Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins offensive and defensive?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Andrew Luck

    27 20.61%
  • Robert Griffin III

    64 48.85%
  • Russell Wilson

    36 27.48%
  • Bobby Wagner

    15 11.45%
  • Luke Kuechly

    27 20.61%
  • Harrison Smith

    10 7.63%
  • Casey Heyward

    13 9.92%
  • Lavonte David

    4 3.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 327
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    What are you talking about? he has the most yds, attempts and game winning drives. plus 3 more records that have never been seen before by rookie QB's.

    Anyway, it doesnt matter. Advanced statistics says Luck is the #4 QB in the NFL, while RG3 and Wilson are like 11 and 12. Its a better gauge than the stupid counting stats that most people cant let go of.

    I dont care who wins this award, in 5 years Luck will be the best QB of this draft class.
    Dude are you thinking yards are the end all and be all of stat? You realize he threw the ball more than 200 times than the rest right? Look at YPA and Luck is middle of the pack in the NFL while RG3 is top and Wilson is only a few spots back. YPA is a more objective stat than total yards.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    And your too quick to throw out the stats of the other 2 when making these judgements. It is working both ways.

    I didnt throw any stats out there....

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,188
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    What are you talking about? he has the most yds, attempts and game winning drives. plus 3 more records that have never been seen before by rookie QB's.

    Anyway, it doesnt matter. Advanced statistics says Luck is the #4 QB in the NFL, while RG3 and Wilson are like 11 and 12. Its a better gauge than the stupid counting stats that most people cant let go of.

    I dont care who wins this award, in 5 years Luck will be the best QB of this draft class.
    LOL. No they don't.

    Can we quit with the "most attempts ever" argument? That does nothing for him except show that he had more opportunities to produce than Wilson and Griffin and still failed to do so.

    Luck's been extremely inefficient, sloppy with possession, less explosive, more one-dimensional, and flat out not as good as 4 other rookies. It is what it is.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Titletown U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,036
    vCash
    1500
    FYI it's Hayward
    Apologize

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    LOL. No they don't.

    Can we quit with the "most attempts ever" argument? That does nothing for him except show that he had more opportunities to produce than Wilson and Griffin and still failed to do so.

    Luck's been extremely inefficient, sloppy with possession, less explosive, more one-dimensional, and flat out not as good as 4 other rookies. It is what it is.
    Its hard to be multi dimensional when you have no offensive line and no running game. Not to mention a defense that doesnt cause turnovers and is horrible against the run.

    Lucks been terrific when it matters in the 4th quarter. Winning triumps over stats any day of the week and without Luck Colts are a 2-4 win team. Period.

    Luck has the most attempts ever because he cant ride Lynch and Morris all game....

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    vCash
    1500
    ROY should be Wilson>Morris> RG3> Luck

    Luck however is more important to his team then all three of those players and to not give credit for what Luck has done is asinine.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    I didnt throw any stats out there....
    Hmmm, perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension. I said you threw the stats out. Not that you threw it out there. Changing what I said doesn't make your argument stronger dude.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    Its hard to be multi dimensional when you have no offensive line and no running game. Not to mention a defense that doesnt cause turnovers and is horrible against the run.

    Lucks been terrific when it matters in the 4th quarter. Winning triumps over stats any day of the week and without Luck Colts are a 2-4 win team. Period.

    Luck has the most attempts ever because he cant ride Lynch and Morris all game....
    If ROY is a team stat, then Luck not having a complete team should hurt him, not help him.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    ROY should be Wilson>Morris> RG3> Luck

    Luck however is more important to his team then all three of those players and to not give credit for what Luck has done is asinine.
    No arguement here. Sounds right. But the credit should also go to his poor decision making at times.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Hmmm, perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension. I said you threw the stats out. Not that you threw it out there. Changing what I said doesn't make your argument stronger dude.
    You're right I miss read your original post. However I'm still not sure what your're talking about. My argument has never been Luck over RG3 or Wilson for ROY.

    I've just been saying that Luck deserves more credit than what he has been given. His stats aren't the greatest, but in crunch time when the game has been on the line he delivers.
    Last edited by SanAntonioSpurs23; 12-31-2012 at 06:27 PM.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    No arguement here. Sounds right. But the credit should also go to his poor decision making at times.
    The decisions would also be a lot eaiser if he could hand it off to Morris or Lynch 20-25 times a game.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    255
    vCash
    1500
    you cant argue with the fact that Luck brought a 2 win team to an 11 win team in one season but my pick would have to be Russell Wilson I mean he did beat the Patriots

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    The decisions would also be a lot eaiser if he could hand it off to Morris or Lynch 20-25 times a game.
    That is very very true, but he cant so that effects his decision. No one knows how RG3 or Wilson would do on that Colts team, and if Luck was on the Hawks he could have even better numbers than Wilson, we will never know.

    Also, I was pointing out how you told someone to throw stats out when making a comparrion on Luck. It seemed to me you where doing this with the other two as well.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,491
    vCash
    1500
    RG3 and Wilson make there RB's better not that they aren't good but when you have the threat of Wilson and RG3 to take off for big gains you freeze the D opening a big hole if you play it right.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    844
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    RG3 and Wilson make there RB's better not that they aren't good but when you have the threat of Wilson and RG3 to take off for big gains you freeze the D opening a big hole if you play it right.
    Yup, Beast has nearly doubled his YPC since we started running the read option.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •