Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,207
    vCash
    1500
    Bioshock has some creepy moments and I love it

    Dead Space gets scary at first but after a while you get kinda used to enemies popping out of nowhere

    I have played through the 2nd Condemned and thought it was ok, ending was dumb though

    Am somewhat interested in the Silent Hill series

    F.E.A.R is a good one, if you're a fan of FPSs, I definitely recommend it. Can't say I'm too fond of the new one, it feels like they're more focused on making an action game as opposed to a horror.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    22,380
    vCash
    500
    You guys need to try Postal 2's Eternal Damnation mod.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EBs921VDXg

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    6,845
    vCash
    1300
    Banjo Tooie when I was a kid...
    .

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,299
    vCash
    1500
    ZombiU is really really scary.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,798
    vCash
    1500
    There was a game for PS2, I cant remember the name of it. But it was about a guy in prison, then everything goes crazy and there are monsters. And I think you could press triangle and turn into a monster yourself.

    That game used to scare the **** out of me.

    EDIT: Got it! The Suffering

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZC-hs8q-c
    Last edited by NYKnickFanatic; 12-31-2012 at 09:43 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,043
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Bioshock has some creepy moments and I love it

    Dead Space gets scary at first but after a while you get kinda used to enemies popping out of nowhere


    I have played through the 2nd Condemned and thought it was ok, ending was dumb though

    Am somewhat interested in the Silent Hill series

    F.E.A.R is a good one, if you're a fan of FPSs, I definitely recommend it. Can't say I'm too fond of the new one, it feels like they're more focused on making an action game as opposed to a horror.
    Yep. That's exactly what I hate. There's little to no variety in it.

    I've read Amnesia: The Dark Descent is pretty creepy.
    I'm In.



  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    i havent really played that many scary games.. the most recent one that i have played is the one im currently playing.. Dead Island.

    its not scary, but the zombies that attack you out of nowhere, youre shocked lol

    killing floor isnt scary its jsut a fun online co op game lol


    LETS GO HEAT




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
    Posts
    6,092
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah word!!!
    I remember playing silent hill 2. I remember renting it from blockbuster.

    I wouldn't play that game alone in the dark.
    Definitely some creepy ****.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens,NYC,NY
    Posts
    4,594
    vCash
    1500
    Star Wars:The Force Unleashed I had a few scary parts in it. One that really got me was the one where these horrid creatures would attack you at random moments. The game made you feel like you were actually in the game, so you can just put two and two together.

    Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    The first encounter with the crocodile in Far Cry 3 scared the crap outta me

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,599
    vCash
    1500
    Silent Hill was a pretty scary game. Havent played the last few though

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,940
    vCash
    1500
    The spiders in the elder scrolls games always scared me

    Our QB > Yours

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,327
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    Yeah word!!!
    I remember playing silent hill 2. I remember renting it from blockbuster.

    I wouldn't play that game alone in the dark.
    Definitely some creepy ****.
    Word!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Yep. That's exactly what I hate. There's little to no variety in it.
    Another thing about it that bothered me was how repetitive it got. For example, you get off the tram, you go to a certain location to find / fix / kill something, you go back on the tram while avoided getting ripped to shreds, rinse, lather, repeat. In the 2nd Dead Space at least you go from point A to point B and keep going as opposed to getting off and returning to.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,124
    vCash
    1500
    I have yet to play Dead Space 2. I need to get on that before the 3rd game comes out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •