Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 168
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,233
    vCash
    1500
    Thank you guys for the well wishes.

    And

    Webslinger, You can go.. Well I'll stop there. How you can even joke about something so serious just shows your level of maturity. Pretty ****ing pathetic.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 01-02-2013 at 04:29 AM.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,792
    vCash
    1500
    I wasn't joking.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.

    - Mark Twain

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    No..it's bad. Really bad.

    I just found out today, that 4 months ago..my dad was told he has 6 months to live.
    Sorry to hear this, I'll pray for your dad. Jesus still heals and anyone who goes to him in faith Jesus won't turn away...

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,819
    vCash
    1500
    Another person to add to the block list RC just shows that any ***** can jump on a computer

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,011
    vCash
    1500
    I'm in on the ignore.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,612
    vCash
    1500
    RC, sorry man. I know I'm a little late to the party. Hope it somehow works out for the best buddy.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    No..it's bad. Really bad.

    I just found out today, that 4 months ago..my dad was told he has 6 months to live.
    I'm sorry brotha if I lived in the city we would go out for a drink. Hang in there...

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Loco View Post
    Oh yea that's right they can't work out a contract with both players before the trade happens.
    As for you...

    Yes, cause now the Marlins suddenly give out $100M contracts? Do you not see the direction that organization is in? They're giving away players, not signing them.

    Durp

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    836
    vCash
    1500

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    No..it's bad. Really bad.

    I just found out today, that 4 months ago..my dad was told he has 6 months to live.
    So sorry man. Treasure the time left and hope that it's longer than anticipated.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    All Up In There!
    Posts
    3,886
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Thank you guys for the well wishes.

    And

    Webslinger, You can go.. Well I'll stop there. How you can even joke about something so serious just shows your level of maturity. Pretty ****ing pathetic.
    Sorry RC....that sucks man! Just try and enjoy the time you can and learn all you can about him. That way you can at least pass that on about him and he can live in the minds and hearts of you and your family and friends. I am truly sorry!

    As for Shitslinger...I din't read what that piece of **** wrote but I am sure it was garbage! That is one person I would like to meet face to face and mete out some justice! ****ing **********!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Sorry RC....that sucks man! Just try and enjoy the time you can and learn all you can about him. That way you can at least pass that on about him and he can live in the minds and hearts of you and your family and friends. I am truly sorry!

    As for Shitslinger...I din't read what that piece of **** wrote but I am sure it was garbage! That is one person I would like to meet face to face and mete out some justice! ****ing **********!
    feel the same nm not worth it
    Last edited by oak2455; 01-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,011
    vCash
    1500
    Wyld one!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,233
    vCash
    1500
    Hey I heard you were a Wyld One...OoOoOOoOoOoOooOo...Forget the rest of the song.

    Thanks guys.

    As for him, he is already on ignore. All he does is ***** about cashman and the Pineda trade anyway.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,011
    vCash
    1500
    Ignore lists rule!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    All Up In There!
    Posts
    3,886
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Wyld one!
    Leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeahhhh boyyyyyyyyy!

    Get back online more often!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •