Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    Wonder who's coming in to replace him?
    Find me an epileptic 16 year old with down syndrome -- I bet he could engineer one first quarter TD drive over the course of a season.

I think Allen / Reggie want to stick with the west-coast / zone-blocking offense. Marty Mornhinweg / Chan Gailey would both be excellent choices to come in and coach this team.

For all of the talk about the 'vertical' passing game in Oakland, the Raiders have been running some kind of west-coast offense for the past decade. Mike White, Jon Gruden, Bill Callahan, Lane Kiffin, Tom Cable - that's the better part of the past fifteen years, all of them running a west coast offensive system.

I wouldn't mind seeing Norv Turner return to bring back the vertical system. It's highly unlikely, however.

vCash
    And who do you suppose will play better than Palmer?
    Just ignore him, bro. He's a broken record troll who fails to bring anything substantial to the board. All he does is copy and paste the same post over and over.

vCash
    Mike White? I recall he was a Walsh desciple, but he spent a lot time in Los Angeles running a more taditional Raider vertical offense, I remember the Raiders started to spray the ball around (Al Davis term) when they brought in Hostetler, but Al also expressed his irritation and not taping into his speed investment (Alexander, Ismail, Brown and James Jett) Interesting analogy about White, I always felt that the WCO expermiment ended with Shanhan but was revived with Gruden, White was perhaps a hybrid of the two....good stuff Shred...

vCash
    Tomorrow is Black Monday.....Ours will just start about 12hrs. early. Damn it sucks to get fired on the holidays.

I just hope RM has the right phone numbers!

vCash
    Black Widow...

I'm from Ohio about 1 hour from Cincy. Many members of my family are Bengals fans, my brother is a Browns fan (loser), and my kids and me have always been Raiders fans. My point is we know allot about Cincy and Palmer. He is the same now as he was when he was a Bengal. He puts up great numbers however can't get the ball in the end zone. He has always been famous for not protecting the ball and fumbling. Sound familiar? I like Carson but dang I see no changes. I have no problem moving forward with him if I thought we had a chance to succeed in the near future but thats not the case. We may as well move forward and fix the other problems first. By the way the talk on 700 wlw (cincy station) is that Hue is a big part of Cincy's success this year. Not only working with special teams but helping the offense in the background. Nobody here thinks he will be retained next year with the demand for OC throughout the league. Just thought I would share...

vCash
    Promote Al Saunders!

Get rid of Knapp. He's a bum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderIke37 View Post
    Amen brother, I was just praying about this in church this morning. Power of prayer! Knapp time is gone!
    That's just wrong. I don't like knapp and will be super happy when he gets fired but think about what if someone prayed for you to lose your job.

RAIDER NATION

vCash
    H3ll to the no on bringing back that failed experiment Hue! We already have an OC on staff, his name is Al Saunders but if not him I wouldn't mind having Norv Turner.

vCash
    Way to go out on a limb there Jay, I love a sports journalist that is edgy and takes risks....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Black Widow...

I'm from Ohio about 1 hour from Cincy. Many members of my family are Bengals fans, my brother is a Browns fan (loser), and my kids and me have always been Raiders fans. My point is we know allot about Cincy and Palmer. He is the same now as he was when he was a Bengal. He puts up great numbers however can't get the ball in the end zone. He has always been famous for not protecting the ball and fumbling. Sound familiar? I like Carson but dang I see no changes. I have no problem moving forward with him if I thought we had a chance to succeed in the near future but thats not the case. We may as well move forward and fix the other problems first. By the way the talk on 700 wlw (cincy station) is that Hue is a big part of Cincy's success this year. Not only working with special teams but helping the offense in the background. Nobody here thinks he will be retained next year with the demand for OC throughout the league. Just thought I would share...
    Exactly. He's not bad, but we need to find our guy Now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Way to go out on a limb there Jay, I love a sports journalist that is edgy and takes risks....
    He doesn't take risks. Jay is IMO the most credible guy out there..by far.

vCash
    And who do you suppose will play better than Palmer?
    Ryan Nassib easily replaces Carson Palmer on day 1, Widow enjoys the fact that Carson Palmer has scored 3 points in the first quarter all season, thats 225 minutes of plays averaging 1 point every 75 minutes. She also likes that Palmer has no more than 4 wins as a starter since 2009, Widow also appreciates that Palmer has has 2 offensive drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Nassib had 7 drives over 5 minutes yesterday alone. Widow also likes the Bengals have made the playoffs both seasons since Palmer left the team, with a rookie qb. Widow also appreciates Palmer has a lifetime losing record, why? because he can`t win football games, Widow also admires Palmer has 1 lifetime playoff start which was a loss. Widow also appreciates the fact that Palmer has 4000 yards that amount to what? Absolutely nothing because many of those yards came after Oakland was behind 20 or more points.
    Widow wants to pay Palmer 3,000,000.00 per win why? Because she really has no clue. Palmer will never see a playoff game with the Oakland or any other team in the NFL, he`s not gonna become a winner overnight lol, wake up.

vCash
    Palmer has pretty stats. Obviously not the problem this year. But lets not praise a guy who's made what? 1 playoff game in his career. The raiders offense is a joke. And Palmer doesn't help with the inability to score in the red zone.. If the ball can even make it inside the 20...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Ryan Nassib easily replaces Carson Palmer on day 1, Widow enjoys the fact that Carson Palmer has scored 3 points in the first quarter all season, thats 225 minutes of plays averaging 1 point every 75 minutes. She also likes that Palmer has no more than 4 wins as a starter since 2009, Widow also appreciates that Palmer has has 2 offensive drives over 5 minutes the entire season, Nassib had 7 drives over 5 minutes yesterday alone. Widow also likes the Bengals have made the playoffs both seasons since Palmer left the team, with a rookie qb. Widow also appreciates Palmer has a lifetime losing record, why? because he can`t win football games, Widow also admires Palmer has 1 lifetime playoff start which was a loss. Widow also appreciates the fact that Palmer has 4000 yards that amount to what? Absolutely nothing because many of those yards came after Oakland was behind 20 or more points.
    Widow wants to pay Palmer 3,000,000.00 per win why? Because she really has no clue. Palmer will never see a playoff game with the Oakland or any other team in the NFL, he`s not gonna become a winner overnight lol, wake up.
    The fact that Palmer couldn't win with a prime chad, tj, and Rudy is alarming, we won't have a WR duo like that for a while. Also Rudy the RB had 3 consecutive seasons of 1300+ yards and 10tds. To say he didn't have talented teams is funny. Any Qb would love to have prime chad next to prime tj. Chad was never a cancer like TO he was just cocky. Palmer is like 12 games under .500 for his career. The days of the journey man Qb are done. It's not going to happen and If it does it'll be once every 10-15 years or so. You need a franchise Qb to win. Unless we spend 5 years drafting defense alone to slightly resemble the 2000 ravens D since people always bring up Trent dilfer like its a common thing a bad Qb wins a super bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Just ignore him, bro. He's a broken record troll who fails to bring anything substantial to the board. All he does is copy and paste the same post over and over.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast