Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Yeah you're right

He's never had an INT problem genius

Btw dbag.... I didn't list him as the problems with the team... Read, it's good for your health
    actually, no. I'm not gonna read any more of your posts because it's kind of hazardous to my health.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    actually, no. I'm not gonna read any more of your posts because it's kind of hazardous to my health.
    You never did

If you did, you'd retort with a bit more intelligence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    You never did

If you did, you'd retort with a bit more intelligence.

:cry: dammit I don't wanna read anymore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by S & B Bleeder View Post
    Greg Knapp, is that you?

Awful post. I nominate this as a 'worst post of the year' candidate.

Installing the ZBS and NOT playing to our best players' strengths is what helped get us this horrid record and season. We are built to be a PBS team. Deal with it.
    Our "best" player ....and I use that term loosely isn't on the field enough to be considered our best player. He hasn't played an entire season without injury....get rid of him .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    Our "best" player ....and I use that term loosely isn't on the field enough to be considered our best player. He hasn't played an entire season without injury....get rid of him .
    There hasn't been any indications that he will be moved, I think McFadden comes back next year, hopefully under a new OC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    There hasn't been any indications that he will be moved, I think McFadden comes back next year, hopefully under a new OC.
    Even if there's a new coordinator, Dennis Allen and Reggie McKenzie are going to promote the same offensive system.

DMC isn't going to work out in a WCO/ZBS - and that's what we're looking at going with for the next few years.

vCash
    I still don't see them moving him, especially since his value is at an all time low. Hopefully the new OC can run a hybrid ZBS/PBS scheme playing to his strengths.
    Last edited by ImTheKing30; 12-31-2012 at 11:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    He thinks we're going to get the #1 QB in the draft and he will be our Jesus.

Firm is completely oblivious to the fact that there are 10 other players on offense other than the QB position. That kid just doesn't get it. 4000+ yards and Palmer isn't safe? Give me a break. He proved himself this year. Palmer is the LEAST of our problems. It's like arguing with a brick wall lol
    I argee. Get a Coordinator that favors are strong points. Draft Defense. Bring in vet WR & offense line man via free agency. Proyer is not the answer (yet anyways) His passing reminds me of Marc Wilson with all the arch he puts on the ball.

vCash
    Our best PLAYERS this year where Palmer and Myers and Reece in his limited time playing.. Bring Chucky back as OC.. and If he does come back and goes to SanDiego I officially will HATE him.. just saying..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mickraider View Post
    I argee. Get a Coordinator that favors are strong points. Draft Defense. Bring in vet WR & offense line man via free agency. Proyer is not the answer (yet anyways) His passing reminds me of Marc Wilson with all the arch he puts on the ball.
    I don't think many people are saying Palmer is a bad option, I think he is adequate. The reason why many want him to walk is because, if the reports are factual his 13 million is not guaranteed. Therefore, not wanting an "adequate" starter for 13 million we let him walk, look for other options that can also be adequate but for way less money. Then spread the money saved on improving some of our many holes.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789