Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bargs could be the sweep guy...technically thats all he is good for...

vCash
    Ya but glenfidish said he bc would never trade bargnani

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    What
    Bargs is a big, he wouldnt affect Ross's minutes. And who gives a **** if Fields,Kleiza, and all the other scrubs get mins?

10 man rotation:
    Lowry (24)/Calderon(24)
    DeRozan(22)/Ross(22)/Lowry(4)
    AA(28)/Pietrus(12)/DeRozan(8)
    Davis(26)/Bargs(22)
    JVal (23)/Amir(25)
    What do you mean who gives a **** I give a ****.

Ed Davis 26 minutes after the way he's been playing?? Forget that, and Fields brings something Bargs doesn't intensity and grit to the damn team. He's more of a glue guy and with your rotation then your basically sticking 10 M buried on the bench just to give a guy who's a cancer on the team minutes.

After what we've built up right now he's clearly the weaklest link and I don't want this guy taking minutes away from our guys.

AA is our 6th man and has been darn good at his role.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post

Ed Davis 26 minutes after the way he's been playing?? Forget that, and Fields brings something Bargs doesn't intensity and grit to the damn team. He's more of a glue guy and with your rotation then your basically sticking 10 M buried on the bench just to give a guy who's a cancer on the team minutes.

After what we've built up right now he's clearly the weaklest link and I don't want this guy taking minutes away from our guys.

if anyone suffered it'd be Amir

vCash
    I'm as disappointed with Bargs as much as the next guy, but now is not the right time to trade him. His value is at al all time low and realistically we won't get anything of substance to help this team moving forward. Shorten his leash and relegate him to a bench role. This team we've seen recently is doing a much better job at spacing the floor and Bargnani's shooting may pick up given the fact that defences will be focusing more on our other players. We need to utilize him the rest of this season and try to raise his value as much as possible. In this offseason, revisit trading him and see what we can get but not now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    if anyone suffered it'd be Amir
    That too, but Ed would suffer the most.

We would bury Fields 6M, Kleizas 4.5M and Grays 2.5M on the bench deeeeeep..
    Thats 13 freaken M gone just to play a guy who's killing the team.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    That too, but Ed would suffer the most.

We would bury Fields 6M, Kleizas 4.5M and Grays 2.5M on the bench deeeeeep..
    Thats 13 freaken M gone just to play a guy who's killing the team.
    Fields is already kinda buried. Well one of him or Kleiza would be...Gray will be too when Val comes back. The team is playing well right now so I want things to stay like they are

vCash
    Agreed

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash

You know how many mins Davis has been getting since Bargs went out 9 games ago? 27 mins per game. But you're right 26 mpg is unacceptable..

AA's mins would hardly be affected by Bargs. I think he should be getting 25-30 mins a game because he's our best 3. In fact I would move AA to the starting lineup in favor of Pietrus, thus making Bargs the 6th man and trying to raise his trade value.

Jury is still out of Fields, 1 game vs a shi**y team doesnt make him a guarantee to be a fixture in the rotation.

vCash

You know how many mins Davis has been getting since Bargs went out 9 games ago? 27 mins per game. But you're right 26 mpg is unacceptable..

AA's mins would hardly be affected by Bargs. I think he should be getting 25-30 mins a game because he's our best 3. In fact I would move AA to the starting lineup in favor of Pietrus, thus making Bargs the 6th man and trying to raise his trade value.

Jury is still out of Fields, 1 game vs a shi**y team doesnt make him a guarantee to be a fixture in the rotation.
    not a bad idea but the bench has been playing well lately so I want the rotation to stay

vCash

First you don't raise someones stock by being a 6th man, why would teams be impressed by a guy being a 6th man?? How often to you see guys trading for 6th guys and giving good value for it in season?? You build his value up by starting him not bringing him of the bench, but at this point that's not a risk I'd be willing to take.

Ed Davis is playing around 26 minutes because you can't just bring the guy of the bench for 3 years the suddenly expect him to play close to 40 minutes a game just like that, the guy has to build up stamina and learn how to be effective while doing so to. The next couple weeks his minutes will start to rise around the 30+ mark and stay there because that's how you develop him. The last time he played heavy minutes was a few games in college before missing the season with an injury.

Starting AA would be a horrible idea at this point, he's bringing toughness and adding some scoring punch to the second unit. We can not expect Pietrus to bring that same type of play at this point in his career of the bench which is why he's a better starter.

Like Saddler said you don't want to twerk with something that's working so well right now and start lowering guys minutes who have actually been effective for us.

You still haven't told me how he's going to take touches away from Ross offensively and possibly kill our Jose+Amir PnR that works so efficiently.

You also haven't explained how a Bargs+Amir front court has been awful defensively suddenly is going to improve?? Our bench has brought great defensive intensity and has kept opponents to good percentages and building leads, so your solution is to suddenly ruin that and start killing leads???

Facepalm all you want, it makes no damn sense

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    The worst thing the Raps can do is ruin the chemistry by putting Bargs back in.

I wouldnt be surprised if the guy gets booed when he returns..

I would hope the Raps can just use the amnesty provision, who else are they going to use it on now? Take advantage of it if you cant get anything for him (assuming not even a draft pick).

vCash
    Amnesty would be a bad idea to, why lose him for nothing when you can get something?? Anythings an asset my man

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    yea amnesty is pointless because Bargs' contract isn't crippling. Does anyone know if it expires though? maybe we can use it in the next couple years

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast