Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think this off season is the last or something like that IIRC. Not sure but I remember reading on this forum something like that.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Bargnani for Eric Gordon?

Not sure if he still wants in NOR

vCash
    I think that you're only allowed to use amnesty once but you have the option for like 10 years or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post

they have a better Bargnani in Ryan Anderson so I doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    I think that you're only allowed to use amnesty once but you have the option for like 10 years or something.
    k thats more than long enough if true

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post

Never mind... The last year is the 2015-2016 season.

vCash
    With Derozan locked in and Ross here doing good, I don't think getting EG will help us that much tbh.

If Derozan sucked this year and didn't improve, I probably would've but not right now.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post

Bargnani's better than Ryan anderson... Come on... Don't undervalue him like that.

vCash
    Bargnani's better than Ryan anderson... Come on... Don't undervalue him like that.
    At what bro?? RA has rebounded better than him, they both aren't that good defenders, Bargnani probably has more handles but that's probably it.

RA is the better shooter to

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    At what bro?? RA has rebounded better than him, they both aren't that good defenders, Bargnani probably has more handles but that's probably it.

RA is the better shooter to
    Bargnani's kinda done with the team... He needs a new place to play... I bet you, he'll play much better in a new situation. Bargs is still very good at scoring and he can still hit the 3... Whether you admit it or not, most bigs can't handle him off the dribble. But yeah, it's not working out for him in toronto. He needs a change of scenery. Anderson is a good rebounder and 3 pt shooter... Defensively, they're about the same. Andrea's way more skilled tho.

vCash
    Bargnani's kinda done with the team... He needs a new place to play... I bet you, he'll play much better in a new situation. Bargs is still very good at scoring and he can still hit the 3... Whether you admit it or not, most bigs can't handle him off the dribble. But yeah, it's not working out for him in toronto. He needs a change of scenery. Anderson is a good rebounder and 3 pt shooter... Defensively, they're about the same. Andrea's way more skilled tho.
    For the skills he has, he should be driving more and posting guys more, but he doesn't so he wastes his skills by being lazy.

He seriously should train with Dirk during the off season or watch a lot of Dirk tapes. If Bargnani had the Derozan like work ethic in the off season, this guys ceiling would've been incredible but it seems like he's a lost cause at this point.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash

That would be awesome. Not sure he really fits this team already with lowry, derozan, and Ross. Great player though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    For the skills he has, he should be driving more and posting guys more, but he doesn't so he wastes his skills by being lazy.

He seriously should train with Dirk during the off season or watch a lot of Dirk tapes. If Bargnani had the Derozan like work ethic in the off season, this guys ceiling would've been incredible but it seems like he's a lost cause at this point.
    He needs a tough coach... We've babied him too much cause he came over from Europe too young. If he was drafted by San Antonio, he probably would've been an allstar by now at least.

vCash

If he doesn't wanna play in NOH and perhaps sat out a whole season to get traded, you think he's gonna wanna play in Toronto?

vCash
    Anderson has been better the last 2 years. I think you're underrating Anderson

vCash
    not hard to understand this guy is done, team has been playing very well ever since he went down. BC wont move him though if we don't get anything decent in return. It would be nice to get a legit starting SF and a project PF

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast