Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Scariest games I've played were Silent Hill 2 and ETERNAL DARKNESS:Sanity's Requiem.

That game doesn't just scare you, it ****s with you.

"Your memory card has been corrupted"

*the volume on your TV goes down*

*YOUR GAME SCREEN TURNS OFF*

*They invert controls at random times*

All while your "Sanity Meter" in the game drains the longer you play, eventually turning your character into a whimpering,babbling mess.
    Last edited by flclfanman; 01-26-2013 at 10:14 PM.
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    In terms of sheer storytelling, Silent Hill 2 might be the greatest game ever created. I can't think of a more engrossing experience offered by the video game medium. Bioshock, maybe. Metal Gear Solid 1, maybe. Silent Hill 2 is up there man. Not to mention its scary as ****. The Blue Creek Apartments man.... **** that ****..

SH2 is arguably the greatest Horror game for the PS2, topping greats like Siren, Clocktower, and the Fatal Frame games
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Dead Space. I can't lie I pooed a lil when the lights would go out.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    In terms of sheer storytelling, Silent Hill 2 might be the greatest game ever created. I can't think of a more engrossing experience offered by the video game medium. Bioshock, maybe. Metal Gear Solid 1, maybe. Silent Hill 2 is up there man. Not to mention its scary as ****. The Blue Creek Apartments man.... **** that ****..
    I have a few above it on my list, it is up there though.

If I were to say ones that were better off the top of my head I'd go with Original Deus Ex(my #1), Xenogears, MGS2, Persona 3, and Lost Odyssey(forgotten great RPG for 360) are a few. It's in elite company, though.

vCash
    It has jump scares but the music and atmosphere are both top notch imo.
    Playing it with surround sound is a must.

vCash
    I'm surprised I haven't seen Amnesia: The Dark Decent pop up really. It's my all-timer for horror games for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Scariest games I've played were Silent Hill 2 and ETERNAL DARKNESS:Sanity's Requiem.

That game doesn't just scare you, it ****s with you.

"Your memory card has been corrupted"

*the volume on your TV goes down*

*YOUR GAME SCREEN TURNS OFF*

*They invert controls at random times*

All while your "Sanity Meter" in the game drains the longer you play, eventually turning your character into a whimpering,babbling mess.
    I put away my Wii and never got to finish Eternal Darkness, it's actually an awesome game despite clunky battling controls.

I loved how they mess with you. Favorite troll was when you go through a door and it puts you back in the same room and your limbs start falling off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    I put away my Wii and never got to finish Eternal Darkness, it's actually an awesome game despite clunky battling controls.

I loved how they mess with you. Favorite troll was when you go through a door and it puts you back in the same room and your limbs start falling off.
    Or you go into a bathroom just to see a quick flash of your character dead in a bathtub full of blood

So ironic they put this good horror game on the "kiddie system" Gamecube lol
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I have a few above it on my list, it is up there though.

If I were to say ones that were better off the top of my head I'd go with Original Deus Ex(my #1), Xenogears, MGS2, Persona 3, and Lost Odyssey(forgotten great RPG for 360) are a few. It's in elite company, though.
    I need to play a lot of these games. Namely Xenogears and Deus Ex.
    Playing it with surround sound is a must.
    or headphones
    I'm surprised I haven't seen Amnesia: The Dark Decent pop up really. It's my all-timer for horror games for sure.
    I need to get a PC to be able to finally play this game. I hear it is terrifying. Another one i've heard of is Call of Cthulhu. I tried to get ported versions of both games to run on my mac to no avail.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345