Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 130
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    He doesn't take risks. Jay is IMO the most credible guy out there..by far.
    I don't dislike the guy but the Raiders getting new offensive help shouldn't be anymore a news item that the sun coming up tomorrow AM....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

    -John Madden

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Black Widow...

    I'm from Ohio about 1 hour from Cincy. Many members of my family are Bengals fans, my brother is a Browns fan (loser), and my kids and me have always been Raiders fans. My point is we know allot about Cincy and Palmer. He is the same now as he was when he was a Bengal. He puts up great numbers however can't get the ball in the end zone. He has always been famous for not protecting the ball and fumbling. Sound familiar? I like Carson but dang I see no changes. I have no problem moving forward with him if I thought we had a chance to succeed in the near future but thats not the case. We may as well move forward and fix the other problems first. By the way the talk on 700 wlw (cincy station) is that Hue is a big part of Cincy's success this year. Not only working with special teams but helping the offense in the background. Nobody here thinks he will be retained next year with the demand for OC throughout the league. Just thought I would share...
    Well, Palmer certainly didn't get any help from anyone this season. Knapp killed McFadden and his WRs dropped a lot of passes and ran wrong routes at times as well. I want an OC that runs a power blocking, vertical offense.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    The fact that Palmer couldn't win with a prime chad, tj, and Rudy is alarming, we won't have a WR duo like that for a while. Also Rudy the RB had 3 consecutive seasons of 1300+ yards and 10tds. To say he didn't have talented teams is funny. Any Qb would love to have prime chad next to prime tj. Chad was never a cancer like TO he was just cocky. Palmer is like 12 games under .500 for his career. The days of the journey man Qb are done. It's not going to happen and If it does it'll be once every 10-15 years or so. You need a franchise Qb to win. Unless we spend 5 years drafting defense alone to slightly resemble the 2000 ravens D since people always bring up Trent dilfer like its a common thing a bad Qb wins a super bowl
    He made the playoffs several times. His best chance at winning the Super Bowl fell short cuz the Steelers cheap shotted Palmer and blew out his knee the year that they won their first Super Bowl with Big Ben. Then Palmer's elbow got messed up. It took him a while to shake off those two bad injuries. Give Palmer a better OC and a vet WR and I think that 2013 is looking better already.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,697
    vCash
    1500
    Good news at last now it's time to rebuild .


    Feel the wrath of the darkside.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    The fact that Palmer couldn't win with a prime chad, tj, and Rudy is alarming, we won't have a WR duo like that for a while. Also Rudy the RB had 3 consecutive seasons of 1300+ yards and 10tds. To say he didn't have talented teams is funny. Any Qb would love to have prime chad next to prime tj. Chad was never a cancer like TO he was just cocky. Palmer is like 12 games under .500 for his career. The days of the journey man Qb are done. It's not going to happen and If it does it'll be once every 10-15 years or so. You need a franchise Qb to win. Unless we spend 5 years drafting defense alone to slightly resemble the 2000 ravens D since people always bring up Trent dilfer like its a common thing a bad Qb wins a super bowl
    Funny how his long career at cincy got them to 1 playoff game. A coupl first round picks a Franchise QB and a top tier wide receiver and they have now played playoff games back to back years. Not only have we been the laughing stock of the nfl for the past decade due to loses and penalties. But now we are for giving up a 1-2 for a qb who's exceeded his prime on a rebuilding team. Mike Glennon watch

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimunky View Post
    He made the playoffs several times. His best chance at winning the Super Bowl fell short cuz the Steelers cheap shotted Palmer and blew out his knee the year that they won their first Super Bowl with Big Ben. Then Palmer's elbow got messed up. It took him a while to shake off those two bad injuries. Give Palmer a better OC and a vet WR and I think that 2013 is looking better already.
    Please show me the facts of "several" playoff games. Because I recall him blowing out his knee in his only apperiance.. Cincy is pissed they let go Palmer.....

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    4,119
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Ryan Nassib easily replaces Carson Palmer on day 1, Widow enjoys the fact that Carson Palmer has scored 3 points in the first quarter all season, thats 225 minutes of plays averaging 1 point every 75 minutes. She also likes that Palmer has no more than 4 wins as a starter since 2009, Widow also appreciates that Palmer has has 2 offensive drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Nassib had 7 drives over 5 minutes yesterday alone. Widow also likes the Bengals have made the playoffs both seasons since Palmer left the team, with a rookie qb. Widow also appreciates Palmer has a lifetime losing record, why? because he can`t win football games, Widow also admires Palmer has 1 lifetime playoff start which was a loss. Widow also appreciates the fact that Palmer has 4000 yards that amount to what? Absolutely nothing because many of those yards came after Oakland was behind 20 or more points.
    Widow wants to pay Palmer 3,000,000.00 per win why? Because she really has no clue. Palmer will never see a playoff game with the Oakland or any other team in the NFL, he`s not gonna become a winner overnight lol, wake up.
    I hope the Raiders do as you say, it's a win/win for me. If Nassib is as good as you say and we get him, start prebooking the charter plane for the SB.

