Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,125
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I would trade anyone for Mike Trout, Stanton, and King Felix.
    i would add kershaw and harper to that also, maybe madison bumgarner and manny machado in a couple of years.

    who is that guy in your sig?
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-02-2013 at 02:24 PM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,304
    vCash
    1500
    The answer is Mike Trout. He is the one guy that everyone would trade their best player for.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    9
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I think only 2 guys. but if those two teams trading with each other I dont think they would do the trade. I think Trout and Kershaw are the only 2 players than any team would trade any one of their players straight up for. Agree/ disagree or add your own.

    I think Dodgers wouldnt trade Kershaw straight up for Trout because we have Kemp. Angles wont trade Trout for Kershaw because they are hoping he becomes Kemp if not better all around. Other players like Verlander I think Tigers would trade him straight up for either.
    IMO Trout is better than Kemp right now. Offense and defense combined with speed, arm strength, and potential he tops about anyone. He could have 15 more productive ,if not All Star type, seasons ahead of him. Even Kemp can't claim that. As great as Kemp is he doesn't have that potential to get that much better, and Trout hasn't missed much PT due to injury in his short time in MLB. It is amazing what he has done in less than a full season so far. If any player has a shot at the 50/50 club Kemp talked about it is Trout.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,125
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by harrill7 View Post
    IMO Trout is better than Kemp right now. Offense and defense combined with speed, arm strength, and potential he tops about anyone. He could have 15 more productive ,if not All Star type, seasons ahead of him. Even Kemp can't claim that. As great as Kemp is he doesn't have that potential to get that much better, and Trout hasn't missed much PT due to injury in his short time in MLB. It is amazing what he has done in less than a full season so far. If any player has a shot at the 50/50 club Kemp talked about it is Trout.
    lol trout doesn't have an arm look it up, not that kemp is worth more but between the two of them only one can play right field, and it isn't trout.
    Also, i would say harper has just as much potential.
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-02-2013 at 02:26 PM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,125
    vCash
    1500
    i believe i won the debate about trout in RF, unless anyone else has something to throw in.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wrigleyville, IL
    Posts
    3,146
    vCash
    1500
    Trout
    Stanton
    Soriano
    Mike P. ~~

    Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    3,830
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    i believe i won the debate about trout in RF, unless anyone else has something to throw in.
    Good for you!

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,878
    vCash
    1500
    Trout obviously but if there's a second guy with me it's Strasburg. Sure there's injury concern but there is with every pitcher.

    Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    St. Simon's Island
    Posts
    6,660
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    i believe i won the debate about trout in RF, unless anyone else has something to throw in.
    You talk about how Trout has a poor ARM rating, well Alex Rios had a negative ARM rating and he's a damn good defensive RF, but Trout would be even better because Rios doesn't have anywhere near the same range as Trout. I hate to rain on your celebration parade, but you're wrong in this argument.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    868
    vCash
    1500
    Trout provides so much value with his bat and also range that you can play him at RF, and he'll be the best RF'er out there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •