Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Drug use

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    For around 9% of all marijuana users. And marijuana withdrawal symptoms aren't that bad compared to pretty much ever other type of addiction.

Point is, it's hard to get addicted to marijuana and even if you do, it really isn't all that bad.
    Question... What is your source for the 9% number. What is the qualification in identifying a person as a user? Daily, weekly, monthly, annually?

I have only personal experience with one addiction, that being nicotine, and it was not fun at all. My sister was also addicted, and she had no problem. I am no expert, and don't pretend to be, but in my experience, addiction is bad and breaking it can be harder or easier on an individual basis.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Nicotine is a hard drug to kick, there is a major market out there to prove it. You can usually tell how hard it is for the general public to kick something by how profitable it is for business to cater to them. People with weight problem is a big market. Trying to kick nicotine is sizeable market. I did all sorts of drugs when I was a naive kid, but it was the legal drug, nicotine, that kept me hook over the years.

vCash
    I still smoke weed but I just quit smoking cigarettes in the beginning of september.

I know now that if I quit cigarettes, I can stop smoking weed whenever I want. Nicotine is ****ing awful to quit but once you quit it's awesome.
    Nobody ****s with the Gustav

15 GA / 8 G / 3 A
    Adopt a Packers \/ Davante Adams and Sammy Shields

Davante Adams - 25 Rec, 273 Yards, 2 TD

Sam Shields- 18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 7 PassD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I still smoke weed but I just quit smoking cigarettes in the beginning of september.

I know now that if I quit cigarettes, I can stop smoking weed whenever I want. Nicotine is ****ing awful to quit but once you quit it's awesome.
    AAH, you give me hope. I been smoking for over thirty years and I am down to two a day for the last three years. Before that five a day for five years. High praise to you and Cabernetluver for quitting.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-09-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234