Time: 7:30 P.M. CT
    TV: NBATV

Projected Starters:
    Denver Nuggets
    (16-14)

LAWSON---------IGUODALA--------GALLINARI----------FARIED-------------KOUFOS

Dallas Mavericks
    (12-13)

COLLISON-----------MAYO-------------JONES-------------MARION------------KAMAN

vCash
    Game time, see if we can keep them under 130 points

vCash
    Well, can only get better

vCash
    If OJ keeps playing like this the whole game, I don't think we can lose.

vCash
    Sure we will.

At least we're playing better defense now. It's just our low percentage shooting that will kill us. Dirk had bad luck, Carter can't shoot better, Collison won't... Brand was overlooked...

vCash
    ...and still our rebound weakness...not to mention ever again.

vCash
    Rebounds 21-7

vCash
    I'll correct myself. If we can move a lever and hit shots, a possible win isn't that far away.

vCash
    We need Dirk's scoring. When he's shooting like this, combined with the general hole on the PF spot...we're screwed.

vCash
    Even though we got blown out.. Again, the score doesn't really reflect how close the game was. We could of had a chance to get it to a single digit game if dallas hadn't started chucking 3s in the 4th...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    Even though we got blown out.. Again, the score doesn't really reflect how close the game was. We could of had a chance to get it to a single digit game if dallas hadn't started chucking 3s in the 4th...
    doesnt make sense to me either why they would do such a thing a couple of easy buckets and its a game

vCash
    I am happy when I see that Dallas can compete with the Thunder. But then again it is disappointing to see so many losses with a big margin against several teams (good ones and bad ones).
    I think Dirk is not really at 100% right now so he shouldn't take so much shots and responsibility yet - though as when you know Dirk's character, he always wants to take responsibility.
    Crowder recently had a lot of games with a very low fg%. His good play at the beginning of the season is gone.
    I am not sure how things can get better. I believe this season is lost. Trading before deadline does not make sense. Even to make up room for FAs - most of the time they only sign with teams that already have a good player base.
    I suggest to give the young players many opportunities to gain experience and look how the nba landscape develops in the offseason.

vCash
    rebounding/defense/shot selection???
    nothing more to say.....

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    Sounds familiar King, doesn't it?

Laughable is when Carlisle says that we can take care of our rebounding problem, that we'll be able to handl it. Sure, that's what we're witnessing the past 2+ years coach.

Dirk has zero repsonsibility right now. He's off that. Also no one is forcing him to take shots and/or complaining that he does take them. He needs time to find his rhythmn, his self esteem and coming off the bench is a different role anyway. If he made one or two shots yetserday I honestly do believe that he would have connected on those and could have scored 15 points easily and someday it will naturally come back and he will do it again.

Also, the offense is still not running about him and no one is seriously asking him to do that. He's boxing out, setting picks, creating space... and he's really good at that (ask Mayo), so there's nothing to complain there. He's active, he's fighting, he looked stupid once when he didn't box out and they stole a rebound from him... but he's often lazy like that when it's about boxing out defensively and postioning for rebounds. Our whole team is lazy at that and we know it.

Dirk will be fine in a few weeks. Most shots he took we're close misses. Carter is much more egoistic and stubborn, even when his shot is off all day long. Dirk had a few bricks, baskets that went in and out. His way of playing right now isn't screaming for fouls. He's not charging. Only disapointment still is his work in the post, especially when it's about finishing, that's still weak.

It was barely ever different, except for layers and shots close to the basket. Usually back to the basket and spin work for him but that's it almost with his repertoire. His footwork, his fakes in the post... it's all fine but when it's about hitting those easy baskets, when he's having an advantage created, when his defender is late or he shook him off... he's in 70% of all cases not closing in and making his shots like Kaman or even Kobe does when they are in the paint. He's never been comfortable and calm enough therefor down low.

Probably no one in here will understand what I'm talking about and you guys will doubt it and say that I'm an idiot but he's a poor closer nearby the basket when he's not taking a jumpshot.

However it's not about Dirk.

King pointed out our key problems and it feels like we carry them with us since ages. You can add stupid turnovers to that list.

Ask Carter again. Sorry to point my finger at him but yesterday it was evident, especially his one bad pass. Or Mayo, running with his head through defenders. Defenders slapping the ball out of his hands effortless. Next time, it's another guy turning over the ball a million times but again, it's just a puzzle piece.
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael; 12-29-2012 at 09:37 AM.

vCash
    I figured it would go like this...

I think we go 15-25 then turn it up....

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson