks, 1 killed a drive in the redzone.

No Kubiak is the only reason Schuab looks decent.
    Schuab has fooled most people, except me, for years. His true colors come through now that the Texans are in big games heading to the playoffs. Kubiak might need to go but only because he continues to stick with the garbage that is Matt Schuab.
    Agreed, I just posted a thread pretty much saying what I bolded. Kub is so conservative because those are the only plays he can run with the POS.

vCash
    Texans are not the worse 13-3 team ever. This team is very deep and one of the most complete teams in the NFL. If they get it together they very well can go all the way.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    I don't know what's up with the Texans. I still believe they can make it to the Super Bowl, but the way they're playing right now I don't know if they can get past Cincinnati this week..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast