Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2013 Titans Opponents

Sup guys...long time no see...miss me?

Here is a rough draft of the Titans 2013 opponents see some real potential with us playing two offensively weak divisions. Only real problem is our own division.

The Titans' 2013 home opponents for the 2013 regular season: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New York Jets/Miami Dolphins/Buffalo Bills*

The Titans' 2013 road opponents for the 2013 regular season: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Pittsburgh Steelers*

* Opponent based on final division standings in 2012.

vCash
    Honestly, I don't think their opponents will make much of a difference in 2013 with the same coaching staff and same personnel. They have to improve in so many facets of the game before we can start worrying about the difficulty of their schedule. And after they won 2 of their last 3, I'm so worried that they'll keep most of this coaching staff in place.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Bud Adams isn't stupid. Grays job can't be safe even with two solid performances in last three games. New OC has to be a no brainer as well. Gm can go too...so much cap room with little help in free agency and questionable draft picks.

vCash
    That is a much easier schedule than they had this year. If they keep this coaching staff around and they can't win next year then they need to be gone for sure.