Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,105
    vCash
    1500

    Glazer: Big changes coming to Raiders' offensive staff, possibly Sunday evening

    Raiders Offense - TM - Raiders
    FOX's Jay Glazer reports the Raiders are expected to make a "bunch of changes" to their offensive coaching staff as early as Sunday evening.
    Glazer believes underwhelming first-year coach Dennis Allen is safe, but implied behind-the-times OC Greg Knapp is as good as gone. Knapp worked extremely hard to earn his walking papers this season, routinely failing to put his players in the best position to succeed. That was embodied by Darren McFadden, who found himself trapped in a zone-blocking scheme that played to his weaknesses and sapped his strengths. Knapp is probably lucky he wasn't let go mid-season.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    No ****, Glazer. A two-year-old could have reported this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500


    Palmer with a new OC...

    I can't wait...

    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post


    A new QB with a new OC...

    I can't wait...

    Fixed

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Fixed
    You're insane
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    You're insane
    Hey, I got one of my posts "fixed" in the same fashion.

    I guess some people don't have a sense of boundaries eh?

    Even a Mod shouldn't have the right to change someone's post.

    "Just Win Baby!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Hey, I got one of my posts "fixed" in the same fashion.

    I guess some people don't have a sense of boundaries eh?

    Even a Mod shouldn't have the right to change someone's post.
    Lol! No it was funny. Everyone is entitled their own opinion. All he did was quote me then change my words. He didn't actually change my post.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Morganton, NC
    Posts
    5,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    You're insane
    I hope you're right, but I don't see us being successful with Palmer, and I believe he will be here next year.

    Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

    2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I hope you're right, but I don't see us being successful with Palmer, and I believe he will be here next year.
    It's not like there are a lot of options for QB out there and I just don't see us drafting a QB. We spent too much on Palmer.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,552
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post


    Palmer with a new OC...

    I can't wait...

    Oakland is never going to win with Carson Palmer under any circumstances. To keep him employed is equivalent to surrendering. If Allen and McKenzie don`t address this, Allen will not survive the 2nd season.

    Palmer was a good goat for this season, lets move on and play some football.

    Showing Knapp and Palmer the door, is the first step.





    Reggie got played in a New York Minute

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hendersonville N.C.
    Posts
    2,942
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    Oakland is never going to win with Carson Palmer under any circumstances. To keep him employed is equivalent to surrendering. If Allen and McKenzie don`t address this, Allen will not survive the 2nd season.

    Palmer was a good goat for this season, lets move on and play some football.

    Showing Knapp and Palmer the door, is the first step.
    And who do you suppose will play better than Palmer?
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    And who do you suppose will play better than Palmer?
    He thinks we're going to get the #1 QB in the draft and he will be our Jesus.

    Firm is completely oblivious to the fact that there are 10 other players on offense other than the QB position. That kid just doesn't get it. 4000+ yards and Palmer isn't safe? Give me a break. He proved himself this year. Palmer is the LEAST of our problems. It's like arguing with a brick wall lol
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    He thinks we're going to get the #1 QB in the draft and he will be our Jesus.

    Firm is completely oblivious to the fact that there are 10 other players on offense other than the QB position. That kid just doesn't get it. 4000+ yards and Palmer isn't safe? Give me a break. He proved himself this year. Palmer is the LEAST of our problems. It's like arguing with a brick wall lol
    I argee. Get a Coordinator that favors are strong points. Draft Defense. Bring in vet WR & offense line man via free agency. Proyer is not the answer (yet anyways) His passing reminds me of Marc Wilson with all the arch he puts on the ball.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    And who do you suppose will play better than Palmer?
    Just ignore him, bro. He's a broken record troll who fails to bring anything substantial to the board. All he does is copy and paste the same post over and over.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Just ignore him, bro. He's a broken record troll who fails to bring anything substantial to the board. All he does is copy and paste the same post over and over.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •