Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Way too much.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    if big changes are coming to offensive staff it means more than Knapp. New o-line coach, new rb coach? Think this means D-Mac is here to stay. So hate on that haters.

vCash
    The RB Coach Skipper is actually a holdover from the past regime, so I would imagine he will almost assuredly get the ax. Fire the receivers and O-line coaches as well. How well Pryor plays today will determine my opinion on DeFillipo.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    This report shows McFadden is more that likely returning. Take that stork!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    It's not like there are a lot of options for QB out there and I just don't see us drafting a QB. We spent too much on Palmer.
    This us exactly why we shouldn't stay with him. Just bcuz we spent too much doesn't mean we should stay with him longer. It will hold us back.

vCash
    Gotta love the fans that think it's great that you may be holding on to the most overpaid and injured starting running back in the NFL.

We have a whole bunch of McFadden fans still, even though he has done nothing to make this organization one bit better.

At least he is still on my madden team..........na na na na na na!!!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakman View Post
    This report shows McFadden is more that likely returning. Take that stork!
    How? Knapp wasn't staying anyway. McFadden will be tangled 100% It just depends if Reggie likes it enough to bite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    This us exactly why we shouldn't stay with him. Just bcuz we spent too much doesn't mean we should stay with him longer. It will hold us back.
    Ryan Nassib will be handing off to McFadden, and hitting him in the flat while on the run, moving the chains and connecting with the receivers and tight ends continuously. We`ll see many drives over 5 minutes long and effective red zone touchdowns, the defense will be healthy and rested giving the Raiders a fighting chance.

Palmer is on the punt list lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Raiders can't take that kind of cap hit, they'd have to trade him. And they'd have to trade him at the very very least for a 3rd to try and get something out of what they gave up for him but I don't see it that way.

Palmer should be back at least for this year, and if they draft a QB he'll be a good mentor for him. Palmer has done very well considering.

Show me a good QB that doesn't throw a chancy interception here and there and I'll show you someone who's full of ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Just ignore him, bro. He's a broken record troll who fails to bring anything substantial to the board. All he does is copy and paste the same post over and over.
    Strange guy. Are he and Nassib dating?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Raiders can't take that kind of cap hit, they'd have to trade him. And they'd have to trade him at the very very least for a 3rd to try and get something out of what they gave up for him but I don't see it that way.

Palmer should be back at least for this year, and if they draft a QB he'll be a good mentor for him. Palmer has done very well considering.

Show me a good QB that doesn't throw a chancy interception here and there and I'll show you someone who's full of ****.
    Show me a hero and i`ll write you a tragedy.

Don`t quote me: I believe the Raiders are able to dump Palmer without any cap hits, lets call it sealed fate lol.

vCash
    Actually I agree with Nassib, I'm a big Syracuse guy and I know this guy could be a good one but not great. I feel the best QB to go with would be Murrary out of Georgia if he declares He would be a steal. I feel he will be the best QB in this draft!!!

vCash
    Love what I am seeing so far this off-season..... Oh wait the season is still on? Lol
    #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    if big changes are coming to offensive staff it means more than Knapp. New o-line coach, new rb coach? Think this means D-Mac is here to stay. So hate on that haters.
    Ill remind ya about this post when he gets hurt and produces another lackluster season

Wait

Did I just use the word produce talking about DMC? My bad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    It's not like there are a lot of options for QB out there and I just don't see us drafting a QB. We spent too much on Palmer.
    There's always firm's boyfriend

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast