Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEAR10 View Post
    I don't think Ben Wallace would be anywhere near intelligent enough to coach an NBA team.
    I think thats quite incorrect because I always remembered him saying that when he is done with the NBA he will be going to law school to become a defense lawyer. You have to have decent marks to get into law school

vCash
    I wrote this on the Pistons site earlier today:

Bynum has two good games and now he's the coach? This is the guy in the first game who won and lost the game in the same night by not passing the ball in overtime. Basically, Bynum is saying a player with one year experience can't run the point and the coach should put Stuckey there permanently. Stuckey is the same guy that shows up a few games a month and we all was begging Joe to not resign him last season. When did Bynum turn into Isiah or Magic? Here's my guarantee! Before the season end Bynum will be riding the bench again because he will not pass the ball to his teammates if he hit a few shots. It's too bad that the Pistons have come to this but Bynum is a selfish sideshow for the fans who have had nothing to cheer about.

Funny how the coach has an open mind with this suggestion, but when the subject of Drummond moving into the starting lineup comes up he quickly shoot it down. The second unit will not keep this up, so all you fans who think this will last the season with this group please wake up. I really hate the Pistons PR machine that feed BS to the fans and the fans eat it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahperson View Post

Bynum has two good games and now he's the coach? This is the guy in the first game who won and lost the game in the same night by not passing the ball in overtime. Basically, Bynum is saying a player with one year experience can't run the point and the coach should put Stuckey there permanently. Stuckey is the same guy that shows up a few games a month and we all was begging Joe to not resign him last season. When did Bynum turn into Isiah or Magic? Here's my guarantee! Before the season end Bynum will be riding the bench again because he will not pass the ball to his teammates if he hit a few shots. It's too bad that the Pistons have come to this but Bynum is a selfish sideshow for the fans who have had nothing to cheer about.

Funny how the coach has an open mind with this suggestion, but when the subject of Drummond moving ino the starting lineup comes up he quickly shoot it down. The second unit will not keep this up, so all you fans who think this will last the season with this group please wake up. I really hate the Pistons PR machine that feed BS to the fans and the fans eat it up.
    Ah my words exactly!

vCash
    I agree with u, I guess the players are coaching now. Stuckey started the suggestions now bynum lol. Frank should play the right players instead of starting max & Tay, let knight fully run the offense. It's his 1st yr we aren't a contender yet so let the young guns play & live with their mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahperson:24901186

Funny how the coach has an open mind with this suggestion, but when the subject of Drummond moving into the starting lineup comes up he quickly shoot it down. The second unit will not keep this up, so all you fans who think this will last the season with this group please wake up. I really hate the Pistons PR machine that feed BS to the fans and the fans eat it up.

vCash
    Thinking about it. Id like to see how Knight would work in our offense with someone else running it. He would be an undersized 2 but I would like to see how it works.

If it works out well then maybe we can consider drafting a PG. Then to maybe help with Knights size bring in a defensive backup (Sefolosha, Brewer type players to make up for it).

This season is a wash already so lets do a little trial and error and see what we have for the future.

vCash
    I'd rather see Singler come off the bench. This is another one of Franks stupid decisions. Knight needs to start passing more.

vCash
    He does needs to attack the rim & take care of the ball better. I would like to see him avg 6apg 15-18ppg & cut his turnovers down to about 2-2.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisec01:24904544
    I'd rather see Singler come off the bench. This is another one of Franks stupid decisions. Knight needs to start passing more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Thinking about it. Id like to see how Knight would work in our offense with someone else running it. He would be an undersized 2 but I would like to see how it works.

If it works out well then maybe we can consider drafting a PG. Then to maybe help with Knights size bring in a defensive backup (Sefolosha, Brewer type players to make up for it).

This season is a wash already so lets do a little trial and error and see what we have for the future.
    He is very Jason Terry like, but if we get the SG or SF we need i'm hoping it's a guy that can do most of the ball-handling and running of the offense, in this case Knight is just fine at the 1.

vCash
    Will bynum should start over stuckey. I think it best if stuckey were traded

vCash
    I think Will Bynum should be realistic... there is a reason he doesn't start in the NBA and there is also a reason that Stuck is coming off of the bench. It's been 3 games with them starting to win and he already is talking about making changes to the team... im rolling my eyes. It's cool if players have an opinion, but there is a time and place for it... and speaking after a win about changing the lineup? (GIVE ME A BREAK)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12