    And if not, I can just add you to the ignore list.....
    " I have only three rules, be on time, pay attention, and play like hell on Sunday"

    -John Madden

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,335
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Can't get any worse lol
    That is is true!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,826
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    I hope the Raiders do as you say, it's a win/win for me. If Nassib is as good as you say and we get him, start prebooking the charter plane for the SB.

    And if not, I can just add you to the ignore list.....
    Good deal, I`ll see you on the plane.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    3,682
    vCash
    1500
    Nassib did look really good last night. My interest is now piqued on Nassib.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,474
    vCash
    1500
    Everyone rips apart the "Palmer haters" on this site when in reality we are the realists. Talk to any football fan outside of Raider Nation and they will laugh at you thinking Palmer is still the future of this team. Biggest waste of draft picks. He was placed in a great spot to make playoffs last year. But couldn't win 1 game in the final 4 weeks. Lets get this guy a damn award for his great accomplishments. I'm extatic he threw for 4000 on a 4-12 team

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Ryan Nassib easily replaces Carson Palmer on day 1, Widow enjoys the fact that Carson Palmer has scored 3 points in the first quarter all season, thats 225 minutes of plays averaging 1 point every 75 minutes. She also likes that Palmer has no more than 4 wins as a starter since 2009, Widow also appreciates that Palmer has has 2 offensive drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Nassib had 7 drives over 5 minutes yesterday alone. Widow also likes the Bengals have made the playoffs both seasons since Palmer left the team, with a rookie qb. Widow also appreciates Palmer has a lifetime losing record, why? because he can`t win football games, Widow also admires Palmer has 1 lifetime playoff start which was a loss. Widow also appreciates the fact that Palmer has 4000 yards that amount to what? Absolutely nothing because many of those yards came after Oakland was behind 20 or more points.
    Widow wants to pay Palmer 3,000,000.00 per win why? Because she really has no clue. Palmer will never see a playoff game with the Oakland or any other team in the NFL, he`s not gonna become a winner overnight lol, wake up.
    First, Nassib sucks. Second, you forget that there are 10 other guys playing offense as well. The 5 guys on the line, the TE, WRs, and RBs also. Oakland, with Knapp, has had no rushing offense at all this year. Palmer is being forced to throw the ball a lot to make up for that. Problem is that the WRs have dropped a lot of passes, the OL has been leaky and grabby, and the play-calling has been atrocious. They have resulted in a lot of three and outs and stalled drives. Palmer has been the only offense we've had all season.

    Not to mention the terrible play of the defense which more often than not gave up a lot of points real quick. Forcing Palmer to throw the ball more cuz he has to try and make up those points as quickly as possible just to stay in the game. You need to wake up, remove head from anus and realize that this is a team sport. It's not all gonna be up to just one guy win or lose. It take a team to win and it takes a team to lose. Deal with that bit of bloody reality, mate.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,682
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimunky View Post
    He made the playoffs several times. His best chance at winning the Super Bowl fell short cuz the Steelers cheap shotted Palmer and blew out his knee the year that they won their first Super Bowl with Big Ben. Then Palmer's elbow got messed up. It took him a while to shake off those two bad injuries. Give Palmer a better OC and a vet WR and I think that 2013 is looking better already.
    Several times? So now I should reply to someone that's just talking out of their ***?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,682
    vCash
    500
    Stop making dupes

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,826
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimunky View Post
    First, Nassib sucks. Second, you forget that there are 10 other guys playing offense as well. The 5 guys on the line, the TE, WRs, and RBs also. Oakland, with Knapp, has had no rushing offense at all this year. Palmer is being forced to throw the ball a lot to make up for that. Problem is that the WRs have dropped a lot of passes, the OL has been leaky and grabby, and the play-calling has been atrocious. They have resulted in a lot of three and outs and stalled drives. Palmer has been the only offense we've had all season.

    Not to mention the terrible play of the defense which more often than not gave up a lot of points real quick. Forcing Palmer to throw the ball more cuz he has to try and make up those points as quickly as possible just to stay in the game. You need to wake up, remove head from anus and realize that this is a team sport. It's not all gonna be up to just one guy win or lose. It take a team to win and it takes a team to lose. Deal with that bit of bloody reality, mate.
    You must be the smart guy who just said, Palmer has been to the playoffs several times?

    He`s started 1 playoff game his entire career and lost.

    Talk about getting schooled, that was way to easy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •