Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    wow you guys bail on your men....

I mean at least keep him for another year or two. let Will Hill develop a tiny bit more. Geezz T2?? he is a big body n physical but that is lame. Kenny doesnt make plays cause he's deep in the back n anchoring or D. He does plenty trust...
    KP is my boy 2 but thats the way nfl works he can't be here if hes not makeing plays...yeah he plays deep then why we always get beat deep? Hes not that important 2 our D....

vCash
    You know why he didn't play the Ravens game? Bc he had a good practice week the week of Washington too and coaches decided to let him test out the leg. One hard run later he was limping off the field.

vCash
    Not sure if he wants out by this.

I was happy when we drafted him, but if doesn't want to be here,

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

No time for people who don't want to be Giants. You should be honored to wear that jersey.
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

vCash
    I like Phillips as a player but he has severs damage to the cartilage in his knee. That does not get better with age. He missed a season two years ago and most of this season. The Giants are over the cap and have Cruz, JPP, Beatty, Nicks Bennett either FA or moving toward it. They also have holes to fill on the Dline, Oline and LB's. They also have a capable replacement in Stevie Brown with young guys like Hill and Sash. He just isnt a priority. I would let him go....along with Tuck, Osi, Deihl, Boley, and maybe Bradshaw (though I would rather restructure him). We won two SB's, its time to retool. Webster is interesting because I dont think he is done but he would need to take a pay cut to stay. He just is not worth $7M. Reese has a lot of work to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG91 View Post
    I like Phillips as a player but he has severs damage to the cartilage in his knee. That does not get better with age. He missed a season two years ago and most of this season. The Giants are over the cap and have Cruz, JPP, Beatty, Nicks Bennett either FA or moving toward it. They also have holes to fill on the Dline, Oline and LB's. They also have a capable replacement in Stevie Brown with young guys like Hill and Sash. He just isnt a priority. I would let him go....along with Tuck, Osi, Deihl, Boley, and maybe Bradshaw (though I would rather restructure him). We won two SB's, its time to retool. Webster is interesting because I dont think he is done but he would need to take a pay cut to stay. He just is not worth $7M. Reese has a lot of work to do.
    With Webster, not much can be done with him. Even if they did let him go, they would still get a 7 mil cap hit. I don't believe he can be restructured anymore, he's done that already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    With Webster, not much can be done with him. Even if they did let him go, they would still get a 7 mil cap hit. I don't believe he can be restructured anymore, he's done that already.
    even though this has been said a million times, I'll say it once more for a million and "oneth"time, Trust In Reese
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I kinda see this as after we won the SB 42. Gibril Wilson appeared to be a pretty good safety for us and Giants just let him walk to sign elsewhere (I believe it was OAK or MIA). I haven't heard his name mentioned much anymore, is he even in the league?
    Giants have a pretty good starting pair in Antrel and Brown. Rolle plays the run better and can cover some routes with his previous CB play, and Brown is a floater playing center field and jumping at opportunities to play the ball. Phillips would be welcomed back for the right price, but if he is gone I won't be that upset. He seems to have some injury concerns at this point in his career.

vCash
    I like Phillips and when he is healthy our D looks completely different (remember the GB game?), but there is no way he comes back next year. Even if he wanted to come back, we are already over the cap and have more pressing issues (Cruz contract, Joseph, JPP, etc.) Basically, I just pray he doesn't lace up for the redskins or cowboys.

Goodbye old friend.

vCash
    KP is a huge question mark. No question, the Giants defense is much better with him in yet he has that similar degenerative knee as Bavaro had. IMO, he's always going to have some type of knee issue.

Tough to figure out what to do. Regardless, the Giants need a solid safety and nobody is better than KP or as big a question mark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12