Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Don't think he's a fraud. He has proven himself since day 1 in MLB...

I still think Stanton as he will put up ridiculous numbers if stay healthy...
    I was only joking.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Top and probably finish the list, and Kershaw might not even be on there.
    the best pitcher in the NL the last 2 years wouldn't be.
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    The only answer is Trout. At this present time there is no logical way the Angels trade him. Kershaw can happen, even with how good he is. Case in point, Dodgers would trade him for Trout.
    No they wouldn't, they would be crazy to, the dodgers need kershaw at the top of their order more than another OF
    Quote Originally Posted by VenezuelanMet View Post
    Would Harper be traded for Trout? I think they both work as the answer.
    I'm a big angels fan.
    i would take harper for trout straight up right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    the best pitcher in the NL the last 2 years wouldn't be.

No they wouldn't, they would be crazy to, the dodgers need kershaw at the top of their order more than another OF
    I'm a big angels fan.
    i would take harper for trout straight up right now.
    Well that would be pretty ****ing stupid.

vCash
    I'd say Kershaw and Trout are pretty much equal. I'd feel a little safer with Kershaw, let me see Trout hit over .320 with 30 HRs one more time.

vCash
    Stanton definitely

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Well that would be pretty ****ing stupid.
    why? look at their age 19 season, Harper will have a huge year in 2013 plus he can play all 3 OF positions at a high level trout can't.

vCash
    why? look at their age 19 season, Harper will have a huge year in 2013 plus he can play all 3 OF positions at a high level trout can't.
    I don't see how that matters? I find it hard to believe Trout can't play left or right at a high level since he excels at the hardest outfield position to play.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 01-02-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I don't see how that matters? I find that hard to believe Trout can't play left or right at a high level since he excels at the hardest outfield position to play.
    you don't think the numbers he put up as a 19 yearold rookie isn't an indication of great things to come harper is going to have a huge year next year.

and trout can play left field at a high level, he can't play right because contrary to popular belief and unlike harper he doesn't have all five tools
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-02-2013 at 01:35 PM.

vCash
    why? look at their age 19 season
    You're acting as if Trout is 5 years older than Harper or something.. So what if Trout had a mediocre age 19 season, he had one of the best seasons of all time as a 20 year old.

Harper will have a huge year in 2013 plus he can play all 3 OF positions at a high level trout can't.
    Mike Trout saved 23 runs in CF last year, Harper saved 14 splitting time between CF and RF. Don't lie to yourself, Trout is by far the better defender between the two and you know it.

vCash
    you don't think the numbers he put up as a 19 yearold rookie isn't an indication of great things to come harper is going to have a huge year next year.
    So? Harper was 19. Trout was 20. There's little to no difference. It's not like Trout is 30.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    He is a Dodgers fan most of the time. He was a dodger can when they signed Greinke, then an Angel fan when they got Josh.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Hahahaha so Trout can be a top 3 defensive CF but be worse than Harper at the corner spots? That makes 0 sense. He is the better fielder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    You're acting as if Trout is 5 years older than Harper or something.. So what if Trout had a mediocre age 19 season, he had one of the best seasons of all time as a 20 year old.

Mike Trout saved 23 runs in CF last year, Harper saved 14 splitting time between CF and RF. Don't lie to yourself, Trout is by far the better defender between the two and you know it.
    I'm well aware of the season trout had at 20, i was pointing out that he struggled in his time up at 19, bryce harper won rookie of the year. harper is going to have a year for the ages at 20 just like trout did.

Also, i never said that harper played a better center than mike trout last year, but that he could play all 3 positions elite and mike can't his A.R.M. was rated -3.9 last year, does that sound like someone you want in Right Field, btw harpers ARM was a 6.6 YOUR KIDDING yourself if you believe Trout can play RF, in fact in the deeper parks like petco and coors i don't know if i would want trout in Center, i would rather have bourjos.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    So? Harper was 19. Trout was 20. There's little to no difference. It's not like Trout is 30.
    Harper does more things specifically the arm. and more importantly over the next 10 years Harper will slug higher because he has more power (not that trout is a slouch) Trout on the other hand will steal more bases(not that Harper is a slouch) and i view power as better than stolen bases.
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-02-2013 at 01:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    He is a Dodgers fan most of the time. He was a dodger can when they signed Greinke, then an Angel fan when they got Josh.
    I was a very sad angel fan when grienke went across town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Hahahaha so Trout can be a top 3 defensive CF but be worse than Harper at the corner spots? That makes 0 sense. He is the better fielder.
    Holy **** were you under the impression that trout had all 5 tools? Holy Crap YOU WERE WEREN'T YOU! Ya i don't know why so many people wrongly assume mike trout has all 5 tools, i never got that, maybe it's because Bryce actually does...

vCash
    I would trade anyone for Mike Trout, Stanton, and King Felix.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast