Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Question

vCash

PS3 Question

I havent played it in months...Should I sell it? If so how much do you get for it from game stop in new condition?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    prob wont be much... they're pretty cheap now... I'd prob venture a guess aroung $75-$100..

makes more sense to sell it on like amazon or something.

vCash
    throw it off your balcony and see if it still works

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    prob wont be much... they're pretty cheap now... I'd prob venture a guess aroung $75-$100..

makes more sense to sell it on like amazon or something.
    They have the deal for double for trade ins though...I have a 160 gig system...so 80 would be 160.

I am thinking of doing it for 3ds but not 100 percent sure. I only game now on pc

vCash
    sell it if you don't plan on playing it. The new xbox will be here soon (maybe christmas) and the PS3 should be here early 2014, so the value will drop soon.

I might sell mine as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    sell it if you don't plan on playing it. The new xbox will be here soon (maybe christmas) and the PS3 should be here early 2014, so the value will drop soon.

I might sell mine as well.
    yea I am gonna...Any idea on the exact price we will get for it? I have the fat 160 gig version or 120...not sure. Brand new condition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    They have the deal for double for trade ins though...I have a 160 gig system...so 80 would be 160.

I am thinking of doing it for 3ds but not 100 percent sure. I only game now on pc
    Well, the longer you hold on to it, the more it will drop in price... I think if you trade in games, the usually give you a better deal.. But just go in and get an estimate from a couple of stores and then put it up online somewhere at a higher value and see if someone bites.

vCash
    I'm on the same boat. Well, I fired up the console last night. I didn't last more than an hour. I just simply don't care about playing games anymore. I'd sell or trade it, but it is a good way to play movies and blue ray in one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea I am gonna...Any idea on the exact price we will get for it? I have the fat 160 gig version or 120...not sure. Brand new condition
    Since it is an older model it will be even less. Sony has released 2 models since the fat version. You have the Slim and Super Slim on the market now and you have had a few price drops over the years. That all brings down the trade in value at GameStop.

If it is backwards compatible though they are going for 100 to 200 dollars on Ebay since they are getting rare.

vCash
    OKAY you would probably get around 150 STORE CREDIT and around 80 in cash. @ Gamestop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    OKAY you would probably get around 150 STORE CREDIT and around 80 in cash. @ Gamestop.
    Is that with the double trade in credit? Because no way he gets 150 store credit with out bonuses because you can buy a new one for 270.

BTW he has to have a 160 gig because they never made a 120 gig fat model from the list I am looking at.

vCash
    Yea its 160 gig.... Also yes that would be with double trade in. Not sure how to find out if its backwards compat or not.

vCash
    Bestbuy are doing trade ins too. If they will you about the same as Gamestop, might as well get a store credit from BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Ill buy it

vCash
    I thought all the 160's were backwards compatible?? I could be wrong. If so, you'll do A LOT better selling on ebay or CL. They're rare.

If not, then go the Gamestop double up plan.

I myself use my PS3 for smart tv apps and for a TON of blu ray watching so i couldn't bare to do without until I could get an adequate replacement (xbox3, ps4..)
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast