Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins offensive and defensive?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

27 20.61%
  • Robert Griffin III

64 48.85%
  • Russell Wilson

36 27.48%
  • Bobby Wagner

15 11.45%
  • Luke Kuechly

27 20.61%
  • Harrison Smith

10 7.63%
  • Casey Heyward

13 9.92%
  • Lavonte David

4 3.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Colts have 3 wins against playoff teams. RG3 had to play in the NFC East and threw way less ints. No brainer, RG3 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    why do people take one players nickname and use it for their player?
    It's just a joke

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Colts have 3 wins against playoff teams. RG3 had to play in the NFC East and threw way less ints. No brainer, RG3 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Colts had 5 games against playoff teams. and for the record the Skins had 4.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    The Colts had 5 games against playoff teams. and for the record the Skins had 4.
    and the Skins played in the NFC east....................................
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Holy ****. Look at Lucks schedule the look at RG3s...........debate over.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    and the Skins played in the NFC east....................................
    Yeah, thats cool. The Giants and Eagles had a down year. It was a tough division though. Does that decide ROY?

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    haha ok, i wish it was that simple. Im changing my vote to Tannehill... He had to play the Pats TWICE!!

vCash
    haha ok, i wish it was that simple. Im changing my vote to Tannehill... He had to play the Pats TWICE!!
    Probably a good pick. I never saw RG3 look like a rookie, but when Luck played the Pats he looked like a rookie.....and our D was laughable most of the time.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Probably a good pick. I never saw RG3 look like a rookie, but when Luck played the Pats he looked like a rookie.....and our D was laughable most of the time.
    Then how would you consider the Colts D in that game...? They gave up 59 point. The offense scored 24 (i think).

EDIT: Luck had 334 yds 27/50 for 2 TD's and 3 INT's.
    Those INT's were costly though, 2 of them were run back for TD's.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-31-2012 at 03:32 PM.

vCash
    Then how would you consider the Colts D in that game...? They gave up 59 point. The offense scored 28 (i think).
    We got most of them points due to Luck ints and fumbles........................
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Russell Wilson's second half splits vs Robert Griffin's:

Wilson: 120.3 qbrat 67.2 cmp% 1652 yds 9.03 avg 16 td 2 int 361 ryds 4 rtd
    Griffin: 109.0 qbrat 64.1 cmp% 1422 yds 8.37 avg 12 td 2 int 331 ryds 1 rtd

For comparison's sake, here is Luck's second half:
    Luck: 73.5 qbrat 51.2 cmp% 1970 yds 6.77 avg 13 td 10 int 107 ryds 2 rtd
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 12-31-2012 at 03:40 PM.

vCash
    Look at Wilson's.

vCash
    We got most of them points due to Luck ints and fumbles........................
    yeah it was a pretty bad all around game. One TD was on ST, two were off INT's. The rest was just the D unable to stop anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Look at Wilson's.
    I think Wilson suffers due to the fact that Seattles D would have won them games either way.............but Wilson most years would have won it. The negative reaction from the failmarry hurts too.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    to be fair RG3 didnt look great against the Steelers and Panthers. He couldnt get his offense going. His offense doesnt really have him airing it out though, and in those early games he would run it more often than not when in danger, so TO's couldnt really ever make him 'look like a rookie.'

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast