Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I would trade anyone for Mike Trout, Stanton, and King Felix.
    i would add kershaw and harper to that also, maybe madison bumgarner and manny machado in a couple of years.

who is that guy in your sig?
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-02-2013 at 02:24 PM.

vCash
    The answer is Mike Trout. He is the one guy that everyone would trade their best player for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I think only 2 guys. but if those two teams trading with each other I dont think they would do the trade. I think Trout and Kershaw are the only 2 players than any team would trade any one of their players straight up for. Agree/ disagree or add your own.

I think Dodgers wouldnt trade Kershaw straight up for Trout because we have Kemp. Angles wont trade Trout for Kershaw because they are hoping he becomes Kemp if not better all around. Other players like Verlander I think Tigers would trade him straight up for either.
    IMO Trout is better than Kemp right now. Offense and defense combined with speed, arm strength, and potential he tops about anyone. He could have 15 more productive ,if not All Star type, seasons ahead of him. Even Kemp can't claim that. As great as Kemp is he doesn't have that potential to get that much better, and Trout hasn't missed much PT due to injury in his short time in MLB. It is amazing what he has done in less than a full season so far. If any player has a shot at the 50/50 club Kemp talked about it is Trout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by harrill7 View Post
    IMO Trout is better than Kemp right now. Offense and defense combined with speed, arm strength, and potential he tops about anyone. He could have 15 more productive ,if not All Star type, seasons ahead of him. Even Kemp can't claim that. As great as Kemp is he doesn't have that potential to get that much better, and Trout hasn't missed much PT due to injury in his short time in MLB. It is amazing what he has done in less than a full season so far. If any player has a shot at the 50/50 club Kemp talked about it is Trout.
    lol trout doesn't have an arm look it up, not that kemp is worth more but between the two of them only one can play right field, and it isn't trout.
    Also, i would say harper has just as much potential.
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-02-2013 at 02:26 PM.

vCash
    i believe i won the debate about trout in RF, unless anyone else has something to throw in.

vCash
    Trout
    Stanton
    Soriano
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    i believe i won the debate about trout in RF, unless anyone else has something to throw in.
    Good for you!

vCash
    Trout obviously but if there's a second guy with me it's Strasburg. Sure there's injury concern but there is with every pitcher.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    You talk about how Trout has a poor ARM rating, well Alex Rios had a negative ARM rating and he's a damn good defensive RF, but Trout would be even better because Rios doesn't have anywhere near the same range as Trout. I hate to rain on your celebration parade, but you're wrong in this argument.

vCash
    Trout provides so much value with his bat and also range that you can play him at RF, and he'll be the best RF'er out there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345