Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    i don't believe bargs will regain his form if he continue to play along side lowry. if lowry and bargs play both of the bench, bargs will remain equally ineffective. the only way to get bargs going is to play him with calderon and to call plays for him.

in other words i don't believe bargs has the right conditions to regain his form. more you keep him with the raptors lower his value will fall.
    The best situation I think we could put him in to raise his value is the 6th man role. Play him and Calderon together and surround both of them with our best defenders (Ross, Pietrus, and Amir/Ed?) and hope for the best.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    injury news has been very quiet on the Bargnani front. anyone know what the status of his injury is or how long he is expected to be out?
    Before anything can happen, Bargnani has to get healthy, which remains a waiting game. He was expected to miss at least three weeks with the injury, but that time frame lapsed this week. We'll let you know if we hear anything regarding his elbow, but it sounds like any return to Toronto won't last long. Sat, Dec 29, 2012 09:34:00 AM
    Source: ESPN.com
    My guess would be between late January or early Feb, around the same time Jonas gets back.

When's the TD anyways?
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    My guess would be between late January or early Feb, around the same time Jonas gets back.

When's the TD anyways?
    I think mid feb After the ASG I think

vCash
    Andrea back on time from an injury?

HAHAHAHA

Have a feeling he's on the couch reading our posts chowing down on potato chips with crumbs dangling off his chin. He's in no shape for nothing. Collect $10 mil paycheque and have fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post

When's the TD anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    I think mid feb After the ASG I think
    feb 21

vCash
    Does anyone realistically see Bargs coming back from this injury and playing well enough to warrant a trade before the deadline. I don't see how that can happen in such a short time frame.

To me it makes sense to play him off the bench and let the year just play out. Hopefully he takes to the 6th man role and puts up some nice numbers for someone to bite.

Dishing out some love...and droppin dimes

"If I was in the parking lot I'd jack him up"
    - Jack Armstrong

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910