PF - David West

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    17.3---8.1----1.0----19.68

C - Roy Hibbert

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    9.8----8.4----2.8----14.89

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    91.7 28th OVERALL---46.0 2nd OVERALL------19.9 27th OVERALL----89.9 1st OVERALL

(18-9)

~***Starting Lineup***~

PG - Jeff Teague

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    13.6---6.6---2.4---17.03

SG - Kyle Korver

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    10.6---1.6---4.0---14.70

SF - DeShawn Stevenson

PPG---APG---RPG---PER
    6.9---1.1---3.1---10.83

PF - Josh Smith

PPG---RPG---BPG---PER
    16.6---3.7---8.2--17.51

C - Al Horford

PPG---RPG---BLKPG---PER
    15.7----9.8----1.0----18.52

Team Stats
    POINTS PER GAME---REBOUNDS PER GAME---ASSISTS PER GAME---POINTS ALLOWED
    97.3 12th OVERALL-----41.3 22nd OVERALL-----23.1 5th OVERALL---94.8 8th OVERALL

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Hawks are without Smith, Devin Harris, and Anthony Morrow per Mike Wells. Unclear if George Hill will give it a go for us.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Hawks are without Smith, Devin Harris, and Anthony Morrow per Mike Wells. Unclear if George Hill will give it a go for us.
    I just read in indystar that Hill is likely to play.

This is a really important game for us. The Hawks are 1 spot above us in the east. At this point in the season we need to start keeping tabs on other teams in our conference. I still think this team can take the 2nd seed from an overrated New York team if we can string together more streaks like the one were on now. Its ok to drop a game here and there, but we really need to win in bunches, especially division and conference games.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    ^Very true. Need to win the true winnable games, especially the road ones.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^Very true. Need to win the true winnable games, especially the road ones.

yeah, and while im watching this game, much like in games past, i am frustrated that the Pacers are obviously the more talented team but cant jump out on their opponents the way they should be able to.

The hawks are a shooting team right now with no Smith. They shouldnt be putting up over 30 points in a quarter.

vCash
    also we have been able to cut to the rim at will... use this. Their interior defense is struggling right now.

vCash
    When Augustin cuts to the basket, i would really like him to look for a teammate. We all know he can pass, but a guy thats not even 6'0 shouldnt be looking to make lay-ups going to the rim unless he can make the defense respect his shot. Right now no one respects his shot.

vCash
    That was a decent first half. We ended it strong. Im looking for West, George and Hill to pick it up after the half. They all played well, but disappeared at times.

vCash
    Nice push here, West is on fire! He hit a 3!?! what?

vCash
    The last two calls (one a no call) have been absolute ********!

vCash
    awful quarter. Im extremely disappointed by so many things. My frustration is peaking right now.

vCash
    we were so close to turning this game around, then we just went foul crazy and started putting up bad shots. Now were down by 9 with 3:30 left.... not looking great.

vCash
    Mahimni... Starter.. PLEASE!
    "Only Losers Blame Refs" - Seth Davis

Colts

Pacers

Hoosiers