Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The Jets Shouldve Been 9 AND 7

If Steven Hill caught a easy pass against the Patriots and Jeff Cumberland caught a pass against the Titans they would be in the playoffs. The Jets surrounding cast sucks period. You fans make me laugh with Revis and Holmes and Keller going down did you really expect a Super Bowl?The Jets need to keep Sanchez and Tebow have a Quaterback competion and whoever wins is the starter.

They also should draft Marcus Latimore and a whole bunch of Offensive Lineman.. There are no Quarterbacks in the draft a bunch of Blaine Gabberts lol...

vCash
    This kind of stuff happens EVERY year to EVERY team..... The surrounding cast may suck for Sanchez, but are they at fault for almost 30 turnovers by him? Not at all. And thinking Tebow will be on this team next year is just shows how uninformed you are. Not a chance he's here. Plus, we'd have a better shot with McElroy over Tebow any day.

vCash
    I HALF agree with this.....

AGREE - the Jets w the disaster called Sanchez have been slightly better or a .500 team. That is WAAAY better then a lot of disaster franchises can say (see JAX, ARI, BUF, MIA....Manning-less/ Pre-Luck IND team in recent years)

They are BETTER then the panic/disaster makes it sound and or look....considering loss of Revis specifically....and yes Holmes & Keller too

So its NOT that far off....Rex's boasting and bumbling makes is SEEM worse. But he is also why we are competitive every year w his DEF

DISAGREE - your picking on 2 plays???? Want me to give you 6-7 on that bum QB?? We'd be a 10 win team if he wasn't a bonehead. QB MUST be replaced. Maybe not MOST likely, but Alex Smith seems like best possible option....then boost his help on o-line, backfield or WR and we'll be fine

vCash
    Stop!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomba26 View Post
    This kind of stuff happens EVERY year to EVERY team..... The surrounding cast may suck for Sanchez, but are they at fault for almost 30 turnovers by him? Not at all. And thinking Tebow will be on this team next year is just shows how uninformed you are. Not a chance he's here. Plus, we'd have a better shot with McElroy over Tebow any day.
    Hello NO!!! Mc Elroy sucks.. He has NO ARM!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andobuger View Post

AGREE - the Jets w the disaster called Sanchez have been slightly better or a .500 team. That is WAAAY better then a lot of disaster franchises can say (see JAX, ARI, BUF, MIA....Manning-less/ Pre-Luck IND team in recent years)

They are BETTER then the panic/disaster makes it sound and or look....considering loss of Revis specifically....and yes Holmes & Keller too

So its NOT that far off....Rex's boasting and bumbling makes is SEEM worse. But he is also why we are competitive every year w his DEF

DISAGREE - your picking on 2 plays???? Want me to give you 6-7 on that bum QB?? We'd be a 10 win team if he wasn't a bonehead. QB MUST be replaced. Maybe not MOST likely, but Alex Smith seems like best possible option....then boost his help on o-line, backfield or WR and we'll be fine
    Tony Romo and Brett Farve had alot on interception turnovers ... Whats the big deal? Alex Smith is worse than Sanchez and Tebow!!

vCash
    The Jets just aren't that good.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cp yankeesman View Post
    Tony Romo and Brett Farve had alot on interception turnovers ... Whats the big deal? Alex Smith is worse than Sanchez and Tebow!!
    Romo and Favre can also throw for over 4000 yds and 30+ Td's and can complete 60% passes thrown.

If you ask Sanchez to throw more than 25x a game for an entire season he would shatter the turnover record.

Romo and Favre can also read a defense.

Romo is a very good QB, while Favre is a HOF QB.

Sanchez will never be either.

As you can see I left out the other guy because hes not even a QB.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    OK, so let's get Tom Brady or Drew Brees

.....oh yeah, Brees through some picks this year...he's terrible forget it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andobuger View Post

This!

vCash
    Are you joking? You're comparing Sanchez and Tebow to Romo and Favre? You are the most misinformed fan I've ever heard. Please take your ridiculous ideas elsewhere....

Can a mod close this thread? I think we're being trolled.

vCash
    ^i agree, this looks like a troll thread

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    revis excuse should never be used

jets pass defense has not suffered at all with him gone

i love revis but his loss wouldnt have changed anything

vCash
    Calling it now revis will sign with another team in 2014 bc we are a joke to the nfl.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    One of the reasons I still have faith in Rex.

He deserves another season, though I have no idea how they can improve this offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast