Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Please show me the facts of "several" playoff games. Because I recall him blowing out his knee in his only apperiance.. Cincy is pissed they let go Palmer.....
    Maybe it was just the one year, but the loss had nothing to do with his play as he took a cheap shot to his knee on the first pass he threw, which was a 66 yard TD to Henry.

vCash
    This forum is getting filled with dupes, bigguy has to start investigating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimunky View Post
    Maybe it was just the one year, but the loss had nothing to do with his play as he took a cheap shot to his knee on the first pass he threw, which was a 66 yard TD to Henry.
    Actually Cincy is glad to be rid of Carson, they loved him when he brought his game, but believe he lost it at some boint. I started a thread over there, reference it. Firm may be right about Nassib, who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimunky View Post
    Imma stop picking on you because I see your new to PSD. Welcome to raiders forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    You must be the smart guy who just said, Palmer has been to the playoffs several times?

He`s started 1 playoff game his entire career and lost.

Talk about getting schooled, that was way to easy.
    I thought that Cincy made the playoffs at least twice for some reason. Big whoop. Besides, I didn't get schooled. He started one playoff, yes. Did he lose? No. his blew was blown out on his first pass attempt. So how does Cincy's loss become his fault if his knee was blown out at the very beginning of the game? Enlighten me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Actually Cincy is glad to be rid of Carson, they loved him when he brought his game, but believe he lost it at some boint. I started a thread over there, reference it. Firm may be right about Nassib, who knows.
    Maybe as Palmer no longer wanted to be there. Felt a new place would do him good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Imma stop picking on you because I see your new to PSD. Welcome to raiders forum
    Nah, you ain't picking on me. I just got caught with some bad info is all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    You're insane
    Hey, I got one of my posts "fixed" in the same fashion.

I guess some people don't have a sense of boundaries eh?

Even a Mod shouldn't have the right to change someone's post.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Hey, I got one of my posts "fixed" in the same fashion.

I guess some people don't have a sense of boundaries eh?

Even a Mod shouldn't have the right to change someone's post.
    Lol! No it was funny. Everyone is entitled their own opinion. All he did was quote me then change my words. He didn't actually change my post.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I'm glad to see that Knapp is gone. They need to hire a OC the day ofter the Super Bowl! There was no reason that this offense should not have performed well and trying to get people to conform to your game instead of molding the team to your players strengths was just stupid!

As for Carson. As much as I will be pulling for it, the chances of us becoming a Super Bowl contender next year with our non-existing defense and an offense that has lost it's identity, are going to be pretty slim. We are also NOT going to use a 1st round pick to draft a QB. People just need to understand that. Our picks are going to go on defense. If there is a decent QB in the later rounds then we will pick one up. Those who think we are getting a franchise QB with our top picks, you are going to be highly disappointed. We need to shape our our defense and get an offensive player caller that will put our people in position to succeed.

Maybe a QB next year. Not this year.

vCash
    good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    You're insane
    I hope you're right, but I don't see us being successful with Palmer, and I believe he will be here next year.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    You all are crazy to blame CP3.

But it's good to see the hating on DMC has abated.

Knapp and his handlers need to go. But if it's just Knapp, at least it's a start.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    this is great news. Glazer as one of thje better football reporters. I will jump for serious ****ing joy as soon as Knapp is fired. This is really the only way they can get a real shot at getting someone good with the WCO in here before Andy Reid and Gruden take HC gigs elsewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I hope you're right, but I don't see us being successful with Palmer, and I believe he will be here next year.
    It's not like there are a lot of options for QB out there and I just don't see us drafting a QB. We spent too much on Palmer.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast