Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

What does the small salary cap increase mean for the Texans

The salary cap will rise about 400,000 up to 121,000,000 for next season how does that help or hur the Texans who still have a huge decision to make on Barwin.

vCash
    It's not that big of a deal. Sign him cheap or let him walk.

vCash
    mercilus >>> barwin

if he wants to stick around for a mid level type deal then cool, otherwise see ya!

im just worried that rick smith will panic and then trade or cut chris myers or owen daniels you know another brain fart like last year when he was feeling the heat from the cap.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    mercilus >>> barwin

if he wants to stick around for a mid level type deal then cool, otherwise see ya!

im just worried that rick smith will panic and then trade or cut chris myers or owen daniels you know another brain fart like last year when he was feeling the heat from the cap.
    Not a chance. Cutting Walter is almost a given; Antonio Smith is one more possibility. I think we let Barwin walk, sign GQ, let a bunch of expirings walk, draft ILB, OLB, and NT. Go to FA for some depth at OL and LB, maybe DL and DB.