Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders4life View Post
    Actually I agree with Nassib, I'm a big Syracuse guy and I know this guy could be a good one but not great. I feel the best QB to go with would be Murrary out of Georgia if he declares He would be a steal. I feel he will be the best QB in this draft!!!
    Nassib will be a great qb, he`s gonna be in all the conversations once he is finished. It`d be in Oaklands best interest to draft that guy, unless KC swoops in for the kill, then we`re in trouble for along while.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    The RB Coach Skipper is actually a holdover from the past regime, so I would imagine he will almost assuredly get the ax. Fire the receivers and O-line coaches as well. How well Pryor plays today will determine my opinion on DeFillipo.
    I hope Reggie has the sense to retain Coach Skipper it's not his fault Knapp came and ****ed everything up, plus he's a Fresno native so that makes me like him that much more lol(if he gets fired im sure fresno states gonna be giving him a phone call, they've showed interest in him numerous times already). Besides Al Saunders, DA, RM, Tarver & Skipper everyone else can kick rocks[staff wise]...just MO though...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    I agree with the sentiment that Al Saunders needs serious consideration to be our offensive coordinator.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Hmmm I guess we will agree to disagree. I still feel Murrary is the QB for the Raiders, but since you are so sure about Nassib maybe we can make a gentlemen's bet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    This report shows McFadden is more that likely returning. Take that stork!
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Raiders can't take that kind of cap hit, they'd have to trade him. And they'd have to trade him at the very very least for a 3rd to try and get something out of what they gave up for him but I don't see it that way.

Palmer should be back at least for this year, and if they draft a QB he'll be a good mentor for him. Palmer has done very well considering.

Show me a good QB that doesn't throw a chancy interception here and there and I'll show you someone who's full of ****.
    If we can get a third for him go ahead. Some reports are saying his salary is non guranteed so if that's the case cut him right. We can do a lot with 13 million. I'm sure if we get a 2nd and draft a Qb he will cost no more than 2 million, I'm not sure about the pay scale. That will leave about 10 million. Sign Matt Moore as a backup for about 3 million and we have our franchise Qb, good back up, and 8 million to spend just from releasing palmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Nassib will be a great qb, he`s gonna be in all the conversations once he is finished. It`d be in Oaklands best interest to draft that guy, unless KC swoops in for the kill, then we`re in trouble for along while.
    you're setting yourself up for a horrible draft with all that hope for this QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Yea i think RM would be wise to take a gamble on a kid like Nassib cuz Lienart has to go and TP's gonna need atleast another year of seasoning before he's "ready". plus i think it's always good to have a little friendly competition .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders4life View Post
    Hmmm I guess we will agree to disagree. I still feel Murrary is the QB for the Raiders, but since you are so sure about Nassib maybe we can make a gentlemen's bet!
    honestly im not to fond of any QB's in this years draft so i dont really care who RM decides to bring in, if he decides to draft one at all this year, i have faith that Reggie will keep us headed in the right direction.(i don't think your coment was for me, just wanted to give my 2 cents lol)

GREW UP IN THE 909 NOW RESIDES IN THE 805
    vCash

Pryor

Good luck! I hope we'll see something big enough so that we wont waste a pick on a qb

vCash
    We have so many more holes to fill than QB. I don't see him as a first round pick, maybe if he's around later. Last year he would probably have gone late second early third. I'd like to see us trade our first for more picks later. This team needs lots of help.

vCash
    If Al Saunders is promoted I really hope that means Steve Wisniewski will come back and coach/assist coach the Offensive line.If that were so,Briesel who is shite would be gone and that douche Pollard would be gone as coach.

vCash
    I don`t believe Rm will draft Ryan Nassib, he`s going to draft a short term non impact player. It`s makes no sense to draft a smart player who could be your qb 13 - 15 years, I`m amazed how these guys get these jobs lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Damn a rare drop from Reece. That pass looked good from Pryor too
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    Saunders as OC would be FANTASTIC.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    ^^ whoa, calm down there. Saunders going into this year would've been good but going forward - I dunno about fantastic. I'd rather him do something similar to 2010-11 where he helps run the offense. He's probably gone tho I think his contract expires now.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast