Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 141
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,589
    vCash
    1500
    I agree with Eagles... I would much rather have Alex Anthopolous on our Bench than Andrea Barfnani.

    We just need a good SF (or a prospect SF), and possibly a 1st rounder. I would love a guy like Derrick Williams, but unless Minnesota wants a PF/C sixth man behind Love and Pekovic who like them can't exactly play defense, we are stumped lol


    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.


    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

    But Tittays are forever.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,794
    vCash
    1500
    Bc is stupid

    I never understood why he far derozan and extension and a lottery pick for kyrie friggen Lowry.....

    At least get Demarcus cousins or something back

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,542
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_bladen View Post
    Bc is stupid

    I never understood why he far derozan and extension and a lottery pick for kyrie friggen Lowry.....

    At least get Demarcus cousins or something back
    Raptors needed a PG. That's why he gave up a pick for Lowry.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_bladen View Post
    Bc is stupid

    I never understood why he far derozan and extension and a lottery pick for kyrie friggen Lowry.....

    At least get Demarcus cousins or something back
    he got us a young cheap top ten point guard for a draft pick in a weak draft. i don't know what he did wrong there.
    Last edited by bucketss; 12-30-2012 at 01:03 AM.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,270
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_bladen View Post
    Bc is stupid

    I never understood why he far derozan and extension and a lottery pick for kyrie friggen Lowry.....

    At least get Demarcus cousins or something back
    I'd rather have Lowry than Cousins

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,542
    vCash
    0
    Cousins needs a veteran player to keep him in check and no one on the team can do that. He'd be ideal on a team where he'd have to respect veteran players like KG, Duncan, Dirk, Kobe, Nash, etc.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    15,190
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Anderson has been better the last 2 years. I think you're underrating Anderson
    Put bargnani next to Dwight Howard. He's be ****ing unstoppable.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    VANCOUVER
    Posts
    49,851
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    seemingly random responses that make no sense say "what up"?

    Two of the most famous 6th men in the NBA are random responses to the question about how important 6th men are??? lol. OK ...

    Just like in 2007 when we started talking about Calderon coming off the bench, we were constantly talking about how important Manu was to the Spurs success, and how it didn't matter at all to him if he came off the bench. Different athlete of course, but there's no shame in being a 6th man. It's a vital part of any successful team. Best way to roll up some points and get some mismatches against the other team's bench, or best way to change up the looks you throw at another team just when they think they've figured out your game plan.
    Last edited by ink; 12-30-2012 at 10:16 AM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,668
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    Put bargnani next to Dwight Howard. He's be ****ing unstoppable.
    Bargnani already had a chance to play a 2nd fiddle role with a star big man, and he still put up the same production pretty much. In that "knock-down 3 pter" role, Anderson has been better the past couple years than Bargs was in that role when he played with Bosh. Plus Anderson has been just as good this year as he was last year so far. Everyone said Anderson's success last year was ALL because of Dwight but that was false.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    2,336
    vCash
    1500
    I posted a while back in the off season that Ryan Anderson would be a way better player for this team then Bargnani and like 5 or 6 people said he wouldn't fit and now the people that are defending Bargnani are saying well at least he stretches the floor....

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,542
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Bargnani already had a chance to play a 2nd fiddle role with a star big man, and he still put up the same production pretty much. In that "knock-down 3 pter" role, Anderson has been better the past couple years than Bargs was in that role when he played with Bosh. Plus Anderson has been just as good this year as he was last year so far. Everyone said Anderson's success last year was ALL because of Dwight but that was false.
    Howard and Bosh have 2 different games and the defense sees them completely differently. Barely comparable.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,973
    vCash
    26834
    we need to give him a chance to come off the bench and see if he can find his game as a 6th man which would be good for us. they got through to lowry clearly hopefully they got to bargs

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Two of the most famous 6th men in the NBA are random responses to the question about how important 6th men are??? lol. OK ...

    Just like in 2007 when we started talking about Calderon coming off the bench, we were constantly talking about how important Manu was to the Spurs success, and how it didn't matter at all to him if he came off the bench. Different athlete of course, but there's no shame in being a 6th man. It's a vital part of any successful team. Best way to roll up some points and get some mismatches against the other team's bench, or best way to change up the looks you throw at another team just when they think they've figured out your game plan.
    i'm just going to assume you misread my post and go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,668
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Howard and Bosh have 2 different games and the defense sees them completely differently. Barely comparable.
    Hardly? Bosh was still a big that drew doubles and gave everyone else open looks. That was my main point. There was no difference in his efficiency with Bosh and w/o him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i'm just going to assume you misread my post and go with that.
    yea I thought you guys were agreeing with each other and turned it into an argument for no reason lol


  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    I think Bargs could get us something good especially if he is packaged with Jose and his expiring. I am not sure what team wants him but I am sure we can find someone.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •