10. Cleveland Browns (5-8) WAS, DEN, PIT
    11. San Diego Chargers (5-8) CAR, NYJ, OAK
    12. Miami Dolphins (5-8) JAC, BUF, NE
    13. New Orleans Saints (5-8) TB , DAL, CAR
    14.Tampa Bay Bucs (6-7) NO, STL, CAR
    15. New York Jets (6-7) TEN, SD,BUF,
    16. Saint Louis Rams (6-6-1) MIN, TB, SEA

Final Predictions

1. KC- Practically a lost cause but could beat OAK (3-13)
    2. JAC- Could beat both MIA, and TEN, mayble NE if the bench their starters (4-12)
    3. OAK- Could Win all 3 or lose all 3 (3-13)-(6-10)
    4. PHI- Potential wins against CIN and WAS (6-10)
    5 CAR- Potential Wins against all 3 or lose all 3 (4-12)-(7-9)
    6. TEN- Hoping we lose all 3 but may beat NYJ and JAC (4-12)-(6-10)
    7. DET- Win vs. ARI, lose last 2 (5-11)
    8. ARI- Lose all 3 (4-12)
    9. BUF- Either Win or Lose all 3 (5-11)-(8-8)
    10.CLE- May beat WAS and PIT (5-11)-(7-9)
    11. SD- Most likely win 2 of 3 or 3 of 3 (7-9)-(8-8)
    12. MIA- Win 2 of 3 (7-9)
    13. NO- Win 2 of 3 (7-9)
    14. TB-Win or Lose 3 (9-7)-(6-10)
    15. NYJ- Win 2 of 3 (8-8)
    16. STL- Win 1 of 3 (7-8-1)

vCash

vCash
    Highly unlikely but I can see Teo dropping to #6 if the stars line up right. Stat Lotulelei will be off by then for sure.

vCash
    I was unaware the Titans were sixth. I thought they were seventh, so that's good news. Hopefully this trend continues and they can suck their way into the top five. I know everyone's high on Manti Te'o, but I'd kind of rather get Star Lotulelei, Jarvis Jones or Damontre Moore. This team has a decent young core of linebackers, but they lack a run stuffing DT or an impact pass rusher. Jones and Lotulelei are extremely unlikely unless the Titans pick in the top five, but I could see Moore going in the 6-7 range.

vCash
    manti te'o will be better than keith bulluck ever was...trust me when I say this kid is gonna be a complete star in this league
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    Im thinking we can get as high as 2 or 3 in the draft, If we lose our last 3 and JAC can win 2 more games we automatically draft higher we would have a worse division record than them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I was unaware the Titans were sixth. I thought they were seventh, so that's good news. Hopefully this trend continues and they can suck their way into the top five. I know everyone's high on Manti Te'o, but I'd kind of rather get Star Lotulelei, Jarvis Jones or Damontre Moore. This team has a decent young core of linebackers, but they lack a run stuffing DT or an impact pass rusher. Jones and Lotulelei are extremely unlikely unless the Titans pick in the top five, but I could see Moore going in the 6-7 range.
    I think that they will go before Te'o. I'm assuming we pick 4-6 in that range. I would be absolutely thrilled to end up with Star, Jones or Te'o.... We just need a stud to add to that front 7.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    manti te'o will be better than keith bulluck ever was...trust me when I say this kid is gonna be a complete star in this league
    I see much potential in the guy. Not just as a player but as a leader which is what they DESPERATELY need on defense. I see Brian Urlacher when I watch him play.

vCash
    Te'o just scares me a little bit. Look at some of the linebackers taken in the top 5-10 of the last few drafts and there are so many busts. Rolando McClain, Aaron Curry and Keith Rivers come to mind. Then look at pass rushers and DT near the tops of drafts and there has been so much success: Von Miller, Marcell Dareus, BJ Raji, Ndamukong Suh, Aldon Smith, JJ Watt, etc. And the fact that Von Miller has been so good has me convinced that Moore will be a stud, as well. Pass rushers from the SEC (like Moore, Jones) have a very good track record in the NFL.

vCash
    Teo kind of reminds me of Mike Singletary in a lot of ways. He is a high motor kind of guy and moreso a LEADER.

vCash
    Te'o just scares me a little bit. Look at some of the linebackers taken in the top 5-10 of the last few drafts and there are so many busts. Rolando McClain, Aaron Curry and Keith Rivers come to mind. Then look at pass rushers and DT near the tops of drafts and there has been so much success: Von Miller, Marcell Dareus, BJ Raji, Ndamukong Suh, Aldon Smith, JJ Watt, etc. And the fact that Von Miller has been so good has me convinced that Moore will be a stud, as well. Pass rushers from the SEC (like Moore, Jones) have a very good track record in the NFL.
    I agree but I just look at this draft and the prospects and can see 3 or 4 of the top defensive linemen going in the top 5 picks. Because Lattimore was a top pick and now will fall drastically and Barkley was gonna be a top pick but his stock has tumbled as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I agree but I just look at this draft and the prospects and can see 3 or 4 of the top defensive linemen going in the top 5 picks. Because Lattimore was a top pick and now will fall drastically and Barkley was gonna be a top pick but his stock has tumbled as well.
    I think so too, but I think Geno Smith could be taken in the top five, as could Luke Joeckel. There's always a chance that if the Titans get into the top five, that they could have their choice of 3-4 elite defensive players at the top of this draft. That being said, they could also win a couple of these games and play themselves right out of the top 10.

vCash
    I think so too, but I think Geno Smith could be taken in the top five, as could Luke Joeckel. There's always a chance that if the Titans get into the top five, that they could have their choice of 3-4 elite defensive players at the top of this draft. That being said, they could also win a couple of these games and play themselves right out of the top 10.
    I could see them going 2-1 in these last 3 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I could see them going 2-1 in these last 3 games.
    If they do go 2-1 in these last three games it may save munchs job i think we will end up beating Jac but lose too NYJ and GB

vCash
    The best case scenario for me would be for Locker to play much better offensively, but for the defense to get absolutely torched and them to lose all three games. If that happened, then Munchak and Gray would both almost certainly lose their jobs. It would also force them to make serious personnel changes and possibly fundamental changes defensively. But at least we would have a better idea who our QB is and have something relatively positive to build on for next season.

Worst case scenario, the defense keeps playing just well enough to keep them in games, the offense keeps playing mediocre as hell, but they play just well enough to win at least 2 of these 3. Then Munchak and Gray keep their jobs, they don't invest in enough changes defensively and we still have no freaking clue if Locker is the future QB of this franchise.

vCash
    The best case scenario for me would be for Locker to play much better offensively, but for the defense to get absolutely torched and them to lose all three games. If that happened, then Munchak and Gray would both almost certainly lose their jobs. It would also force them to make serious personnel changes and possibly fundamental changes defensively. But at least we would have a better idea who our QB is and have something relatively positive to build on for next season.

Worst case scenario, the defense keeps playing just well enough to keep them in games, the offense keeps playing mediocre as hell, but they play just well enough to win at least 2 of these 3. Then Munchak and Gray keep their jobs, they don't invest in enough changes defensively and we still have no freaking clue if Locker is the future QB of this franchise.
    That would practically be a TITAN nightmare
    Last edited by killthesux; 12-15-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Typed wrong message

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast