Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Reid got his team within a poorly conditioned QB's botching of a Super Bowl win. I do not know how anyone can throw darts at his body of work as an NFL head coach. He survived 14 seasons in Philly, that alone should warrant HOF consideration.
    Yea. I agree 100%. We need a winning proven coach. Not another rookie, learn on the job, use rebuilding for an excuse, DUD!!!

You want to turn this organization around, then act like it, and get some more proven winners on it. We are heading for a cheap owner who is going to be cheap, and completely brush off fans instead of making the right moves.

GM Mckenzie is one piece. DA ain't **** and neither is any of his staff.
    I carry 8 guns. 2 in the trunk, 2 in the waist, 2 on the ankle and 2 to just spank you.

vCash
    this isn't raiders news, or rumor. why is there a thread devoted to andy reid? he's not even connected to the chargers any more... nfl.com and espn.com are reporting him looking at arizona.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    I read on BSPN where Reid is going to meet with KC before AZ. KC has better BBQ and is a much nicer town than Phoenix.

vCash
    LMFAO hey that's good incentive. Hope he doesn't go to KC tho.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Reid doesn't look like he's missed many meals. KC has some phenomenal restaurants, some of the best beef on the planet and really is a great town. Going to KC will be good for the Raiders. It raises the bar tremendously. Besides the farm animals in MO are getting tired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    As long as they have Flipper at qb, we won't have to worry too seriously about SD.
    hahahaha Oh dude..too funny and sooo true...
    was thinking about the Gruden question of a previous post....seeing that we're keeping Allen and that we are still going to suck under a guy that can't inspire anything....Gruden will be our coach in two years....see I think ahead.

vCash
    Gruden isn't coming back
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    hahahaha Oh dude..too funny and sooo true...
    was thinking about the Gruden question of a previous post....seeing that we're keeping Allen and that we are still going to suck under a guy that can't inspire anything....Gruden will be our coach in two years....see I think ahead.
    Its my belief that Gruden will end up in Chicago. Just a hunch.

vCash
    I don't care where Gruden ends up as long as it isn't in Oakland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rewski View Post
    Its my belief that Gruden will end up in Chicago. Just a hunch.
    As if Bears fans weren't already insufferable enough.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    LMFAO hey that's good incentive. Hope he doesn't go to KC tho.
    I bet you $100 Monopoly money he ends up there, not SD.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Andy Reid is perfect for SD....he's just not good enough. Frankly, he's the ideal replacement for Norv Turner....they're practically the same guy.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    I bet you $100 Monopoly money he ends up there, not SD.
    Lmao! I'll bet you $150 Monopoly money plus boardwalk that he doesn't go to either
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I live near Philly. The philly fans are so happy he is gone. That said, he was the best coach record wise,the Eagles ever had. However no superbowl wins,and once Mcnabb started going down so did Andy. I'm not too worried if he ends up in san diego. Also he passes 85 % of the time.
    Last edited by raiderdave; 01-03-2013 at 10:04 AM.

vCash
    Chiefs Offense - TM - Chiefs
    According to ESPN, the Chiefs are on the verge of a deal with Andy Reid.
    Reid never even made it to Arizona. Instead, he's expected to take over a Chiefs team that went to the playoffs in 2010 but has gone 9-23 since then. They do have building blocks in place with dominant pass rusher Tamba Hali, a true top corner in Brandon Flowers, a strong offensive line and the No. 1 overall pick in April's draft. Reid will likely take over complete control of football operations, meaning GM Scott Pioli's role will at least be marginalized. He could end up being replaced by Reid's old friend from Philadelphia, Tom Heckert. Although Reid is known for running a pass-happy West Coast offense, his arrival would be good news for the unique talents of Jamaal Charles. Reid doesn't use committee backfields and knows how to get his running backs in space -- especially as receivers. Brian Westbrook and LeSean McCoy became stars under Reid.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast